I know...

My Diary of My Destiny

My Diary,Topic 8

 

Weather:Nice?

Date:Just Another Sad Day

 

Dear Diary,

 

This is just how my sad life works...losing,losing and losing.I have lost friend again.A very nice friend,my best friend...The only girl-friend who understands me best,who care for me most...my ultimate buddy,HyoYeon...Yes,I lost her...Just another sad day...i guess...Imagine losing your very best friend, AGAIN.Sometimes I seriously think the world is just simply unfair to me,biased against me.Why am I the only one who keep losing the people that are precious to me?And even get forgotten...thats so cruel...stop it please,God...I hope this is the last one...I pray for it to be...

 

Well,I'm sure I'm not the only sad one that day...Alot more people were sad too,especially KyuJong...Since Hyoyeon was considered a Sunbae there and she is very friendly and caring to the others...We did not know that actually she would get adopted,she is already 8 years old,like me...And many of us,in that group of bestest friends believe that once we are over 7,we dould not be adopted anymore...adults say we are to old to be...and that we are unfun...We always thought that only HyungJun would be in that danger,but HyoYeon was unexpected...

 

I pity KyuJong oppa...HyoYeon lived with him there for more than 4 years already,both were in the earliest batch and lived there the longest.KyuJong Oppa sure was very surprised when he heard about it....very sad too,his childhood best friend,whom he had known for more than 4 years already...Who wouldn't be sad...Just Imagine it,the pain,the hurt...Just like me when Hyun....Arghh I don't want to talk about him...urghhh....

 

Back to topic,That morning was perfect,simply...the weather was nice,Sister gave us nicer food,different than the rest of the times,we had new and cute litttle new comers who came in the morning and a wonderul afternoon playing with them...it was so nice...Auntie even made a surprised visit,bringing alot of new toys...she is really rich,isn;t she?or were those donated from her home?Well I don't care...it was fun anyway....Until...

 

After we had our dinner,a lady in her mid-thirties came.she was wearing black,from head to toe...even a black hat,hand back and shoes...she did not look like a black witch though,she looked like some rich woman...wait,did I say she did not look like a witch?ooops,No Way!Shes a witch,she looks like a witch,walk like a witch...she has thick eyeliners too...Scary huh...the female version of Hyun Joong's Grandpa?...Oohh its him again....haiyo...

 

Back to topic again...this woman just looked at us at the dining table...she was so scary that we were so shocked,we didn't know how to react...She looked into Sister's eyes and said "Why are they so ill mannered?They don't greet..." Even Sister was scared by her...At this time,though afraid of her,HyoYHeon stood up immediately,them the rest of us followed a few seonds later...and we greeted her...Later,when we were playing in the hall,I saw this woman walked around,trying to search for something.

 

Then she went to KyuJong Oppa and asked him "Whats that girl who stood up first just now?",to which he replied "What What??Its who..."."Oh you ill mannered boy,how dare you talk back.So where the hell is she now?". KyuJong Oppa did not think twice,and then pointed to HyoYeon who is not very far away.She then approached HyoYeon and asked What is her name and some other stuff I couldn't hear...She was too far...But I guessed it...HyoYeon is being adopted she then brought HyoYeon to Sister and told her "I want this girl." All of us were surprised when we heard that...is that the way?the proper formal way?She herself is so rude and  ill mannered,I thought.

 

After she signed some papers,she held up HyoYeon's hand and announced loudly "From now on,HyoYeon is my daughter.She is the most well-mannered child here,most pretty too,just look,she has a perfect beautiful face,and look at you guys.Oh well,I don't wanna say it...So,HyoYeon is adopted by me.Hyyeon,go pack your things,we will go immediately." Even HyoYeon herself was so shocked...She didn't know what to do...she jut followed...And we were shocled to.We then followed her to the dormitory to talk to her,maybe for the final time...

 

KyuJong Oppa and I entered the dormitory,just to see HyoYeon sitting on her bed alone.She was normally a cheerful and noisy girl,but she suddenly became so quiet...KyuJong Oppa didn't know how to start either...there was a deafening silence while both of them stared blank into space.I started "HyoYeon,I will pack for you,you talk with  KyuJong Oppa first".

 

"Thank you SoMin..but I really don't know what to say...I am so shocked."

"I know,I will help you pack so don't worry neh?I think you have lots to tell Oppa"

"Sure...thank you SoMin..."

I started helping her pack up all her things,not missing anything while KyuJong finally started what their conversation.

 

"HyoYeon ah..."

"Yes?I know...I don't want to leave too,I will miss all of you..."

"Yeah me too,especially you...you are the best friend I ever had....for such a long time you have been supporting me..."

"I know...you too...you have cared for me alot too...I don't know...I really don't want to leave....who is that witch to take me away from my best friends"

"You can't help it too...just follow,life is always unfair...but I really really really don't want you to be separated from us..."

"I know...i know...I know...I will really miss you guys you know...I really love all of you...I don't want to get adopted...really..."

"HyoYeon ahh...I will miss you..."

"Me too..."

"HyoYeon ah"

"Neh...Me too,I'm sorry,I have too,for all the thing I did wrong,Mianhae..."

"Hyo Yeon ah..."

"Neh..me too,I love you too,I love all of you and will really miss you.

 "HyoYeon ah"

"Neh...me too,Thank you.Far all the thing you did for me,and for your existence,Komawo..." 

"HyoYeon ah"

"Jongie oppa..."

 

HyoYeon was already on the verge of tears and Oppa realised it.He leaned over to her and hugged her,allowing her to lean and let he tears flow out on his shoulder,and at the same time patting her from behind her head...It was such a loving,sweet,but yet super saddening and regretful scene...I can't help it anymore, The tears that were already in my eyes since I heard she got adopted flowed down my cheeks continuously...I tried to stop,but to no avail...Oppa finally calmed her down.It was my turn to speak to her,but there wasn't much time left.Because I know that that witch is impatient,she might just come in anytime.

 

"HyoYeon ah"

"I know,I will miss you too..."

"Hyoyeon ah"

"Neh,i'm sorry too...i know"

"HyoYeon ah"

"I know,Thank you too,for being such a sweet and nice friend"

"Hyo yeon ah"

 "I know,I will miss you,I will love you...forever...I will be back,I won't forget all of you...so don't worry.I promise."

 

We locked our pinkies before she finally embraced me tightly...it was so warm,i didn't want to let go...but i did...or that witch...ok anyway,she grabbed her stuff and brought them out of the dormitory and to the lady who is standing beside 2 other black guys.The guys hep her took her lauggage while the witch just held her hand and brought her out.Before leaving the main entrance,she waved a final goodbye...

 

Love,

Your lost-3-times buddy

 

Hey!I know Im late agn...so sorry...but i will update asap...ok and hope you like this chapter.Btw,THANKS U guys so much for reading and waiting...n please remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!One more thing...I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!