18th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/7j-j7Avjfik

While the furniture transport got the stuff and stowed it in their big car, you went to the roof, looking at the streets, just like always. That's the last time I'll be standing here. Feels sad. You sighed. You felt all these feelings. Junhyung, L.Joe. . .and now I'm moving out too.

L.Joe stood next to you. >>They are finished. We should get going.<<

You nodded and went down. You took the bus to university and bought yourself an extra strong coffee. From far away you could see Junhyung. You swallowed hard and tried to calm down. You walked to your locker in the same minute he did. So you both got out the books, closed your lockers and looked at each other.

>>I have to tell you something<<, you both suddenly said.

>>You begin<<, Junhyung told you.

>>Okay.<< You paused and looked to the ground to not lie into his face.

>>We ran out of money and had to move out of our apartment. . .<<, you muttered. >>I have no one to stay with. . .so I wanted to ask. . . <<

Junhyung began to smile in his mind. >>You can stay at my house.<<

You looked up and smiled. >>Really?<<

Junhyung nodded.

>>Thank you so much.<< You smiled but looked back to the ground. You were relieved but felt guilty at the same time. >>What did you wanted to tell me?<<, you asked.

Junhyung wanted to start, as suddenly Yoseob and Dongwoon came over. >>Hyung, you'll be late for class.<<

You looked the clock. >>We should get going.<< You started to go to class and Junhyung followed you.

Aish, the two ruined everything. I have to tell her in lunch now.

 

You two bought something and ate in silent. >>Wanna go outside?<<, Junhyung asked and you nodded. You two walked outside.

>>Where do you want to sit?<<, he asked looking around the green area.

>>Don't know. . .where do you want to sit?<<

>>Don't know.<<

>>Oh<<, you said. >>Then, let's sit there, under the tree.<< You pointed at a bench on which you sat down. You on one end, looking down, Junhyung on the other end, looking up into the sky.

>>So what did you want to tell me earlier?<<, you asked.

Junhyung looked at you and so did you. >>Well. . .<<, he began to look in all directions but not in yours. >>I thought about yesterday<<, he mumbled and felt embarrassed. He shyly rubbed the back of his neck. >>Now that you are living at my house. . .<< He paused again. >>Maybe we can be more than just friends<<, he quietly said.

You looked at him slightly irritated. >>What do you mean by that?<<

Junhyung blushed. >>Would you like to be my girlfriend?<<, he asked quickly.

>>Huh?<< You made a surprised face. >>But. . .I don't want to be one of those y girls you normally hang around with. . .<<<

>>No, no, no<<, he hastily explained. How can I make her understand what I really feel?. . .Okay I'll just be honest, even if I look like a fool. So he looked straight in your eyes and said: >>I don't want you to be one of those s. . .<< He leaned a bit closer. >>~~~~, you are really important to me.<<

You blushed madly, but then looked to the ground. Everything told you to be his girlfriend, except for your brain. It knew all the reasons why you shouldn't be his girlfriend. >>Junhyung. . .I have to think about it first<<, you muttered and got up.

He watched you leaving and he felt upset. And now I do look like a fool. This is the first time I get rejected by a girl. But of all these girls, why does it has to be her? He sighed. I'm curious about her decision.

 

You slowly walked around the campus, not knowing where to go. I can't be with him, I'm a spy. He doesn't even know who I really am. He doesn't know anything. You sat down on another bench because you didn't feel well. I'm so tired. . .and this guilty feeling. . .You closed your eyes and sighed. What about L.Joe? Why is everything so messed up? God!

You opened your eyes again and walked into the building. I have to tell him I can't be with him. Otherwise it's getting even more complicated.

At your locker waited a bunch of girls. >>Look who's here<<, one girl said and stepped for. >>There are rumors about you dating Junhyung.<<

>>Are you having fun sleeping with him?<<, another girl asked.

>>I don't. . .<<, you tried, but they interrupted you.

>>We don't need s like you.<<

Suddenly someone put his hand on your shoulder. >>You call her a ? Are you serious?<<, you heard Junhyung's sarcastic voice and looked at him. >>You all had something with me and call her a ? Ever looked in the mirror?!<<

The girls all looked at each other. >>You had something with him?<<, they asked.

>>You too?<<

Junhyung smiled satisfied and gently pushed you to your next class. Because of that you just felt more guilty.

>>You shouldn't do that<<, you told him quietly.

He slowly removed his hand from your shoulder, took your hand and made you stop. >>I didn't lie when I told you that you are important to me and I won't let these es hunt you down.<<

Your heart crunched and you began to tremble a bit. Don't say that! It could put me off from my decision, you thought.

 

For the rest of the day you acted like nothing happened. Junhyung and you went to your home and he helped you to get the two suitcases of yours. You had one last glance at the apartment before locking it and giving the key to the landlord.

As you came home, Junhyung told his maids that you would be living here and that they should make sure the guestroom was perfectly fine.

>>I'll just tell my father<<, he told you and left you alone in your new room.

Mr. Yong will be really mad. But as long I'm here, he can't do anything to me. There are too many people that could see anything and he has no reason to explain Junhyung why he would have ''fired'' me. So I just have to stay here. You sighed in relieve and unpacked your stuff.

Mr. Yong was really angry, but didn't show it. >>That's okay<<, he just told Junhyung. After his son had left, Mr. Yong walked up to your room and opened the door. >>Listen, girl<<, he said. You stood up and looked at him expressionless. >>What is it?<<

>>I know you and Junhyung are friends and you probably don't want me to tell him that you are a spy, huh?<<

He paused. >>So you better leave my house, before I reveal everything.<<

>>How do you want to tell him all that without saying what you are doing?<<

>>Don't try that on me!<<, he hissed, turned around and left.

Was that all? You asked yourself.

 

After you unpacked all the stuff and gave Yoongeun something to play with, you slowly walked up to Junhyung's room, knocked and opened the door. >>Junhyung?<<

He looked up. >>Come in<<, he said and stood up from his bed.

You closed the door behind you, but remained there. >>I-I have to tell you something. . .<< Your hand clasped the door handle. >>We. . .ehm. We can't be together<<, you muttered. Junhyung walked towards you and you looked at him. He didn't want to hear you saying things like that. He knew he couldn't stand the pain of his heart that your final rejection would inevitably lead to. So he just acted without really thinking.

His heartbeat fasten up as he leaned closer and kissed you. His hands moved to your face and held it softly. Then he moved away a bit and whispered: >>I know I won't be a good boyfriend, but it's the first time for me feeling like this for a girl.<< He your blushing cheeks as your eyes widened. >>First time?<<

He kissed you again. >>I know I make lots of mistakes<<, he mumbled on to your lips and then leaned in again. He pressed you against the door and kissed you deeply, as you suddenly turned your face to the side and looked to the ground. Tears formed in your eyes and ran down your cheeks. >>You don't know me<<, you silently told him.

>>What if I'm not the one you think I am?<<

Junhyung tenderly your cheek and wiped away the tears. He leaned in again and whispered into your ear: >>There's nothing that would bring me to love you less than now.<< He slowly moved away from your ear, still kissing you up to your lips where he started to kiss you that it made you feel dizzy.

He finally removed his lips from yours. >>Is your answer still no?<<, he whispered looking down to you.

You swallowed and tried to calm down. >>I- I. . .<<, you began.

>>Please just tell me you'll be my girl.<< His finger gently touched your bottom lip.

>>I'll be your girlfriend<<, you finally told him.

 

After you tucked in Yoongeun, you went to your room to study for a test, but you couldn't concentrate.

Just like you couldn't sleep.

As stupid as it may sounded, you had to think of Junhyung being in his room not far away from yours. Silently you got up, walked into the living room and then into the corridor where Junhyung's room was. You sneaked near his room and tried to look into it. The door was a gap wide open but you couldn't see him.

Suddenly you could feel someone's breath on your neck. You turned around and looked at Junhyung. >>What are you doing here?<<, he whispered while his lips formed to a smirk.

>>Me? Ehm.<< You looked around. >>I just wanted to go to the bathroom. . .<<

>>You already passed the bath.<<

>>Ooooh<<, you rubbed the back of your neck.

>>On the other hand, there is a bathroom in the corridor of your room too.<<

>>Really? I didn't knew that. . .<<

Junhyung shyly grinned. >>Maybe you just wanted to see me?<<

>>That could be a reason too. . .<< You blushed, but Junhyung probably didn't see.

>>I'm here now. . .<<, he said. >>Did you wanted to tell me something?<<

>>Why are you still awake?<<, you just asked.

>>That's what you wanted to tell me?<<

You nodded.

>>I couldn't sleep<<, he whispered. >>Me either<<, you told him. >>I couldn't even study.<<

>>Because of me?<< He slightly smiled as you shyly nodded.

>>Let's see if this helps.<< He leaned in and kissed you again but after a short time he took a step back. >>I really wish to be like this forever<<, he mumbled. >>But if we continue kissing, I'm sure it will be even harder to let you go.<<

You bit your lip and blushed even more.

>>You should go to bed<<, he said.

You walked to your room. Junhyung watched you leaving and then went into his own room. He felt incredible happy since the afternoon.