Lost

Ephemeral Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Them acting like they aren't aware of each other's existence makes this all the more suspicious."

"If they're really "just friends" then why won't they just click that "Follow" button?"

"It's because of delusionals like you that's why they're acting that way. Fools! Fake fans!"

"You're the fake fan. U who cant accept them 2 love are the delusional ones." 

"Aigoo fandom fights. Give it up and just enjoy their performances, 'kay?"

"They look cute!"

"Kyaaa!" 

 

 

"Hey, what's up?" Seohyun tried to take a peek on Yonghwa's phone. The latter looked like a fish taken out of the water by surprise. 

"Ya. Don't you know it's rude to sneak in on people?" He said defensively.

"Whoa, easy there, oppa. It's not like I'm invading your privacy." Seohyun playfully raised her hands in surrender. 

"You weren't? You sure 'bout that?" Yonghwa asked skeptically. 

He challenged her with a stare and she tried to challenge him back, but he used THAT  look again so in the end, she gave up the fight. 

"Fine. I was trying to see what got you so occupied. Happy?" Seohyun admitted. 

"Overjoyed!" He chirped. 

"Psh. Whatever. Can I give unsolicited advice?" Seohyun asked while she made herself comfortable in the sofa. 

"You're going to say it anyway so it's not like I had plans on stopping you." He answered. 

"Lay low on SNS." Seohyun said. 

"What? That's it?" Yonghwa inquired. 

"That and try not to be so "obvious." I mean, it's pointless, you know? We follow each other, people would assume we're trying to pretend we're just "friends." We don't follow means we try to avoid controversies. We interact onstage, fans and haters interpret it as a "moment." We act as if we don't know of each other's existence while our members go follow each other on SNS or freely interact oncam, we're being "secretive" or "private" about our "not-so-secret relationship." 

I create Twitter, you create one a couple of months. We update almost at the same time, means we "sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter