15th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/jIBH_LoJ3ws

You and L.Joe didn't leave the house for the rest of the weekend and when the limousine stopped in front of your door, you got out very suspicious, looking around everywhere before getting into the car. >>Morning<<, you smiled.

>>Good morning Miss<<, the chauffeur replied. Junhyung just looked at you. His heart began to beat faster at your smile and he had to think of his weekend which he spend in his house, trying to do things at which he didn't have to think of you. But he looked far too often at his new background (You, smiling while wearing his clothes) of his phone.

 

It was lunch, when you told Junhyung that you would go into the library to study. He wanted to follow you, but Yoseob and Dongwoon came over. >>Hyung! We are bored.<<

>>Play basketball with us.<< Yoseob jumped excited up and down.

>>I'm not interested in playing with two kids.<<

>>Why not? Are you scared you could lose?<<, Dongwoon asked.

>>I'm way better than you two.<<

>>Let's bet!<<, Yoseob said happily.

>>Okay. What happens to the one that loses?<< Junhyung hated to be called someone that's scared, so he agreed on playing.

>>We'll decide that later. Let's play.<< Dongwoon turned around and went to the basketball field. >>Two are playing against each other for about five minutes.<<

>>So, everyone has to play two games<<, Yoseob took the ball. >>I'll play first!<<

Dongwoon and Yoseob started the game and Dongwoon won. Afterwards Junhyung played against Yoseob. Junhyung lost by one point. >>You cheated<<, Junhyung said. >>I didn't! Dongwoon, he's saying I cheated.<<

>>He didn't.<< Dongwoon threw the ball to Yoseob, who threw the ball high towards the sky. Junhyung got the ball first and began to ran to the basket. He made two points, then Dongwoon, then Junhyung and then Dongwoon again. There were only thirty seconds left and Dongwoon ran to the basket. . .and made the final point. >>.<< Junhyung hated to lose, but how bad could it be? >>So what is it? Wanna have concert tickets?<< Junhyung sat down and drank his loved coke. Dongwoon and Yoseob started to talk about what they wanted him to do. Suddenly you came out of the building, searching for Junhyung.

Dongwoon and Yoseob watched you and began to smile. Then they turned around to Junhyung.

>>We want you to kiss ~~~~-ah.<<

 

Mr. Yong called Park Jun, his henchman since it all has started. >>So what about that Lee Kibum?<<

>>His real name is Lee Byunghun and we know where he is living. He lives together with another guy and ~~~~, the girl that works as a babysitter at your home.<<

Mr. Yong clenched his fist. >>Get him right now.<<

 

L.Joe had slept too long, that's why he didn't knew anything of the conversation of Mr. Yong and his henchmen earlier. It was early afternoon, as he just finished showering and eating. Suddenly his door burst open and four men came in. Oh ! L.Joe got up. >>Get the hell out of here!<<

The men just laughed evil and circled him. L.Joe kicked one, put got punched by another guy. He fell over and before he could do anything, one guy put a tissue over his mouth and nose and he fainted.

As he opened his eyes, his head hurt. He sat on a chair, his arms and legs tied, so he couldn't move an inch. Where am I? He looked around. It was a dark room, cold and almost no light. Just a little lamp above his head. This ain't good. Man! Why does this always happen to me? The door on his left opened and let in more light. It was Mr. Kim, Park Jun and another man.

>>Look who's awake<<, Mr. Kim said, with an evil smirk. Park Jun got out a knife and stood in front of him. >>Listen boy, we know you are a spy, that you are living with Kim Hyun Joong and Park ~~~~. So, you better tell us more about you, otherwise we'll get these two too. . .<<

>>Don't you dare, touch ~~~~<<, he yelled immediately. Park Jun smiled and played with the knife in his hands.

>>So she's important to you.<< He began to move the knife down to his shoulder. >>It will probably hurt if I cut you little by little. . .<< He held the knife on L.Joe's shoulder. He still didn't say anything. As long they are just hurting me, I'm okay with that.

Park Jun moved his knife from L.Joe's shoulder to his elbow. Blood was streaming out. L.Joe bit his lip. It burned like hell, but he wouldn't say anything.

>>Still, don't wanna talk?<<

>>Do whatever you want, I'm not going to tell you anything<<, L.Joe told him through gritted teeth.

 

I told L.Joe to contact me every two hours. Since his last message and now three hours passed already. . .

You and Junhyung walked out of the building. Suddenly Yoseob and Dongwoon passed. They pointed at you with their heads. Junhyung sighed and took your wrist. >>Wait for a second<<, he said. You turned around.

>>Huh? What is it?<<, you asked as Junhyung suddenly leaned for and kissed you for one second. You stiffened in surprise as you felt his warm soft lips on yours. Your heart started to beat faster and you blushed madly. For this one moment, you felt totally happy. You couldn't describe this sudden change of your feelings. As he leaned back, he watched you closely. >>Don't get me wrong. I lost a bet and had to kiss you<<, he said and turned around. What nobody knew: He felt totally happy about his first kiss with you.

Your shoulders dropped, your heart crunched in sadness and you felt unbelievable stupid. Of course, he wouldn't kiss me if it wasn't a bet. . . How could I be happy? This feeling I had when he kissed me. . .what was that? You looked around and saw some people looking at you. Including Junhyung and his friends. You avoid his glances and forced yourself to dial L.Joe's number, again. He didn't pick it up, so you rushed to the exit.

>>Hey ya! Where are you going?<< Junhyung held your shoulders and you felt an electrical shock going through your body.

>>Don't touch me!<<, you hissed but didn't turn around. >>I have to leave. It's important. I won't be babysitting today<<, you told him and ran off to the bus station.