An new employee?

My Diary of My Destiny

Date:Few Days after me and oppa started dating

 

Dear Diary,

 

Actually,Kyu oppa and I wanted to telll unnie about our relationship today.We were chatting on our way to work when we saw this person enter the shop.He looked very familiar.We were many metres apart so I was not really clear who was he but I'm sure I met him before.I pointed at hm to Kyu Oppa.

 

"Who's that guy?Do we know him?He looks familiar." I asked.

"I don't know.We will find out later anyway..." he replied.

 

As we walked closer and closer to the glass door,we could see his face more clearer.It kept bothering me though he might just be one of the customers which frequents the shop or just somebody else who I won't bother about.In my world,theres only me,KyuJong oppa,Hyoeon unnie and Sister Maria,thats it.But he was talking to HyoYeon unnie.And the more I saw his face,the more stange I felt,like I really need to find out who is he.

 

Then we reached the doors.KyuJong oppa was about to open it for me but he suddeny grabbed my wrist as he turned to walk in the other direction.I almost could not catch up with oppa's speed as he took big steps and I actually ran.So what was the hurry about?He finally stopped and turned around.

 

"Oppa!Why you walk so fast?"

"Erm..that is my usual speed actually..." He said, panting.

"Really?Then why not enter the shop?"

"Err...Because we have something else to do?"

"What?"

"Just...err...just..something else?"

"What is it you need to do to skip work?Unnie will get angry!"

"Err...we can go back later."

"Oppa!Work is first okay?"

 

I ran back to the shop before he could stop me.I pushed the glass doors and went in.There was the tall guy standing in front of me.He looked really familiar but however hard I tried to think,I could not think of anyone I know.

 

"HyoYeon Noona...Pleeeeeaasee..."He blinked his eyes.

"No,your aegyo don't work on me..."

"Pleeeeeeese...I really need to survive!My pocket is empty now..."

"Who asked you to run away to tour the world and play with your abundant money?"

"Noona...It's not abundant anymore..."

"Okay,then go back to your father.He's got money.And I have none for you."

"Eeeeks I don't want to.He's gonna lock me up to study or send me somewhere else or something...I don't like to be controlled by him."

"But you don't forget,you are his only son okay.You have to take over the company someday."

"He has a daughter 100 times more capable than me.Plus hs gonna find his missing daughter too.With the two,why me?I don't like the company"

"Ahem...What about I report this to your Dad?"

"Ahem...then what about I report this to your Dad then?"

The guy started walking away but noona caught up with him.

"No way!Okay okay I let you in okay?"

"Yay!Noona you are the best!" He ran around the shop clapping.

"Huh...My dad is always so biased to you.Help you do everything you want an-"

"So I can threaten you with that!" He winked.

"What?Once your Dad find you,its the end for you alright?"

"Harh!He won't find me."

 

KyuJong entered the scene.This time round,the guy and unnie then turned around ,realising that KyuJong oppa just entered and I had been there listening to their conversation.The guy turned to us,looking shocked.He looked at us again.Then turned back to unnie,scratching his head.

 

"Noona...They are..."

"Yes,I told you that I already have 2 employees right?"

"So they are?"

"SoMin and KyuJong..."

"Hmm...nice names.Hi!" He waved to us.

"erm...you should know them but well..."

"So they are my friends too?"

"Haha well,yes,I guess so!We are friends now!Hi!" I waved,happy to see a new employee even though he will somehow reduce our income.

"erm...Hi..." KyuJong oppa said softly.

"Wait!I forgot to introduce myself!I'm Raphael Kim!"

"Oh hi raphael!" I smiled.

"Urghh...thats a stupid name,can't you find a new one?Raphael doesn't fit you at all" Unnie replied with disgust.

"Why!its a name for a gentleman like me!"

"Seriously...nevermind...Go and pack those stuff." Unnie gave up.

 

I waited for that man to go to the storeroom to pack up the clothes then went to oppa and unnie's direction.

 

"Oppa!He looks very familiar!"

"What?You didn't recognise him?He is ou-"Oppa closed at gave her look.

"He is the neww employee isn't it?" Oppa continued for unnie.

"Yes!"Unnie replied.

 

Although they were acting suspiscious,I didn't bother.So what if he is someone else I know?He would be just someone else and no one else.Even if he is supposed to be a surprised figure planned by unnie and oppa or something,I would not be affected.But harh!Oppa and unnie,just watch out!I would be watching them to find out what they were up to.But I didn't like the man although I still do not know him well.

 

He was cute,cheerful,friendly and all and he was handsome and has large,adorable eyes,well totally my type but KyuJong oppa ranks first place.He was a nice guy that hit all the girls' expectations if they were looking for aboyfriend but I didn;t like him for a childish reason though.Actually I don't really know why but oppa looks especially tired and down today.He was very quiet too.But since oppa was all good before he met Raphael,I thought that the reason was because of him.And in the end,we did not manage to tell unnie about our relationship because oppa was obviously not in the mood.

 

I think its because he thought that our income would be lessen by alot because of him...Or because he was too handsome,oppa thought that I would fall for him?kekekeke... No way,KyuJong oppa the best!But I hope he gets over this soon.I know our pay will not be cut by alot because unnie is kind and knows our situation very well.And well,hope that he can let unnie know about our relationship quickly!Well,though I really don't want to think about that guy,he kept appearing in my minds...he looks so familiar...

Okay okay,stop thinking about him,he is just a colleague...I don't know him...I should just think of oppa now...byebye...

 

Love,

SoMin

 

So who is he?I think you guys noe very well huh?Because you all are clever...but currently,there would not be alot of HyunMin moments though...so sorry!Yeap!It will come very soon tho!Thanks for reading!And subscribe and comment too!