26th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/h0RJyzYSTLw

The next day, you wanted to go with Hyun Joong to the meeting place where the documents would be destroyed, but he wouldn't let you. >>I'll go with L.Joe.<<      
>>What about Kim Nara?<<, you asked.
>>She will come with us. We will protect her.<<
>>But isn't it a bit too dangerous to take her with you?<<
>>We have to.<<
After Hyun Joong and Kim Nara left to meet L.Joe and then to meet Mr. Yong you couldn't stand the fact being all alone in the hotel, so you went to college. You assumed that Junhyung wasn't there. But because he assumed that you wouldn't come, he came. Now you both were sitting in class. You didn't look at each other, you didn't say anything, you both were just totally in your own world, filled with sadness.
In lunch, Hyun Joong called you. >>Yoboseyo?<<
>>~~~~. We need your help. Kim Nara got captured.<<
>>What? How? What should I do?<< You went outside of the cafeteria.
>>We just destroyed all the evidence when more than thirty men came and fought against me and L.Joe. We couldn't keep an eye on Kim Nara.<<
>>What should we do now?<<
>>Mr. Yong likes to play with us, so he told us if we want to find Kim Nara we should go to the place she likes the most.<<
>>What?<<  
>>Any suggestions?<<
You just saw Junhyung walking past you. >>I'll call you back<<, you told Hyun Joong. >>Junhyung!<< You ran after him.
>>Your mom got captured and your father said, she's at the place she likes the most. Do you know what place?<<
Junhyung coldly looked at you.  >>What?<<
>>You understood me perfectly fine. Hurry up and answer or should your mother get killed by your father?<<, you hissed. Junhyung hesitated but then said: >>She always told me, she likes the church.<<
>>Where? Which church?<<
>>Let me show it to you.<<
He called his chauffeur to hurry and come to the university. While you two impatiently waited, you didn't talk.
You asked yourself how Junhyung must have felt in this situation.

                                              * Flashback *

After you've left, Junhyung laid down in his bed and faced the ceiling. I can't believe this. I can't believe I didn't knew about what was going on. My mother didn't left because of me, but because of my father. My father is into illegal business and my girlfriend. . Or ex-girlfriend is a spy. How could I not knew about this? I was so blind! But what should I do now? The best would be just to forget about it. I pretend to do not know about the stuff my father does. I'll just forget about ~~~~-ah.
He sighed. I'll try to forget her. I don't think I it will be easy. She means so much to me. But she hurt me. . . and she lied to me too often.  
We go to the same college, we even have the same classes. . .how can I forget you? Aish, ~~~~-ah. What have you done? Why did you ruin everything? I hate you
. . .He sighed again. I wish I could hate you.

*End of Flashback *

Just a few minutes past and the limousine stopped in front of you. You quickly got in. >>Ahjussi, drive to the church my mother liked so much in the past. You know it, right?<<
>>Of course<<, he answered.
>>Hurry up<<, Junhyung told him.  
Not even ten minutes later you arrived. There were two guys standing in front of the entry of the church. You send a message to Hyun Joong, in which you told him the address.
>>What are you going to do now?<<, Junhyung asked.
>>What do you think?<< You ran towards the two men and hit and kicked them, so they landed unconsciously on the ground. You opened the door and hesitated. There were about ten to twenty men in the church. Kim Nara sat on the ground at the altar, her hands and feet bound.
Three men were walking towards you and you kicked them and made your way to Mr. Yong. He, Mr. Kim and his henchman were standing around Kim Nara. His henchman held a knife. >>You better don't come near, or she'll get killed right away and afterwards you.<<
You didn't move but looked around. Five other men approached you. They swung their batons and grinned.
You took a deep breath and hoped that L.Joe and Hyun Joong would hurry up.
Some guy wanted to hit you with the baton, so you ducked another guy hit your back and you fell on to the ground. A man just wanted to hit you, when you rolled over and got on to your feet.
You stole one baton of the men and defended yourself, when someone tried to hit you. Two men were coming towards you. You could kick one man, but the other one hit you so hard that you landed on the ground.
Your head hurt and you felt dizzy, but you got up once more. You only could see points and just watched ten men surrounding you.
One guy hit you from behind and you fell. You couldn't move because of pain. You just laid there waiting for them to kill you, as suddenly someone wrapped his arms around you. You slightly opened your eyes just to see Junhyung looking at you worried. >>You. . You should have waited outside<<, you whispered.
>>Don't speak<<, he said and looked at his father. >>I can't believe it<<, he told him.

>>Junhyung. . .what are you doing here?<<, his father asked shocked and totally surprised.
>>Stop pretending!<<
>>This is not your business. This is dangerous. Go back before you get hurt.<<
>>Don't pretend to be the good father! You aren't good. In no way!<<
>>Junhyung. . .<<
>>Don't say anything! This is all your fault! Look at what you've done! How could you do that? Why did you do it? What's wrong with you? Was it because of the money? We would have enough money even without your illegal company!<< Junhyung shook his head in disbelieve and looked at you. His heart hurt when he  saw you like this. You were unconscious, lying in his arms.
Suddenly there were noises and Junhyung looked up. Kim Hyun Joong and L.Joe  had come and fought against the few men left.
Mr Yong and Mr. Kim were about to run away, but they got held by Hyun Joong.
L.Joe was running towards you and Junhyung. He handed Junhyung a knife. >>Here. Unleash Kim Nara, I'll take care of ~~~~.<< L.Joe knelt down and wrapped one arm around your back and the other one around your knees. He then carried you to Hyun Joong's car and laid you down on the back seat.
He then sat down next to you. >>What happened to you?<< He sighed.
You blinked and opened your eyes. You put on a weak smile and whispered. >>Nothing much.<<
>>Pssh. Just rest.<<
>>L.Joe. . .<<
>>Huh? What is it?<<
>>Is there a chance. . .to be. . .friends like in the past?<<
L.Joe sadly smiled. >>I don't know<<, he muttered. >>I really don't know. . .<< He your hair, looking miserable.
>>L.Joe. . .<<
>>You should rest now.<<  
As you closed your eyes, he sighed.

I wish everything could be like before this mission. I wish you would never have get to know Junhyung. . .I still love you. But if you really want to be with him, then I'll try to accept that. Maybe there will be a day, where I won't be hurt because you don't love me. . .maybe one day I can be just your friend.