My Birthday Wish

My Diary of My Destiny

Date: My 17th Birthday

 

Dear Diary,

 

Even though I'm not sure of my Birthday until now,KyuJong oppa and Hyoyeon unnie decided to celebrate it this year.I wasn't sure of mybirthday since the last time I celebrated it with my mum was when I was really young,so  I can't really remember.But I knew,for sure,it was in March.Oppa and unnie then worked it out for me.Since I would be celebrating it for the first time to become 17 from 16,my fake birthday would be on 16 March.I wonder how I had lived without even knowing my birthday...

 

So Sister Maria stays with her sister and we stayed a HyoYeon's extra apartment,but ofcourse we still had to pay HyoYeon for the rent,but HyoYeon rented it to us at a really cheap price.

So on March 15,oppa and unnie asked me how would I want my Birthday to be like.I told them anything that is wonderful would do.So they planned everything in front of me.Their planned surprise was not a surprise anymore.

 

"KyuJong arh,so tomorrow morning, we will come early before her then sing happy birthday as we pop the poppers."

"Yea,nice idea,then we will have a chocolate cake then give it to her as she come in?"

"Okay then,everything is settled"

 

So in the morning,everything that I had expected came true.They both followed their plans exacty that I was not surprised at all.However,It was still really fun,In 14 years of my life,I had never celebrated my birthday before,but today was really special,I finally did.Although I already knew what would happen,it was still very special and wonderful to me.I was truly touched by them,they are such wonderful friends that will do everything beyond my imagination.

 

"WHy aren't you surprised,SoMin?" Unnie asked.

"Because you guys planned everything in front of me!"

"Oh really?"

 

The day just went on like normal,until closer to dinner time,HyoYeon unnie said she was not feeling well and KyuJong offered to take her home.HyoYeon unnie then instructed me to remember to close the shop at 7 pm since There was only me left.She then asked me to go back to the apartment by 7.30pm too.And I followed her instructions without hesitating or thinking why.

 

Well,and what happened in the morning happen at night,except thatthey changed to chocolate cake to one with my fac and changed tolocation to the apartment.This one really surprised me.I could have already suspected them but I didn't.They are just simply amazing...Well,at least they managed to surprise me this time round...

 

"So,Somin,you surprised now?" Oppa asked.

"Hahaha yes!You funny people!"

'hahaha funny people?Let see"

*ding dong* the doorbell rang.

"Who's here?" I asked.

Oppa went to open the door,and to my surprise,its sister Maria!I missed her tons,its been many months since we last visited her.

"Sister Maria!You are here!" I cried.

"Happy Birthday my dear girl!"

"I'm so happy you came here for me!"

"I'm happy to  see you this happy too!"

"Hey!Say no more,quick make a wish and blow the candle!" unnie said impatiently.

I made my wish and blowed the candle.

"Alright,lets cut somin's face!" Oppa seemed abit too excited about cutting my face...

And all of us had fun and played games together after we ate the cake.I did not see it coming when Oppa went to the kitchen to take the extra piece of cake.

"Somin ah!" he called,and I turned around.Smash!The cake was smashed into my face.

"YAH!!OPPA!!How could you do that to me?!"

"Why can't I?"

"So childish!"

He stuck out his tongue to me.

"Forget it,you are always that childish,oppa..." I said as i went to wash my face.Then unnie and sister Maria went back home after everything was finished.Today was simply wonderful and fun,I felt so blessed to have friends like them,I am really very lucky.

At night,Kyujong oppa and I decided to look at the stars from the balcony before we go to sleep.

 

"Oppa,The stars are beautiful!I have never really realised that they are so beautiful!"

"Because its your birthday,thats why they are shining so brightly.."

"Oppa,thats so mushy!"

"I thought you like mushy stuff?"

"No!I hate them!"

"Oh really?"

"Hey!!Oppa!Theres a shootingstar!Quickly,make a wish!"

I closed my eyes and wished,then opened my eyes again.

"See?There is a shooting star because its your birthday!"

"hahaha,I guess I'm really lucky!"

"So what did you wish for?"

"It would not come true if I tell you"

"No,Oppa help you make your wish come true,okay?"

"No you wouldn't,oppa,you can't."

"Why?Tell me your wish,or at least give me the hint."

"Well the hint would be,its the same as when I blow the candles"

"Thats a stupid hint...Just whisper to me,I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

"Okay...I wished you would like me back."I said quietly.

"Huh?"

"Nothing oppa,so what wish did you make?"

"I wasn't making a wish"

"Then?"

"I was looking at you when you made your wish,and I heard it,your wish"

"Erm....So?"

"You said I wouldn't grant your wish when I obviously would!"

"Really?"

"Would I lie to you?I like you,Somin."

"So its no longer one-sided?"

"No,its two-sided." And oppa hugged me.

"Since its two-sided,can we be together?"

"We are already together...."

 

I still could not believe tha this day would come true,my birthday wish came true on my birthday itself.I a realy blessed.

 

Your best friend,

SoMin

 

OMG!This is too kyumin isn't it?don't worry,hyunjoongs gonna appear soon!!thanks for reading!!