23th

Off My Mind

The day after tomorrow, L.Joe was waiting for you at the parking area. He wanted to pick you up and then wait for Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Nara to arrive at the airport. He spotted you from far away but his eyes landed on Junhyung next to you. You were talking to him and he smiled and took your hand.

L.Joe stopped breathing as he watched you, smiling brightly at him. He clenched his fist and suddenly your eyes landed on L.Joe.

You gasped.

>>What is it?<<, Junhyung asked and then he saw L.Joe who was already walking towards you two.

>>Ya!<<, L.Joe shouted and took Junhyung by his collar.

>>Stop it, L.Joe!<< You pulled him away from Junhyung.

>>Gosh. Chill<<, Junhyung hissed.

>>How can you be with her, when you don't even know who she really is?<<, L.Joe said.

>>Stop it!<<, you hissed.

>>She's not the one you think she is. Did you ever ask about her parents? Why she's living with two men? What she's doing in her free time?<<

>>Shut up!<<, you shouted.

L.Joe looked at you. His eyes were filled with pain and sadness.

>>I can't believe I've waited all this time for you. . .I thought you hadn't decided yet. . .but it seems you've got your man, right here<<, he coldly said and then turned around to jump on his motorcycle and left.  

You swallowed hard and looked at Junhyung, who was glaring at you. >>So, you didn't tell him that we are a couple?<<

You shook your head.

>>Tell me, what do you normally do in your free time?<<

You didn't answer. You just looked to the ground.

>>You know, you never told me anything. I don't know anything from you. Why don't you tell me?<<

>>I can't<<, you muttered.

>>Are you serious? Is this how a relationship should be like? You know so much about me and I don't know anything from you? Who are you?<<, he madly asked you.

Suddenly the limousine stopped in front of you. >>You know what? It doesn't matter.<< Junhyung got into the car. >>Ahjussi drive me home<<, he said.

You watched the car leaving and sighed.

What should I do now?

People were watching you, so you decided to go.

How should I explain this to Junhyung? What about L.Joe? I should have told him earlier then this would've never happened.

You sat down in a cafe and looked out of the window, just to see that it was raining.

Actually, Junhyung has every right to be mad. . .I never told him anything about me. But he just left me alone on the parking area.

You sighed again.

I have to think of something so I could go back home. I wish I could get a hotel room, but I don't have enough money, a credit card either. So I really have to go back. There is no other way, than thinking of a

lie. . .again.

Tears formed in your eyes, so you left the cafe and went out into the rain.

I don't want to lie anymore. I don't know why I ever ended up being with Junhyung. I always knew that I'm not allowed to be with him. I should have never done it in the first place.
I was always told that nothing is more important than the mission. I believed them. I always did. But I don't know if I can still believe it.

You slowly walked to Junhyung's house and arranged everything in your head.

One of the maids opened the door and looked at you worried. >>Are you okay, Miss? You are soaked. Come in quickly and take a warm shower.<<

You just walked quietly into your room.

>>Are you hungry Miss? It's already ten, but there is some food left.<< One of the maids smiled at you. 

You shook your head. >>I'm fine, thank you.<<
 


After you took a shower and changed into your sleeping clothes, Junhyung knocked at your door. He opened the door and went in. >>You shouldn't have walked through the rain<<, he told you.

>>Huh?<<

He leaned against the wall next to the door. >>The maids told me you were soaked.<<

>>Oh.<< You stood up from your bed and looked at Junhyung. >>I don't like talking about myself. That's why I haven't told you anything about me.<<

>>And you don't even want to tell me now?<<, he asked.

You bit your lip. >>Before I started to babysit, I went to High School, studied for tests and did homework and stuff. On the weekends I went shopping with my friends and often went into the cinema. My life wasn't interesting<<, you lied.

Actually, you never had time to study for a test actually. You did your homework in school and on weekends you trained with L.Joe and Hyun Joong. You didn't have friends whom you could go shopping or watch a movie. 

Junhyung nodded. >>Okay, then. Go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow.<< He turned around and left.

Sorry, I really can't believe that, he thought.

He passed the door of his father's office as he suddenly heard him talking on the phone.

>>Yes, she's still lives here. No, I can't throw her out and fire her. Junhyung will ask why and I don't have anything to tell him. . .I've found evidence that she and her friends aren't what they pretend to be. I set up a deal. . .We'll talk about it later. Goodbye.<<

Junhyung raised his eyebrows.

What is all this?  My father and ~~~~-? What is he talking about? They pretend to be someone else? He wants to set up a deal? I definitely have to find out what this is all about.