20th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/VGvoWcE7JKc

The next morning, Junhyung and you drove to Yoseob's and Dongwoon's home. They lived next to each other, so they came together into the limousine. >>Heeey~<<, Yoseob greeted you two as he went into the car.
>>Hyung!<< Dongwoon smiled at Junhyung. >>Hello ~~~~.<<
>>Hi.<< You shyly smiled at the two of them.
>>~~~~- ah, you are living at Junhyung's now?<<, Dongwoon asked.
>>Yes. . .<<, you answered.
>>And you two are dating?<<, Yoseob asked.
You looked over to Junhyung, he just shrugged his shoulders. >>He asked you, not me.<<
>>Well, yes. . we are dating<<, you said.
>>Woooah<<, Yoseob and Dongwoon made.

At the airport, you went into Junhyung's private jet. >>How can you date such a beauty?<<, Yoseob asked Junhyung. >>Because I'm good looking too.<<
>>You probably pay her, right?<<, Dongwoon asked.
>>Aish, shut up now.<<
>>~~~~-ah. Can I sit next to you?<<, Yoseob asked and ran after you.
>>Sure<<, you answered.
Sadly there weren't any seats right next to each other (because it was a privat jet and it was quite luxury!). But Yoseob sat as close as he could. You watched Junhyung being pissed off by that.  
You got out your phone. Don't look at me like that. You wrote him.
He got out his phone and read the message.
You totally like the fact, that he likes you, correct?
You slightly giggled as you read the message. Well, I'm okay with that. . .but he seems nicer to me right now, than you are. . .
What do you mean?
Nothing.
Tell me.
Nooo~.
You are a really annoying girl.
Don't say that, otherwise I'll share my room with Yoseob xP

WHAT?
Just kidding! I won't share my room with anyone.
Not even with me?
Little ert!


It didn't took long, until you landed. >>So we did not even flew one hour<<, you told Junhyung. >>Better than driving with the car, for sure.<<
>>Wake up<<, Yoseob told Dongwoon, who took a nap. >>Huh? Where are we?<<, Dongwoon asked. You smiled. These two were really cute.
You walked next to Junhyung as you got your luggage. >>You bought two suitcases? Are you serious? We are only for one night here, aren't we?<<, you asked him.
>>Yeah, but maybe I want to change my outfit. . .<<
>>~~~~-ah, should I carry your suitcase?<<, Dongwoon asked.
>>No. I'm okay, thanks.<<


 >>Woooah~<<, Yoseob looked around, totally amazed. >>I'll take this room!<<, he shouted and ran into a nice room, followed by Dongwoon. They both hopped onto the bed. >>So, ~~~~- ah and Junhyung are sharing a room, aren't they?<<, Yoseob grinned.   
>>No~<<, you and Junhyung said in unison.
>>Let them play. I'll show you your room<<, Junhyung told you.
>>That's beautiful.<< You looked around, then outside the window. >>Even a swimming pool? But it's too cold to go swimming.<<
Junhyung laughed. >>It's a pool that can be heated.<<
>>SWIMING!<<, someone shouted and right after that, you could hear water splashing.
>>Oh no. . .<<, Junhyung said and walked outside. >>I knew it. . .<<
You followed Junhyung and watched Dongwoon and Yoseob swimming. >>The pool is still cold. We should heat it more.<< Dongwoon swam towards the side. >>~~~~- ah, can you help me?<< He reached out a hand.
>>Huh? Yes, sure.<<
>>Oh no<<, you could here Junhyung quietly saying. Then you walked towards Dongwoon to help him to get out, but he just pulled you into the water.
>>Yeah, I knew that.<< Junhyung looked at you three, with his hands in his pocket.
>>Hyung, come in too!<<, Yoseob said.
>>No~.<<
>>Yeeees!<<
>>Don't stress me!<<
>>Please Hyung. It's more fun with you.<<
>>I don't caaaaaare<<, he replied.
>>Aish, it's really cold<<, you said. >>Junhyung can you help me?<<, you asked him and reached out a hand.
>>Sure.<< Junhyung came towards you and hold your hand, when you suddenly pulled him into the water. >>Are you serious?<< He looked at you in disbelieve.
>>Mianhae<<, you apologized.
Junhyung splashed water and you shrieked a bit.

>>Ah, don't do that!<< You splashed water at him too.
>>You are cute<<, Junhyung told you.
>>We heard that<<, Dongwoon said.
>>Aish, don't listen to what I'm saying to her<<, Junhyung told them.
>>It's really getting cold. We should heat the pool and go swimming later again<<, you said and went out of the water. Your clothes were all soaked with water. . .
>>I'll show you where you can find a towel<<, Junhyung said and followed you into the house.

>>Here.<< He handed you two big towels.
>>Thanks<<, you smiled at him. >>Are you cold?<<, Junhyung asked and touched your cold cheeks.
You blushed. >>Ye- yes a bit.<<
>>You should take a shower and wear something warm, so you won't catch a cold.<< He softly smiled and your blushing cheeks.
>>Where can I find the bathroom?<<, you asked.
>>I'll show you.<< He shyly took your hand and pulled you over to the bathroom. >>Here we go<<
>>Thanks<<, you smiled.
Junhyung suddenly leaned in to kiss you, but a cough behind you two let him turn around. >>We want to take a shower too<<, Yoseob said.
>>Over there is another bathroom<<, Junhyung replied and pointed at the end of the corridor.

After you all took a shower and changed into dry clothes, the four of you took a walk around the small city.
>>Hyung, isn't she your girlfriend? Why don't you hold hands?<<, Yoseob asked.
>>Maybe they did other things more interesting than holding hands, so they don't do it anymore. . .<<, Dongwoon suggested. Junhyung raised his eyebrows and just shook his head.

>>Isn't she your first real girlfriend?<< Yoseob giggled.

>>He's probably shy.<<

>>Here, I bought you something to drink<<, you smiled as you got out the shop.

>>Coke for Junhyung and something else for you two<<, you handed the drinks over to the boys.

>>Thank you~<<, Yoseob and Dongwoon smiled.
>>She even knows what's your favorite drink<<, Yoseob recognized.
>>It is hard to not know<<, you told him.

>>Dongwoon and I will be eating somewhere else. So we leave you two alone.<< Yoseob smirked at Junhyung. >>You know, you don't have to be shy, just because she is your first girlfriend<<, he teased.
>>Shut up<<, Junhyung pushed him away and then turned around to you. >>Let's get something to eat.<< He suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you into another street, far away from Yoseob and Dongwoon.

>>Stop running<<, you told him.

>>I'm not running.<<
>>Yes you are.<<
Junhyung stopped. >>Sorry.<<
You beamed. >>It's okay.<<
>>I hope that the two won't bother us.<<
>>You are too mean<<, you told him.
>>Let's go in that restaurant.<<
He pointed at a luxury looking restaurant and pushed you in it.

>>Its really nice here, but so different from Seoul. How many people live here? Not even a million, correct?<<, you asked Junhyung.
You just finished eating and went out again, walking towards the beach. >>I don't know<<, Junhyung answered and looked down to you. >>Are you cold?<<
>>No.<<
>>Here, wear my jacket.<< He handed over his jacket.
>>But. . .<<
>>Please take it.<< He smiled at you and you took it. >>Thank you<<, you mumbled.

>>What? I can't hear you.<<
>>Thank you<<, you said louder, slightly giggling.
>>I really can't hear you.<< Junhyung smirked.
You shoved him away from you. >>Ya! Don't do that on me.<< You laughed. He stopped in front of you. >>Don't be mad.<< He took your chin between his fingers and leaned in to kiss you. But before your lips touched, you heard two familiar voices shouting your names.

Junhyung pulled away. >>I wish we wouldn't be with them<<, he muttered and took your hand as you walked to Dongwoon and Yoseob. >>Let's go home and play some games.<< Yoseob brightly smiled.