Adoption

My Diary of My Destiny

My Diary,Topic 5

 

Date:About 2 weeks after my Mum's Death annivesary.

Weather:cloudy

 

Dear Diary,

 

For the past few weeks,I finally opened my mouth and started talking.Well,talking is a good way of communication,I found that out.Finally.From talking to friends at the orphanage,I started to know more about them,like their age and hobby,favourite color,stuff like that.I came to know that HyunJoong,KyuJong and their buddies were just one year older and Hyoyeon and me as the youngest in the orphanage.They also learnt alot about me,especially my name,finally they have something to call me instead of "Hey".I felt relieved that nothing stopped me from talking since the day at the cemetry.

 

About 1-2 weeks had passed when I started talking,And a little more than a year has passed since I was in the orphanage.I do see the difference sometimes.Some of the orphans I saw previously had gone missing with some adults,and there were new ones coming in.I was curious,so I asked KyuJong oppa since he spent a longer time in the orphanage,he should know."Oppa,why were some friends gone away with adults?" I asked like this to him.

 

"Thats because they were adopted.They found their new parents and family and gone with them" he explained.So who will adopt me?I don't know.How nice is it to feel the love and warmth of you new parents?I don't know. "So will all of us have a new family?" I asked. "I don't know,most probably." he answered.I didn't know how does it feel when you have to call complete strangers "dad and Mum" and trust them to raise you up.I didn't want to leave the orphanage too since I got used to it and have ery close friends ther,I thoght of it and felt sad because I know that someday,I would still have to leave the orphanage.

 

Then it strucked me.If all of the would have to leave the orphanage someday,then wouldn't us be separated?We were lucky the none of us got adopted over the year but none know what will happen next.I still can't believe that we will have to leave each other,its just so sad.Because,we grew up together for one year already.So someday,We would have to be separated...isn't it?

Am I really fated to do this huh?Diary,please tell me...forget it.I know you can't speak.

 

Your best friend,

SoMin

 

Hi Guys!I'm sorry its a short update,actually I wanted to put topic 6 in this same chapter but due to lack of time,and I think the next one is longer,look forward to the nxt chapt neh!sry for all the mistakes.Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT1THX for all your support!