Take One

Ephemeral Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Take One

Genre: Romance

Rating: PG

Word count: 3, 365

 

 

It’s no secret that she’s not fond of him. He felt this the first time they were introduced to each other on set. Rather feeling offended, he felt intrigued. No one knows why but top star Jung Yonghwa paid extra attention, care, and effort into this project. It’s his first drama in two years whereas this is her first exposure to the small screen. She’s more of a musical/theater actress but her agency urged her to expand her horizon to a different field.

 

As expected, the drama reigned supreme in its timeslot. Things were going along well. The few scenes they filmed together were going along great until the story reached its progression and led to an important arc which would serve as their characters’ “falling in love” kind-of-turning point. In short, they had to film a kissing scene - and not just an ordinary frozen, wide-eyed kind of kiss but a passionate one. 

 

He’s sweating bullets the minute they were handed the newly revised script. He glanced over to his co-star who was surprisingly calm and composed. Little did he know about her internal battle. Seohyun was on the verge of a mental breakdown and so was he, but thanks to pride, none of them dared to admit it.

 

Yonghwa walked over to her side and tried to keep it cool as he asked,

 

“You do know what the PD meant when he said he wanted a “passionate” kiss between our characters, right?”

 

She looked up at him defiantly and cursed herself for feeling her heart race a little bit upon seeing his face. Damn her school girl crush on him.

 

“I’m not dumb, Jung Yonghwa-sshi. Of course I knew what he meant.” Seohyun answered back, trying not to sound offended or nervous.

 

“And by passionate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter