I lost a best friend.

My Diary of My Destiny

My Diary,Topic 6

 

Weather:Rainy

Date: The day HyunJoong was adopted

 

One of the usual days,We went out to the playground to play,just like every afternoon during the past 2 years we were here.That was when I realised that there was a black and shiny car that looked very expensive entering the orphanage.It was the first time I saw such an elegant car.I was curious and I wanted to walk over to  the gate but instead,Sister Maria came to bring us back into the shelter.That was when I saw the person in suit came out from the car.Oh...so that was the rich man...I thought.But instead,this rich-looking man opened the door for 2 more richer-looking men.Oh so that was the driver...

 

The two men in black suit walked towards us,staring at us,looking at each of our faces,especially the older one,he looked very fierce when looking at us.I thought they were the president of this ophanage then I remembered the president was actually Sister Maria's mother.It was funny how they looked at each of us but they sure were scary.And then The older man smiled while the younger one had no expression and kept quiet.

 

I didn't know who were they then.I thought they were just random rich people who came to visit us.I stopped staring at the old man,instead,I shifted my gazxe to the younger one.He was less scarier.But when i looked at him,he looked at me too.I stared into his eyes and wondered off to daydream there.I finally woke p when he turned around to back face me.I thought that he was familiar,I remember those eyes but I don't know who he was.He then turned back again.I looked at his face again...I'm sure he was someone I saw before,I remember those eyes but still can't remember who exactly he was.I gave up finally.

 

Sister Maria came back,with 3 cups of tea in her hands,serving it to the 3 men who were already sitting at the table.She then walked to wards us.no,not us...i meant HyunJoong.She was smiling at him all the way.She then finally kneeled down so she can face him at his height.

"Dear,you have a new family already,take care." She smiled.

She then stood up,holding Hyunjoong's hand and bringing him to the 3 rich men.

 

"This is HyunJoong.According to your descriptions,I guess this is the boy you are looking for.Like you said,big eyes and is a boy,and hes 6 years old,and is good in academics.He came here 2 years ago, I think he fits your descriptions most.Please take care of him,Sir." I heard sister Maria said before she bowed.

"Sure,He's definitely the one.The one to be my new grandson Aigoo,You look so cute and handsome." The Old man reached for Hyunjoong's hand. "You are my new grandson" I heard him tell HyunJoong.

 

'New grandson?" I thought...That means....that means he's being adopted?That means,today is the last day I will see him?No way!I won't let that happen.I've spent 2 years with him...we are all so close now and now he needs to be separated from us?How lonely would i be without him?I don't know...sure,theres still KyuJong oppa,Hyoyeon and the buddies,But none of them were as close to me as HyunJoong.When They go play together,HyunJoong would not be there to accompany anymore....I don't want him to leave me.No way.Never.

 

Yes,I should be happy for him that he's got a new family.I should be happy that he can stop eating to boring food here and eat nice and expensive one since he is adopted to a rich family.I should be happy for him since he will get everything he wants since he is from a rich family.Yes,I should be happy,I should  smile.Instead of being sad ,I should be glad for him as he will be loved by his new family.I should smile for him since he's going down the road of a new and good future.I should congratulate him for having a new family.Shouldn't I?As a best friend,I should right?

 

But What I did was the opposite.I couldn't accept what was happening.I'm afraid to lose him,my best friend.I'm afraid my in my following years,I won't have a friend like him.I was afraid that I won't find him again.I was scared of everything at that moment.Finally,I couldn't hold it in anymore,seeing his new grandfather keep talking and smiling to him.I couldn't take it anymore.Oh good,He's going to have a happy ending and I will have a sad ending is it?I will not accept it.Its unfair.I want a happy ending too.I ran away,to the dormitory and lied on my bed covering my whole self with the blanket and cried under there.

 

After a few minutes or less crying under there,hugging my bear,HyunJoong's footsteps was heard.He came running in.I thought he was supposed to be with his new grandfather but he ran here instead.He pulled off the balnket that was covering me and hugged me before he wiped away my tears.

 

"Don't cry,don't cry...please..." he said.

"What?I thought we are best friends forever and now you are leaving!"

"We still can call each other,I will ask my new grandpa to borrow me his phone?"

"But we can't see each other.And don't speak of him.You got a new and rich family now."

"Nevermind,maybe I ask my grandpa to bring me back here?He's nice"

"Don't mention him!I  don't like him.And what about me?Are you leaving me alone here and go enjoy your rich guy's life?"

"You still have KyuJong and the others with you...so you won't be that lonely...I will come back."

"But I will miss you...I surely will..."

"I will too,but just enjoy your time here..."

"But its not enjoyable without you!Its unfair!you get to enjoy but I don't!" I said,my anger and sadness bursting out.

"Okay,okay...enough.Don't cry anymore..."

"You will come back?"

"Yes,I will,soon,I will come to meet you."

"Promise?Lets hook our little pinkies"

"Promise."

"I will let this bear accompany you for the time being." he smiled.

 

He then wiped away my tears,gave me his bear to hug.I don't know why but this extra bear always stop my tears,without any fail.He hugged me for the last time before he went outof the dorm.Leaving me alone in the room,hugging the bears,eyes still full of tears,thinking that he would now leave me here.I look at the empty and neat bed beside mine.It was Hyun Joong's.Sister Maria had helped him packed all the stuff the last night before.I can't stop thinking of the life ahead,in the very near future withot my best friend.Yes,i still got KyuJong, but only me and HyunJoong would stick like glue.

 

The more I think , the more I reminised the memories I had with him.And before I could think any further,There was a few sounds from the window.I looked out.The black shining car was leaving,it was at the gate.HyunJoong was leaving.Without any hesitation,I ran downstairs and ran towards the car in the speed of lightning.I chase after it like there was no tomorrow.I ran the fastest I could.I ran taking the short cut so I could stop the car before it speeds off further.I want to stop the car and bring my best friend back.Even Sister Maria and KyuJong Oppa could not catch up with me.That was how fast I ran.

 

I could not bear to see my best friend go.He's my best friend.When I ran even faster and caught up with the car,the car sped and I was left falling on to the rough road.I tried to stand up and run again but the pain in my bleeding wound stopped me.Sitting in the middle of the road,I saw the black car's back,smaller and smaller before it disappeared.I cold not help but cry.He has left.Left me.A few minutes later,KyJong Oppa and Sister Maria had caught up with me and brought me back to apply medicine on my wound.I kept crying,But they didn't know that I was not because of the bleeding wound but becase I lost my best friend.

 

After so long,it was a night I cried again in the bed.KyuJong gave me his hankerchief,Hyoyeon console me and patted me to sleep.Someone was missing.It was Hyunjoong.Although his bear is till with me,he didn't borrow it to me tonight.Instead,I took it myself.Not long after,I slept.I dreamt about HyunJoong.He was telling me to wait in the park near the orpahanage at 1am because he would escape from his grandpa and wait there for me.I thought it was true,I woke up,took the blue bear and secretly went out,heading towars the park.I thought the dream was true so I had to believe it.

 

It was already 12.30 am and I walked out of the dormitory,careful with my steps,trying not to make any noise.Luckily,everyone was asleep,including the secrity guard and that allowed me to escaped without much difficulty.I haded out of the the orphanage and walked towards to park.It was already 12.45am when I looked at my watch.I quickened my steps so I could reach there early to wait for him.At 1am,I reached my destination and waited for him there.

1.30am...nobody

2.00am...nobody

2.30 am...nobody

 

I finally gave up waiting and stood up,wanting to head back to the orphanage.I was crying,really really badly because I thought the dream was true and i could meet him.I was wrong.I started crying while looking at the blue bear and wlking back to the orphanage.Just then,someone pulled my hand while I was walking.I stopped.

 

"Don't cry,don't cry."

 

Those were the words I always heard from Hyunjoong.So,is it HyunJoong?It doesnt sound like him but I decided to turn around,believing that my dream was true. "HyunJoong?" I said as I turned to face that guy.To my much disappointment,it was not him.But that guy was also crying.He reminds me so much of the best friend I missed so much.

 

"No,noona,I'm HyungJun.You pronounced it wrongly."

Even the name sounds like him.

"Don't cry,noona,don't cry..." he said.

"Are you sure I'm your noona?I'm 5,you?"

"hhehe,I'm five too,noona..."

I wiped away my tears.

"I'm not your noona."

He wiped away his tears too.

"Noona,Mummy and Daddy was going somewhere today but I got lost and ended up here.Can you help?"

"I don't know.I'm as young as you know."

 

Just then,Sister Maria came.She held both our hands and brought us back to the orphanage.And there,HyungJun took my best friend's bed.

 

That was when My new best friend was introduced.But I still felt sad.I missed Hyunjoong.

Hope he comes soon...

 

Your best friend,

Jung SoMin

 

Hi Guys!Sorry for this super late update!So Sorry...and sorry for all the mistakes.I think this chapter is rather long,so enjoy reading it...but please remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.Thanks readers!