13th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/2DvLfya14wE

>>What?<<, Junhyung stared at you in disbelieve. He swallowed hard and his heart crunched. >>You just went off and left me alone. . .<<, you tried to explain it. Junhyung couldn't believe it. He turned around and left. Why did she do that? She really likes him more than me? Junhyung punched the wall next to him. Why is she doing this to me? He went to the bar, sat down and ordered vodka. He wanted to get rid of this horrible feeling inside him and drank the vodka in one shot.

You felt guilty, but you still were mad that he just left you alone. So you stayed with Zico. >>Sorry for that<<, he said. >>But he ordered you around a bit too much.<<

>>Don't apologize<<, you smiled. >>I'm used to him being like this.<<

>>How can you be with him anyways?<<

You shrugged your shoulders. >>I have no idea.<< I really don't know why I'm with him. I tried really hard to be friends with him. But actually, I've never tried to become friends with others. Well, I guess I choose always the hard people to be friends with.

>>Wanna go down and dance?<<, Zico asked starting to dance right away. >>Okay.<< You two turned around and went downstairs. There were several dance floors on which you danced.

You and Zico were standing a little bit aside, as suddenly someone walked to you. It was a drunken older guy. >>Hey~<<, he smirked. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. >>Let go off her<<, Zico told him.

>>What do you want?<<, the man laughed.

You were not sure if you should use your spy-abilities, because it was too suspicious. You wanted to kick him, but suddenly someone took the drunken guy by his shoulder. The guy turned around and got punched in the face. . .by Junhyung. Zico grabbed you and pulled you away from the guy. You didn't see how the drunken guy hit Junhyung, so hard that his lip began to bleed. The people began to watch you. Junhyung kicked in the guys belly and he writhed in pain. >>Let's go.<< Junhyung walked towards you and took your hand.

You turned around to Zico and waved goodbye. He winced and smiled at you.

>>Are you okay?<<, Junhyung asked you outside of the club. >>You're asking me if I'm okay? You are the one bleeding.<<

>>Right.<< He touched his lip. >>I didn't realize.<<

>>Are you drunken?<< You watched him closely as he got out his phone.

>>Just a bit<<, he walked a few meters away from the club. You sighed and the two of you leaned against the wall of the shop next to the club. >>I'll call my chauffeur.<< He dialed the number. >>Pick us up<<, he said and put away his phone. You waited for the chauffeur to arrive and got into the car.

>>Ahjussi. Do you have a tissue?<<, you asked him.

>>Of course.<< He threw a package of tissues to you. >>Thank you.<< You got one out and leaned closer to Junhyung. He had closed his eyes and seemed asleep. But when you touched his bleeding lip, he opened his eyes. >>What are you doing?<< His heart began to beat faster because you were so close. Just stay like this.

>>Mianhae. . .but you are still bleeding.<< You softly touched his lip.

>>Ouch<<, he muttered.

>>Mianhae<<, you said again and wiped away the blood. Junhyung closed his eyes again and you held a new tissue on to his lip while driving home.

Junhyung struggled a bit with walking straight, so you hold his arm and lead him into his room. He sat down on his bed. >>Sleep well<<, you smiled at him and walked to the door. >>Thanks for helping me today<<, you said before closing the door behind you.

Junhyung pulled off his pants and his jacket and laid down in his bed. He felt dizzy and there was still this stupid feeling. He touched his lip. It had stopped bleeding. He thought of your face being so close to him, when you had wiped away the blood, and sighed. How he had wished to be even closer to you. He almost began dreaming when he stopped himself. What's wrong with me?

 

You walked to the guest room, pulling off your clothes, changing into clothes from Junhyung, which one of the maids had placed on the bed for you. You put Zico's ring next to your clothes. You had an awkward feeling. Somehow, you felt happy. You had lots of fun, but because of you Junhyung got hurt it wasn't really a happy day. Moreover he really looked offended that you stayed with Zico and not with him.

As you laid in your bed, you had a look at your phone. There were three missed calls from L.Joe. >>Sorry, L.Joe<<, you mumbled and put away your phone.

I seem to upset two of my friends today. That's normally not what I do.

 

You just came out of the bath and wanted to change in your clothes again, as Yoongeun stood in front of you. >>Noona~.<<

>>Good morning, Yoongeun<<, you smiled.

>>I want to play.<<

>>I have to change clothes first.<<

>>I want now~<<, he pouted. You gave in and walked with him to his room. As you passed the bath room, the door opened and Junhyung came out. He carried a towel in his hands and just wore his black jeans. You stared at him from head to toe and blushed. This wasn't L.Joe, who you've seen a hundred times like this. This was Junhyung. . .

You bit your lip and looked to the ground. >>Mianhe<<, you mumbled and went into Yoongeun's room.

Junhyung watched you leaving. She blushed. He smiled. He had felt a bit uncomfortable, you seeing him half . Although many girls had seen him like this before. But the fact that you had blushed, led him forget his uncomfortable feeling. She is wearing my clothes again. He noticed while he went back to his room. She looks so cute in them.

 

At breakfast Junhyung sat down so he could face you. You feed Yoongeun. >>Airplane<<, Yoongeun said. You led the spoon >fly< like a airplane until it landed in Yoongeun's mouth. You smiled at his cute expression.

Junhyung watched you and suddenly got out his phone. You looked up, in the same moment Junhyung took a photo of you. >>Huh? Did you take a photo of

me?<<, you asked.

>>Yes. You look ridiculous in my clothes<<, he answered.

>>I had no chance to change. . .<<

Junhyung looked at the picture and smiled in his mind. She's so pretty. Even with her glasses and in men clothes.

 

>>I'm going now<<, you said, standing in the door of Junhyung's office. He tipped something on his iMac and looked up. >>See you on Monday.<<

>>Bye~<<, you brightly smiled at him and turned around. You got into the car and Junhyung's chauffeur drove you home. >>Thank you Ahjussi.<<

 

You opened the door of your apartment and suddenly you thought about L.Joe. Omo, he must be mad. . .>>I'm home<<, you quietly said. No one answered. Maybe he's still sleeping.

You sat down in the living room and your laptop. You wanted to read the news, as your eyes landed on an article. The headline said: Block B's Zico and son of Mr. Yong involved in a fight.

You stared at the article open mouthed. You scrolled down and saw a picture of Junhyung and Zico. Yong Junhyung, son of Mr. Yong, who owns many companies and Block B's Zico were in a club yesterday night and people saw Zico and Junhyung getting in a fight with a unknown guy. People said, they defended a girl who got bothered by a drunken man.

>>Oh my god<<, you whispered. >>There's an article about it?<< You opened a new page: Youtube. >>Zico is in a band? Oh my god. . .<<

You listened to some songs of Block B and songs Zico sang by his own.

>>Are you a fan of K-pop bands, or what?<<, a familiar voice asked behind you. L.Joe sounded mad, just like you had expected. >>I'm really, really sorry, L.Joe<<, you said, while turning around.

>>Why did you sleep over?<< He crossed his arms.

>>I went to a party<<, you confessed. >>It was late and it was so far away from our home here. So I slept over.<<

L.Joe lifted his eyebrows. >>And?<<

>>Don't think of me like that. . .nothing happened. I'm not that kind of a girl. You should know that.<<

>>I don't want you to sleep over at Junhyung's, okay?<< Aish, I just can't be mad at her for long.

You nodded. >>I'll make you a good breakfast.<< You got up. I hope he won't be mad after I made him delicious food.

>>Why were you listening to Block B?<<

>>That's a bit of a long story. You'll probably don't like it, but I just have to tell you.<< You began to tell him about Zico, while cooking.

>>What did you do yesterday?<<, you asked him, when he finished breakfast.

>>Nothing interesting.<< L.Joe shrugged his shoulders.

You knew he was lying to you.