9th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/72_iw6-TGFk

As you got home with Yoongeun, Mrs. Yong eyed you but didn't say anything. As you walked down the corridor, you glanced into Junhyung's room. He sat on his bed and looked up almost like he knew you were looking at him. You smiled and waved.

So she's not jealous? I did all this for nothing? Junhyung laid down. Since I got to know her, I started doing stupid, totally unnecessary things. That's all your fault, ~~~~.

 

The next two days, you didn't talk to each other. Maybe just a >Hello< or >Goodbye<. You started thinking your idea becoming friends with Junhyung over and over again. Maybe all the rumors about him are true. The girl yesterday, maybe she was one of his >s<, like the people in the cafeteria called me. Maybe he is a womanizer. Maybe he really is an arrogant . Well, I knew that from the beginning, but probably just didn't want to think about it.

He isn't nice to me, just sometimes. I can't estimate what he's up to. Sometimes he's nice and then he's acting like an idiot again. I really hate his mood swings.

>>Yoongeun, look at me<<, you smiled and took a photo of him with your phone. >>Look what a pretty boy you are.<< You showed him the picture of himself. >>Who is it?<<, you asked.

>>Yoongeun<<, he said and pointed at the display. Someone cleared his throat behind you. You turned around and looked at Mrs. Yong. >>What have I told you about phones?<<

You didn't answer, just looked to the ground.

>>Why aren't you outside with Yoongeun? He has to be outside for a bit, otherwise he won't get fresh air. And what have you done? Look at the room! It's a chaos!<<

>>I wanted to go to the park right away and clean the room after we came back<<, you answered.

>>And I should believe you? Are you crazy? That's enough! I can't stand such a incompetent nanny. Take your stuff and leave, you are fired!<<

You bit your lip and got up. As you went out of the room, someone grabbed your wrist. >>Junhyung. . .<<, you said looking at him in surprise. >>Wait here<<, he said and went into the room to his stepmother. >>So what exactly is your problem? She told you she would go out to the park with Yoongeun. She said she would clean up the room and by the way, here are maids who should do it, not her, but never mind. Oh and how you might noticed, since ~~~~ worked here, Yoongeun began to talk more. She taught him some new words and phrases. But you didn't notice, of course not, you don't bother. She cares more for Yoongeun when you and she goes out with him every freaking day since she began to work here. You were mad at her when his clothes were dirty? Seriously, this just shows that Yoongeun had fun outside playing. Do you know this incredible invention called a washing machine? Probably not, but some people say it makes clothes clean again. However, you can't fire her, she's a great nanny and Yoongeun loves her, so you can't do anything.<< Junhyung turned around and left. >>You can go inside now and play with Yoongeun<<, he said looking at you in his typical way and before you could thank him, he went back to his room. Mrs. Yong burst out of the room and didn't even look at you.

You went back to Yoongeun and smiled. Thank you Junhyung. Thanks so much. So, I guess I'll keep up making friends with him.

 

>>Good morning<<, you smiled on the next morning as you went into the car.

Junhyung didn't reply. >>Thank you for yesterday<<, you said. >>You helped me a lot of times now.<<

He just looked at you, totally uninterested, with his arrogant face. >>Are you okay?<<, you asked a little bit worried.

>>Please, just shut up<<, he rolled his eyes on you and looked out of the window.

You looked down and couldn't hide the fact that he hurt you. Why is he like this? He helped me yesterday and now he tells me to shut up? What's wrong with him? He's so moody! I really hate his mood swings!

When he didn't talk to you at lunch time, you started to be pissed off. You started to be angry at him, really angry. His mood swings, his arrogant behavior. . .everything started to piss you off.

 

>>Noona will be right back<<, you told Yoongeun as you saw Junhyung walking to his office, sitting down in the chair. You followed him and closed the door behind you. >>What's wrong with you?<<, you asked him angry. He just looked at you. >>Serious, do you even understand your stupid behavior? Why are you nice to me one day and on the other day you're such an ? I don't understand you<<, you shouted. Junhyung got up and clasped the pencil in his hand.

He wasn't angry you were screaming at him, but mad at himself. He didn't understand his feelings, his actions. . .nothing.

>>Why can't you just be nice to me? I'm okay when you hate me, too. But, please don't switch between these two! I can't stand that! It's getting on my nerves.<< You paused to see his reaction, but he just looked down on to his table. >>Look at me when I talk to you!<<, you demanded and for your surprise he did. He didn't show any expression. >>Tell me, why are you acting this strange? All this flipping between nice and mean. . .I don't understand it!<<

>>You are being with this L.Joe in front of my eyes all the time and you are asking why I'm angry? Sometimes I think you are just nice to me because of my money, just like the others. But honestly, I don't mind. I don't need friends or anyone else!<<, he shouted back and walked towards the door, but you held him back. You looked into his eyes and saw how offended Junhyung really was.

He was the one that got hurt, not you. >>L.Joe is not just some guy. He's a brother for me, although we aren't related. Kim Hyun Joong, the older guy, is my other unrelated brother. We three live together and we are like a family. And because of the other thing. . .I really want to be your friend. And not because of your money, but because of who you are<<, you told him and held his wrist so he wouldn't leave.

Junhyung looked down to you. You smiled cutely. >>Don't be mad at me and don't look at me like if you don't trust me. I'm not the kind that lies.<< Although that was a lie. You lied to everyone, but you didn't want to think about it now.

>>Okay<<, he said, giving in.

>>Really? Are we okay now?<<, you smiled brightly and led go of his wrist.

>>I think so.<< Junhyung went out of his room and couldn't help it, but to smile for a second.