Important Friends

My Diary of My Destiny

 

Date: When I was 15,during summer

 

Dear Diary,

 

Hyungjun has left.I could still remember,his last words to me were "Noona,Don't cry Don't cry," Before he went into the balck car and left.He has left,my life is now emptier.Even HyoYeon unnie's visits became lesser and lesser,each time with her being colder and colder to us.It has been 3 years already,since her last visit here.The children here became lesser and lesser,as more and more of them are adopted while less children were found left alone.I am happy for the fact that now,parents don't abandon their children no matter what,and that they cherish their children more now.But,I am upset with the fact that because of that,all my friends were leaving me,one by one,but quickly.

 

There only 6 of us left now,me and KyuJong oppa being the oldest sunbaes,being the 'leftovers' that nobody wanted.But I don't mind,at least I still have KyuJong oppa,at least I don't get separated from him.At least a best friend is still with me.I'm glad God bless me with that,I'm lucky.I hope we will continue to stay like this forever,sticking to each other like glue and never separating.Well,I think thats the best part of my keep-losing-friends life so far.KyuJong oppa,don't leave me please.If you leave me too,I will become a loner for ever.I don't want that to happen.

Yesterday,we received a notice from Sister Maria. "KyuJong,SoMin.I'm very sorry.You too have been the dearest kids to me but...really,I'm sorry.I would have to let you go already.This orphanage is going bankrupt,and soon this place will be someone else's property.I don't want all of you to suffer when I don't have the ability to provide to all of you.Sponsors stopped helping us.I really...really don't know what to do...I'm afraid that you both would have to quickly find a job and leave this place as soon as possible." She cried.

 

"What?But sister Maria,I don't ever want to leave this place.Never!This place holds all my memories,This place is a part of my life.I don't want to leave!I dont want too leave you guys..." I started crying to. "Arasso,Sister Maria...We will leave once we find a job.I know.We are already,15,16.We can't live like that with the orphanage supporting us forever.We need to be independent.We are no longer small kids." KyuJong oppa said. "Thats right KyuJong, I'm glad that you understand...You are the good boy,my obedient son.And you,SoMin,though you don't listen all the time,you are the daughter I love the most.But,I'm sorry to have to do this to you.Its all my fault." she caressed my face.

 

So today, KyuJong oppa and me set off to find our new jobs.I didn't want to,but he dragged me. "SoMin!Don't be like a baby forever...you are already 15!And you think the orphanage can provide your needs forever?Please,act like your age!" he scolded.But we don't even have a proper vehicle to travel all around,just a 12 years old bicycle that looks like it is going to stop working at anytime.So we went on and on and on on a road that will never come to an end.We stopped,whenever we see restaurants,convenience stores,or fast food eateries to get a simple part-time job.However, all the shops that we stopped by either already have enough employees or didn't want us because we were to young and had no experiences...

 

So we just went on and on down the road,uphills and all the way until one of the chicken restaurants there.But,only wnted to employ Kyujong oppa as a deliveryman and offered a very low salary to which KyuJong rejected. "Oppa,why did you reject the offer?We have stopped by at least 20 shops already.We're both tired already.Why don't you just get that job and rest already?" I asked. "You need a job to.And I need to be there to take care of you.Just look at you.And do you really think we can survive with that little money?" "Arrasso,oppa"

 

"Wahh oppa...This is tiring.Can we stop already?None of them want us.And you rejected all those who accepted you.Can we go back already.Lets continue tomorrow." I said "Okay then..." I really pity Kyujong oppa...he has to cycle me for 4 hours,and now he has to cycle me back.I feel so useless...He has already gave up more than 10 offers for me.I really don't know what to say.It is more than a single 'sorry' or 'thank you", way more than that.KyuJong oppa is the kindest person ever,he is the best friend ever.He does everything for me like I am really his own sister.

 

So we went all the way back but took only 2 hours.However,I still can fell that KyuJong oppa is almost dead.He is totally runnig out of energy,skipping his meals with me to find a job.I really pity him...At last,we finally reached home. "So you have found a job?" Sister Maria asked. "No" I replied. "Well,I thought that you wouldn't,because of KyuJong.He is really doing his duties as a responsible oppa to you,he wants the best for you.Thats why,Don't blame him" she explained."I won't.I know he did that for the good of me.We will continue tomorrow." "I will help,she replied."But how?I have ways to...I will help contact the other children in the past.Some of them have rich parents and their own companies.Maybe they could help." She replied.

 

"Thank you". Well. I guess that was the best way.I don't want to tire out KyuJong oppa anymore.Rather,find a proper job with a good salary by phone calls,or go by myself...I don't want him to suffer because of me.He could have gotten a good job long ago.That is the best idea.But HyunJoong...that Jerk...I wouldn't want to work in his company.Nevermind,maybe he would give us the best offer.I don't care about anything else.I will just quickly get a job to feed myself.Thats it.I don't want to think of anything else.

 

 After dinner,Sister Maria came to tell us that she Hyun Joong's family wouldn't acknowledge us,young saeng's family's company moved,Jungmin's family couldn't be contacted and HyungJun's family is poor enough to retrench half of its workers already,and that some of the other rich parent's wouldn't help.The fact that the jerk's family didn't acknowledge us,and wouldn't help us makes me angry.I really don't know what to say.Is it him or his family?I don't know,aanyway I know that he woudn't help.Actually thats better anyway,I don't want to see his face when working.

 

After a while,finally one friend would help us.And that is HyoYeon unnie,as expected,the kindest unnie ever.I almost gave up when I heard all of them could not help...Although she has become colder and more distant from me,at least she is willing to help.She is definitely my friend,my best friend who would help me when I'm in need.I don't have just KyuJong oppa.I forgot that I have one more unnie.Hyo Yeon unnie,I would be grateful for all the things you did in my life,other than KyuJong oppa,the orphanage and Sister Maria,and maybe my mother,unnie you are definitely another important part of my life.Thank you so much.

 

 

Yo!Today is Break Down's Anniversary,tomorrow is another important anniversary.SS501's Debut!Ahh I miss them...Anyways,Hope you like this update!Thank you for all your support,and sorry for mistakes.Plese continue to subscribe and comment neh?Thx!