5th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/S6A0vchD7eE

Mr. Yong went out of his office and walked towards Junhyung's room. >>Are you finished?<<, he asked.

Junhyung opened the door. >>I am.<< He wore one of his tailored suits and walked to the door. The second nanny who watched out for Yoongeun, before you came from college and on the weekends, fed Yoongeun as Junhyung passed by. >>We have to go, Honey<<, Mr. Yong shouted, so Mrs. Yong could hear it in her dressing room.

>>I'm coming~.<< She opened the door and smiled that ugly smile of her's.

Junhyung rolled his eyes at her y outfit and went out of the house, into the limousine. Junhyung got out his iPhone and listened to music, so he didn't had to listen to what his father and his stepmother were talking.

>>Junhyung!<<, his father said so he could hear it.

>>What is it?<< He stopped the music.

>>I heard that you changed all you courses.<<

>>Yes.<<

>>It's your third year, you have to graduate at the end of the year. How can you change courses? What were you thinking?<<

I didn't think at all. He thought but didn't reply.

>>Change back to your old courses. You have to take over my companies.<<

>>I can't change them again.<<

>>You can, if I pay them to do so.<<

>>I don't want to change my courses again.<<

>>Are you off your mind?<<, Mrs. Yong hissed.

>>We'll talk about it another time. We are already here<<, Mr. Yong said.

The three of them got out of the car and went into the building. They got welcomed and lead to the room where all the other rich people were.

They sat down at a table with good friends of Junhyung's father. They had a daughter in Junhyung's age and she was smiling at him. He smirked and they began to flirt just by looking at each other.

After they ate, Junhyung's stepmother began to talk with the mother of the girl about expensive jewelery and dresses, while the men walked around to talk to each other about business and stuff. Junhyung and Lee Yoona were standing in a corner. >>Junhyung, right?<< She smirked and placed her index finger on to his chest, then her finger went down to his belt. >>Correct.<< He leaned at the wall and looked down to her. >>You aren't underage, are you?<<, he asked. >>I'm nineteen.<< She leaned close and whispered into his ear: >>You can do what ever you want with me.<<

Junhyung smirked. >>I like that attitude of yours.<< He took her chin between his fingers and made her look at him. >>Where could we have some privacy?<<

>>I know that there are some empty rooms over there.<< She pointed at a door.

He let go of her and walked towards the door, followed by Yoona.

As the door closed behind them and they stood in the dark room, she wrapped her arms around Junhyung and began to kiss him. He pressed her against the wall and started kissing her neck. While he took of his jacket, she began to his shirt. His hands moved from her waist up to her shoulders to undress her.

Instead of thinking of Yoona, your face started to build up in Junhyung's mind. He hesitated for a second. >>What is it?<<, Yoona whispered and pulled him closer. Junhyung shook his head to forget you and started kissing her again. But he couldn't get rid of you in his mind.

Junhyung took a step back and began to button up his shirt again.

>>Oppa~, we didn't even get started.<<

>>I changed my mind. Go away, you aren't good enough.<<

>>What?<<, she yelped. >>Such an idiot!<< She left.

Junhyung sighed. What was that? Why did I had to think of her? She can't be in my mind when I want to have some fun!

He left the room as well and ended up one hour later with another girl in the same room. This time he could not even take of his jacket, because you were in his mind again. He tried to ignore you, but he couldn't. Pictures of you leaning your head on to his shoulder, sleeping in the guest room, smiling. . .he just couldn't get rid of them.

He stepped back once more. >>Go away.<<

>>But. . .<<

>>Didn't you hear me? Leave!<< Junhyung rolled his eyes and pushed her towards the door. When she left, he leaned against the wall. Why are you preventing me from having fun, ~~~~? I hate you for that. He sighed. That was my chance and I didn't took advantage of it, that .

 

 

>>What are we going to do now?<<, L.Joe asked.

>>We have to find Kim Nara<<, you answered. >>But how are we going to do that? She will be getting killed. We have to hurry.<<

>>I'll find out where she is and try to find out her number or something to contact her.<< Hyun Joong looked concentrated but a little bit worried too.

>>We'll help you<<, you said.

>>~~~, you please just watch if Mr. Yong comes back this evening. L.Joe and I try to find Kim Nara.<<

>>But. . .<<, you pouted. L.Joe smiled. >>You've done so much, we'll do this now.<<

You sighed. >>You two are so mean.<< You went into your room and switched on the laptop to look at the office. No one was there so you just started doing other things while looking at the laptop occasionally.

After some hours, you prepared to go to bed, as suddenly someone opened the door of the office. It was Junhyung. He got out his phone and looked at it for a while then he put it back in his pocket, then got it out again. He dialed a number and suddenly your phone rang. You picked it up. >>Yoboseyo?<<

No one answered. >>Yoboseyo?<<, you asked again. The person who called had launched. You looked at the laptop. Junhyung was standing in the middle of the room, staring at his phone. So he was the one that called me? Did something happen? He looks a bit irritated.

You took your phone and called him, as he picked it up he didn't say anything.

>>Junhyung?<<, you asked but he didn't answer. >>How are you?<<

You watched him launch and leaving the office.

 

Junhyung went into the office, because the maid was in his room, taking his clothes to wash them the next morning. He got out his phone and looked at it. He didn't knew why, but he wanted to hear your voice. He wanted you to apologize because he couldn't do what he wanted because you buzzing around in his mind. But of course, he knew that would be stupid to say. Still, he dialed your number and he listened to your voice as you picked it up. Junhyung didn't answer because he suddenly felt stupid because he called you.

Why did I do that? He launched the call. Why do I think of her while making out with some other girl?

He was pissed off. ~~~~, you are a really annoying girl. You ruined my day.

 

 

On Monday morning, Hyun Joong brought you too school.

>>Anything new about Kim Nara?<<

>>Not really.<<

You got out of the car in the exact same moment Junhyung did. As you saw him, you had to think of him calling you but not saying anything.

The two of you walked silently to your locker, then to your course. Without talking a lot you were with him the whole day. Even in the breaks you sat down together on a bench or in the cafeteria.