7th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/k29kD7tcQ4Y

Three weeks went by, Hyun Joong located Kim Nara two times but when he wanted to get ready to take the next flight, she had already changed the country. >>She probably found out that Mr. Yong and others are chasing her, so she changed the country. I can't find her right now. I think she's in South America, I have to look for it.<<

L.Joe glanced at the Laptop. >>Oh, he's there!<<

The three of you watched Mr. Yong in his office. >>Yes, the contract came today<<, he said and hided the envelope in his desk.

>>I finally can do something<<, you smiled. >>I get this envelope, copy the contract and we can finally have a look at what he does.<<

>>Please be careful.<<

>>Don't worry.<<

 

On Monday morning, you got out of the apartment, went down the staircase and there he was, just like always.

You went into the limousine. >>Morning~<<, you smiled at him.

Junhyung didn't say anything, just like always. Suddenly his phone rang. >>Yoboseyo?<< He listened to what the person on the phone said. >>You are away for three days? Okay.<< He rolled his eyes. >>Got it. Bye father.<<

Bingo, his father is away and I can search for the documents. . .

 

Junhyung and you went both to the cafeteria and sat down with your food.

>>This girl, she's always with Junhyung. . .<<, a girl on the other table said. >>Do you you mean ~~~~?<<, a boy asked. >>She's probably just one of Junhyung's s<<, a girl hissed. >>I've never expected that of ~~~~.<<

You bit your lip of anger. This one time, you hated your good ears. Perfect. Just because I hang around with Junhyung they think I'm his >

You turned around to face the boys and girls that talked about you. >>Listen guys, I'm not Junhyung's , I'm his friend. So please stop talking about us when you don't even know the truth<<, you told them and turned around again.

>>Hyung!<<, Yoseob and Dongwoon came towards you and sat down at your table. >>Wanna do something today?<<, Yoseob asked.

>>And what will that be?<<, Junhyung asked without looking at them.

>>There is this concert today and we wanted to get backstage passes and all that<<, Dongwoon explained.

What? Are they serious? They want him to buy the concert cards and they want to get backstage passes as well? You asked yourself in confusion.

>>I don't want to.<< Junhyung looked at them in this perfectly arrogant way. >>Now leave me alone.<< He pointed at the door with his head. I rather spend my day with ~~~~, than you two. He thought.

Yoseob and Dongwoon pouted and left.

>>Why don't you hang around with them? They are your friends, aren't they?<<, you asked but knowing the answer already. Junhyung put down his chopsticks and looked down on to his plate. Just for one second he looked a bit offended but then he raised his head again and shrugged his shoulders, just like always.

>>They aren't my friends<<, he told you as if it was nothing.

>>Don't you have friends outside of school?<<, you asked so no one would hear it. >>Why should I?<<, Junhyung asked you.

>>Oh<<, you muttered and finished your food. So he must be lonely sometimes. Maybe that's why he acts always this cold.

 

After school, you and Junhyung went outside and got into the limousine. After you've told L.Joe that he doesn't have to pick you up anymore because Junhyung was taking you to his home, you two got in a fight. Then, you told him that he has to watch Mr. Yong, while Hyun Joong were looking for Kim Nara and it would be better to not leave the house, just in case Mr. Yong would have another phone call or something. You had cooked something for L.Joe and after that he wasn't mad anymore. It was always like this, never been different.

 

You gave Yoongeun something to play, so he wouldn't even notice when you left.

You sneaked down the corridor to Mr. Yong's office. You got in and went to the desk to search for the contract. You couldn't find the envelope that he actually put in there. Suddenly your phone vibrated in your pocket. You got it out. A message from L.Joe. Look at the third row of the bookshelf. The envelope is hidden in the red book.

You smiled. So he's watching me right now? You went to the book shelf and took out the book. There was the envelope. Not just the contract was in there, but other documents too. You took out your phone and took pictures of all of them.

Your heart beat faster as you suddenly heard some footsteps outside. You looked around the room and hided under the desk. The door opened.

>>Honey~?<< It was Mrs. Yong. >>Oh, he isn't here?<<, she asked.

>>He flew to Hong Kong<<, you heard Junhyung saying. >>How can you not know

that?<<

>>Shut up.<< Mrs. Yong closed the door again and you sighed in relief. After you've made sure that no one was in the corridor, you went out to Yoongeun again.

You sat down next to him and looked at the documents. Oh my god. It's badder than I thought.

You read all the documents, as suddenly Mrs. Yong stood in front of you.

>>What are you doing here? You should play with Yoongeun and not staring at your phone! If I see you again like this, you'll get fired!<< She turned around and walked away on her pink high heels.

Oh man, I can't lose this job. I still have to be able to get into the rooms and all that. You put away your phone and began to play with Yoongeun.

>>I want to go to the park<<, Yoongeun said.

>>Okay, but we have to hurry. It looks like rain.<<

 

It started raining when you walked back to the house. You carried Yoongeun and almost ran home. As the maid opened the door, Mrs. Yong came running towards you. >>Are you insane?! It's raining outside and you go to the park?! Yoongeun will catch a cold! You are so incompetent! Go change his clothes immediately or I'll fire you.<<

>>I'm sorry.<< You bowed and ran to Yoongeun's room to change his clothes. You sighed. Yoongeun, your mom is a total . I hate her, everything I do is wrong for her. You dropped your shoulders and sat down on the bed with him.

>>Let's keep you warm, so you don't get sick.<<

>>I don't want to get sick.<<

>>No one does.<< You said and had to smile about his cuteness.

 

http://youtu.be/QGKgByLRUnY

At school:

You were a bit nervous and excited. Yesterday evening, you showed the contracts and stuff to L.Joe but Hyun Joong came back late, so you two couldn't tell him anything. L.Joe probably have told him in the morning, but now, you didn't know what would happen next. That's why you were looking forward to the evening.

You entered the restroom and some girls were combing their hair as you entered. They looked at you from head to toe. >>Aren't you the girl that hangs around with Junhyung?<<

>>Why are you asking?<<

>>You might want to know that no one likes him<<, one girl explained. >>He's an total and a stupid womanizer.<<

>>He has a lot of money and thinks he can buy himself everything.<<

>>Isn't that the reason you hang around with him?<<

>>No<<, you answered.

>>Then, why?<<

Actually I don't know why either.

>>She probably feels sorry for him, because he has no friends<<, one girl giggled and the other one began to laugh. >>Your right.<<

>>Does everyone think of him like that?<<, you asked. The girls stopped laughing. >>It's your first year here, so you don't know anything about it.<<

>>He's hated by everyone. There's not a single person who likes him.<<

>>He has money at least, so that's why no one bullies him. They are scared he would do something to them. He may buy himself some men to hit the guys that bully him. That's why everyone just ignores him.<<

You rolled your eyes and left the restroom. This doesn't sound good. He really must be lonely. He has no one to talk to. Probably not even at home. His stepmother is a , his father isn't at home often and his brother is too young to talk to. You looked for Junhyung and walked towards him. I'll try to be friends with him. I somehow feel that his cold heart is just a fake. He may be a good-hearted person. . . I hope I'm not mistaken.

>>Why are you smiling like this?<<, Junhyung asked. Not really interested though. >>Would you like to go to the park with me and Yoongeun this afternoon?<<

>>No.<< He looked at you as you were insane.

>>Oh please~. You have nothing to do anyways.<<

>>How would you know? I'm a very busy person. I don't have time to go the park.<<

>>Oh really?<<, you grinned. >>What things are you doing? I've never seen you go somewhere.<<

>>I'm going to my personal hairstylist today.<<

>>You are such a liar<<, you pouted. Junhyung slightly smiled. >>You don't get it whenever I really lie, but now that I'm telling the truth, you think I'm lying.<<

As an answer you just pushed him slightly to the wall. >>What was that? Are you crazy?<<, he asked.

>>I'm not crazy.<<

>>Yes you are.<<

>>I'm not.<<

>>Look at you, you are crazy.<<

>>Hey! That was mean.<< You pushed him again.

>>Stop that!<<

>>I don't want to<<, you smiled and went into the cafeteria.

 

>>Okay Yoongeun. Let's go to the park. It's a nice autumn day.<< Yoongeun opened the door and went outside. He ran down the corridor and turned around to look at you.

>>He's not allowed to run inside the house. How can you let him do this? Don't you have a brain?<<, Mrs. Yong just came home from her manicure and glanced at you deadly. You bowed. >>Mianhae.<<

 

 

Junhyung got out of the hair saloon and went into the car. >>Do you want me to drive you home?<<, the chauffeur asked. Junhyung thought about it. >>To the park<<, he told him. The chauffeur smiled. He probably wants to meet ~~~~.

Junhyung got out of the car and looked around. >>Ahjussi, don't wait here.<<

He went into the park and looked around. There you were, throwing a ball to Yoongeun. >>Junhyung?<<, you asked. >>What are you doing here? You wanted to spend some time with us, right?<<

>>Hyung!<< Yoongeun hugged his brother. >>I didn't want to spend time with you.

I just came from the hairdresser and saw you here.<<

>>But you didn't had to come over.<<

>>You are so annoying.<<

>>Don't be so mean. I haven't done anything.<<

>>Yes, you are annoying.<<

>>I'm just trying to be nice. You should try too.<<

>>There's no need to be nice.<< He put his hands into his pocket and kicked the ball to Yoongeun, who took the ball and ran towards Junhyung, but fell on the way. >>Oh no!<<, you helped him up and looked at his pants. >>. I'm getting fired.<<

>>Why would you get fired?<<

>>Your stepmother is always mad at me. No matter what I do. And now that his pants are dirty again I'm getting fired.<< You sighed.

>>I'm always getting into trouble with you<<, Junhyung said. He took out his phone. >>Ahjussi, come to the park.<<

>>What are you up to?<<, you asked him.

>>What do you think? We need some new clothes for Yoongeun, otherwise you'll get fired.<<

>>Thank you so much~<<, you beamed.

>>Don't get me wrong. It's not because I like you or something, but Yoongeun needs a nanny.<<

>>What ever.<<

As the chauffeur arrived, you three got into the car and drove to a super expensive shopping mall. Junhyung, you and Yoongeun got out of the car. You carried Yoongeun and when you entered the mall, some people started looking at you. >>Why are they looking at us?<<, you whispered.

>>First of all, you don't wear clothes that costs more than 2000 dollar, then they see that Yoongeun's pans are dirty and they probably think of us being a young couple with a child<<, Junhyung explained.

>>Oh.<<

You entered a shop and the employee bowed. >>Good afternoon Yong Junhyung.<<

>>I need pants that look just like these.<< He said and pointed at Yoongeun.

>>No problem.<<

Junhyung gout out his Gucci purse and bought new pants and you went out of the shop. You looked around and saw all these pretty outfits. You walked down the mall and looked at all the shops. Wow, all these pretty dresses! But they are too expensive. You weren't poor, but these prices were really too much. Junhyung followed you, watching how fascinated you were.

>>Are you finished?<<, he asked impatient. >>Sorry.<< You turned around and the three of you went to the car.