16th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/zbK4xxtcgqk

The apartment was empty, you had a look at the laptop. Luckily Mr. Yong was in his office, talking to Mr. Kim. >>Where did you brought him?<<, Mr. Yong asked.

Are they talking about L.Joe? You got out your phone and saved the address Mr. Kim told him.

>>Did he tell you anything, yet?<<

>>No, Park Jun tries his best but this guy won't talk.<<

That was enough. You went into Kim Hyun Joong's room and got out your favorite gun and knife. You stowed the gun in the pocket of your jacket and attached the knife to your belt. You took the car keys and ran down to Hyun Joong's car. As fast as possible you drove to the address. You didn't thought about Junhyung anymore, you were just worried about L.Joe. I hope he's okay. Please, let him be alive. You bit your lip and began to drive even faster.

Twenty minutes later, you rushed out of the car and looked around. So this is probably the building where he hides all the diamonds until they get sold. You took a photo of it before finding a way into the building.

You got in by climbing through the a window, which you silently unlocked. You jumped into an empty, dark room. You sneaked to the door and opened it.

There stood one man, which you knocked out easily. You ran down a dark corridor to a big door. You opened it and went in. It was a big hall with lots of cartons. The diamonds are in there, for sure, you thought before knocking down the ten people in the room. You caught a breath and looked around for another door.

They probably hide him down stairs.

You ran to the staircase and rushed down. Two guys stood there, you kicked them and opened the door.

 

L.Joe's eyes widened as he saw you running into the room, holding up a gun at Park Jun.

L.Joe laid on the floor, bleeding like hell. Park Jun stopped kicking L.Joe and looked at you. >>Get away from him<<, you told Park Jun. He made some steps to the side. You turned around and held the gun at Mr. Kim and another guy. >>Get in the corner!<<, you yelled and they did. You ran to L.Joe. >>Are you okay?<<

>>More or less<<, he muttered. You got out the knife, cut the bonds, while holding up the gun. L.Joe was free and you two stood up. Park Jun moved towards you, holding up his knife. >>Don't come near us, or I'll shoot<<, you told him.

He just smirked. >>You won't be able to. A girl like you. . .<<, he came even closer and you pulled the trigger and shot into his right arm, in which he held the knife. Your breath stopped as Park Jun began to bleed and to shout.

>>Oh my God<<, you muttered in disbelieve. This was the first time to use your gun and it was surprisingly easy. >>Let's go.<< L.Joe pushed you out of the room, up the stairs. There were about ten guys, holding up batons. One was running towards you and you easily took his baton and knocked him down with his own weapon. Other men were chasing you and L.Joe. >>Are you okay?<<, you asked him again, while hitting a men with the stick. L.Joe panted and felt horrible. >>I think so.<< He ducked when a guy swing his baton. Then L.Joe let him trip over his own feed so he fell.

>>Let's get going.<< You ran to him and you two somehow manged to get to the car. You drove even faster than before and L.Joe's condition began to get even worse. >>What did they do to you?<<, you asked as you went into the elevator. >>Better if I don't tell you<<, he told you. His voice sounded weak and his face was pale.

 

You learned a bunch of things how treating wounds from Hyun Joong and were relieved that you could stop the bleeding. >>Take these pills<<, you said and he opened his mouth. You placed two pills on his tongue and he swallowed them. >>You have to drink something.<< You knelt down next to L.Joe's bed and gave him a glass of water.

>>Thanks for rescuing me<<, he mumbled and smiled at you. >>Don't talk<<, you told him, holding his hand. >>Please don't ever get into such a dangerous situations again.<<

>>It's not like I chose to get kidnapped.<<

>>You should sleep a little bit.<<

>>Can you cook something for me? I'm feeling so weak<<, he said. You nodded. >>I'll be right back.<< You got up and went into the kitchen. You had a look at your phone. There were three missed calls from Junhyung. You remembered what had happened and you almost felt like crying. Why am I so upset that it was just a bet? This doesn't make sense to me. . .You dialed Junhyung's number.

 

 

From the moment you had left the campus, he was worrying about you. Junhyung couldn't sit still the whole afternoon. He stared at his phone every second to look if you had called. But every time he looked at his phone there was just your beautiful smile. Finally his phone rang and he immediately picked it up. >>~~~~?<<

>>Why did you call me?<<

>>Where have you been? You can't just walk off. . .<< Junhyung tried to sound mad, so you wouldn't notice he was just worrying.

>>I'm really sorry but I had to leave because of family reasons.<<

>>I'll let it through this time. But you have to pay attention to your duties.<<

>>Hm.<<

>>See you tomorrow.<<

You put away your phone and sighed. You were still mad at him, but hearing his voice, somehow made you happy. You touched your red cheeks. Aish, did I really blush? Why? What's wrong?

You cooked a soup for L.Joe and brought it in his room. He smiled at you when you sat down next to him on his bed. >>How are you feeling?<<

>>Numb.<<

>>I guess that's right. Shouldn't we call Oppa?<<

>>He will kill me.<< L.Joe tried to sit up in his bed, but it hurt.

>>You have to feed me<<, he said.

>>Little L.Joe can't eat by himself<<, you teased. You took the spoon and put it in his mouth. >>Ooooh it's hot.<<

>>Sorry.<< At the next spoon full of soup you blew a bit, so it was colder.

After you finished feeding him, he looked straight into your eyes. >>You should move out<<, he mumbled. >>What?<< You almost dropped the empty bowl.

>>Mr. Yong and his little friends know where we live. Just because you got me out of there, they won't stop chasing me. . .they know everything about us and I don't want you to be in danger.<<

You were stirred at this statement. >>But what's with you? Where should I go? Where are you going?<<

L.Joe sighed. >>The best way for you is to live right in front of the enemy's eyes. . .<<

>>Huh?<<

>>Ask Junhyung to live at his house.<< L.Joe closed his eyes and clenched his hand to a fist. I hate saying that, but it's for your safety.

>>Junhyung?<<, You paused and thought of him for a second.

>>But what's with you?<<

>>I'll be living in hotels from now on.<<

You didn't want to give up living with L.Joe. It was sad that Hyun Joong wasn't there, but L.Joe too? >>But. . .<<

>>We have to do it, alright?<<

You sadly nodded. >>But you'll be staying in Seoul right? Don't leave me here. . .<<

L.Joe heart started beating faster. I wish you would say that more often.

>>We should call Hyung and tell him everything.<<

>>I really don't want to know his reaction. . .<<

>>Me either.<<

 

Hyun Joong didn't shout at you or L.Joe, but he was extremely mad.

>>I can't believe it. . .<<, he said over and over again. >>I will kill you when I'm back.<<

>>We know. . .<<, you quietly said.

>>We can't change it, though. But what do you think of our new plan?<<, L. Joe asked.

>>There's nothing against it. I'll call the landlord of the apartment and tell him we'll be moving out. It will take about two days.<<

>>What should we do with the furniture?<<, you asked.

>>I'll call a furniture transport and they'll bring the stuff to the small house where we've been in every summer, remember?<<

>>Oh, the house of your parents?<<

>>Correct. I'll call the transport and everything and in the meantime you pack your things, okay?<<

>>Yes<<, you replied. >>Oppa, what's about Kim Nara?<<

L.Joe looked at you. She still doesn't know that this woman is Junhyung's mother. . .

>>I'm really close. It won't take long.<< He paused. >>I'll call the landlord and the furniture transport and call you back for the details.<<

>>Okay. Bye.<<

You got up. >>I'll start packing<<, you told L.Joe. >>Kind of sad, isn't it?<<

>>What? Giving up this apartment?<<

>>We've been living in here for some time now.<< You sighed and felt like saying goodbye. >>Maybe this will end soon and we can move back here. Although I like the house of Oppa's parents. I really love the beach. . .<<

>>I hope this will end soon. . .it's getting really dangerous. Just because of me.<<

>>We can't change what happened.<< You looked at him and smiled. >>Don't put it just down on to you. It's our all fault.<<

You went out of the room and began to pack Hyun Joong's things, then yours. You finished packing all the decoration and the books in the living room, as the clock showed you that it was already past one. You went into your room. The cartons were stacked, your bookshelf was empty, just like your desk and the wardrobe. You laid in your bed and fell asleep right away.