14th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/-AC2uggtZAU

* Flashback *

 

>>So, why do you want to wear make up which you look older with?<<, the young stylist asked L.Joe as he sat down. >>Just for fun<<, he answered.

>>Such a handsome guy wants to look older?<<, she smiled and began to put make up on.

>>Thanks.<<

Fifteen minutes later, L.Joe paid the stylist and went out of the shop. He went back home, into his room. He got out the suit and the wig. Black, short hair doesn't suit me at all.

L.Joe checked himself.

Wig? Check.

Make up to look older? Check.

Suit? Check.

Camera installed in the tie? Check.

Fake ID? Check.

Fake documents for my not existing company in the US? Check.

Okay, I've got everything for my meeting with Mr. Yong and Mr. Kim. I hope they talk enough about their diamond selling, that I don't have to meet with them again.

L.Joe drove to the hotel and went to the sixth floor, room 677. A doormen looked at him. >>I'm Lee Kibum<<, L.Joe said. The doormen opened the door and he went in. There were Mr. Yong and Mr. Kim sitting. They stood up and shook L.Joe's hand. >>Good afternoon<<, Mr. Yong said and sat down in the armchair. L.Joe sat down so he could face Mr. Yong. Mr. Kim sat down on the right side of him. >>You seem really young<<, Mr. Kim began. >>I'm twenty six<<, L.Joe said.

In the next half an hour, L.Joe's fake ID got checked. Of course, they didn't noticed it was just a fake. L.Joe had to talk about his company, which he inherited from his father. That's why he's a young businessman. L.Joe had made up a perfect detailed story he now told them.

To L.Joe's surprise, they didn't talk much about their selling. Mr. Kim seemed to trust L.Joe and believed in everything he told them, but Mr. Yong watched him closely and didn't trust him this easily. L.Joe noticed it and ended the meeting as fast as possible. >>I'll call Mr. Kim, after I thought about it. Goodbye.<< L.Joe shook their hands and left.

>>We have to find out more about this Lee Kibum<<, Mr. Yong announced. He called for his henchman, which stood outside the door. >>Park Jun, follow Lee Kibum and find out where he lives.<<

Park Jun nodded and went off. Mr. Yong got out his phone and called some of the men who worked for him. >>Find out some information about Lee Kibum.<<

>>It might not even be his real name<<, Mr. Kim thought of.

>>Park Jun, will find out.<<

 

So they are suspicious about me, huh? But seriously, do they think I'm so stupid and don't notice this guy following me? L.Joe went down the subway. Many people were there and he didn't see the guy anymore. But Park Jun knew what L.Joe was up to and remained in his near, right behind him. He placed a chip to locate him at his suit. But L.Joe didn't notice. Then Park Jun just left. L.Joe thought the guy was still trying to follow him, so he jumped over the barrier where he had to show his ticked and ran into the full subway. Okay, he couldn't follow me to here. Good thing: He's not following me. Bad thing: I'm in a subway which drives far away from my home.

 

As he finally got home, he put away his suit, the wig and the bag with all the fake documents in it. He washed away the make up. Finally looking like a nineteen year old guy again. He switched on his laptop and waited for Mr. Yong to arrive and after sometime he did. He talked to his wife on the phone, who was on vacation. >>I'll be flying to Germany this evening<<, he told his wife.

Germany? Hyung was going there too. So Mr. Yong is going there to find Kim Nara? He's really not up to date. Hyung is following her to L.A now, they are no longer in Germany. L.Joe laughed. He will waste his time.

After Mr. Yong had called his wife, he called Mr. Kim. They didn't talk about the meeting with L.Joe.

>>I'm going off to Germany now. I'll find her<<, Mr. Yong announced. >>She found out about it when Junhyung was eight right? You should have killed her back then. But she was faster and left you and her son.<<

>>Our son<<, he corrected Mr. Kim. >>And don't talk about that. That happened long ago.<<

So Kim Nara is Junhyung's mother? Woah, this is getting even more interesting. L.Joe got out his phone and called Kim Hyun Joong.

 

After L.Joe ate something, he looked at the clock. It's nine, she must be here soon. Suddenly he got a message. He got out his phone.

I'm sleeping over at Junhyung's tonight.

L.Joe stared at the message. Is she serious? He dialed your number, but you refused it. He wanted to pick you up, but he knew that you would be mad at him, so he didn't. He dropped his shoulders and tried to call two times but you wouldn't pick it up.

L.Joe took the elevator to the top floor and then went to the roof. Just like you, he went there when he was upset or wanted to be alone. He sighed and looked up to the dark sky. I hope you'll be okay. Come home save . . . Saranghae, ~~~~.

 

* End of Flashback * 

 

>>You lost, you have to buy something for dinner<<, you smiled at L.Joe.

>>You cheated.<<

>>I didn't cheat. How can you cheat at rock-paper-scissors?<<

L.Joe pouted. >>Okay, I'm going.<<

>>Hurry up.<<

>>I'll do my best and be very slow.<<

>>You are so mean.<<

L.Joe got his jacket and went to the door. >>Bye.<<

>>Bye bye.<< You yawned as he left the apartment and choose to take a nap in your room.

 

To men watched the building, as suddenly the door burst open and a orange haired guy came out. They looked at the copy of the ID. >>We located that Lee Kibum lives here<<, one man said. >>This guy looks like him. Besides the hair and he looks older on the photo.<<

>>It must be him.<<

The men started following L.Joe. But he didn't notice until he went into a shop and bought food for dinner. While the woman at the counter put the stuff in a bag, L.Joe looked outside just to see two men standing in front of the door.

Did they follow me? .

>>Ahjumma. Is there a second exit here?<<, L.Joe asked. The woman nodded.

>>Please just tell me. Don't show it with your hands.<< They might get an idea of what I'm up to.

The woman looked at him irritated, but did as told. >>Thanks.<< L.Joe bowed and suddenly began to ran. The men were shocked of his sudden reaction and began to run around the building to look where he would be coming out. L.Joe stood on a small staircase. One man was coming up the stairs, while the other man stood at the side. L.Joe smirked, put one hand on the railing in order to have maintenance, while the other hand carried the food. Before the guy who was moving towards him, could get him, he jumped of the stairs. While he flew, he kicked the other man who fell to the ground. L.Joe began to ran to his home. If these people belong to Mr. Yong I'm dead.

 

As you woke up, you went into the living room. >>L.Joe are you here?<<

No one answered, so you looked into his room. It was empty but clothes of him were lying on the ground. >>This boy should clean his room.<< You picked up his clothes and put some of the clean ones in his wardrobe. You eyes landed on a suit. Huh? What's this? I didn't knew he had a suit. You looked around the closet, getting more suspicious. You found a wig and then a bag with faked documents in it. >>Oh my god. L.Joe, I'll kill you.<<

>>This doesn't sound good<<, L.Joe said, standing beside you.

>>Don't tell me it's what I think it is!<<

>>What do you think? I can tell you I'm not a guy that wears suits and a wig to get some Noonas.<<

>>L.Joe!<<

>>Sorry, sorry. It's probably what you think of. . .<<

>>Why did you do that? It's way too dangerous.<<

>>Don't be mad. I'll tell you everything. You can get angry afterwards, because I'm into some deep

right now . . .<<

You sighed and dropped your shoulders. >>What should I do with you L.Joe?<<

He sat down next to you on the bed and told you everything about how he met with Mr. Yong and Mr. Kim and how he got chased by these guys. . .

>>There's no other way than killing you now<<, you told him.

>>What?<< He looked at you in disbelieve.

>>I wish I could kill you<<, you sighed. >>Do these men know where we live?<<

>>I don't know.<<

>>This is not just dangerous for you, but for me too.<<

>>I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry.<<