From the Start.

My Diary of My Destiny

My Diary,Topic 1.

Date:Today

Weather:Cool

Dear Diary,

This is my first time writing a diary.After all these 20 and almost 21 years,I realised that none of the major things that happened in my life was recorded anywhere.I decided to start record it now.Not from now,from the day I was born,everything that is so major and I can remember it so vividly till now.I want to write them down,regardless of how happy or sad they are.I hope you would be a good listener,as well as my best friend.I will tell my everything to you,starting from where I remember.Can you keep them secret?Because some of the things I'm gonna write down may be my secrets too,so keep it a secret.Thank you.

Your best friend,starting from Now,

Jung So Min

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Diary,Topic 2

Date:Long long time ago,I can't remember

Day:Rainy,Stormy day.

Dear Diary,

Today is the day I lost my Mum,my beloved Mum.Also the day I was sent to the orphanage.The day I met HyunJoong and KyuJong,My best friends.

I didn't know why,why from the start when I was born,I didn't have a father.I have never seen him before.And of course,my inquisitive mouth would ask Mum why didn't I have a father while other children have,all my friends in the nursery had both their parents too. "Thats because you are special,dear" She would reply,the same thing everytime I asked her.Everytime I got more curious and asked like a thousand questions about my father, she would just say, "You don't have a father,because you are special , my dear".I would always get tired of the same answer she gave me whenever I asked but no matter how much I tried,its the same.

 

Every night,the same thing would happen.Mum would tuck me in my bed,read story books and sing lullabies till I sleep.But until one day,I was curious again,to see what she does at night.So from that day onwards,I would just pretend to sleep.Every night,I would see Mum holding and touching a photo of she herself and a man and cry.He's a guy I didn't know and have never seen before but I made a clever guess.He was my father.I didn't know where was he then,but was eager to find out.

 

So today,at night around 8pm,I didn't want to sleep.I pestered my Mum to bring me to see my father.She was stubborn,so was I. I cried and I won.She wore her coat,brought an umbrella with her and brought me out.That day was raining really heavily that it was almost flooding.Mum brought me around our neighbour hood,walked through the supermarket nearby and walked until we walked past a toy shop.I stood infront of the toy shop,staring at a pink and cute teddy bear.I didn't say it out that I wanted it but Mum knew me too well.

 

"Sweetie,too bad I can't find your father today...Maybe some other day we can find him?I'm sorry dear,Mummy buy that pink Teddy for you ok?" she asked,faking a smile.But I nodded,due to my greed even though I knew we didn't have much money.But the bear was really cute.

 

We went into the toy shop and my Mum reached her hand out for the bear and put it in my hands as we headed for the cashier.When the cashier said its $20,she let out a small gasp but reached for her wallet few seconds later.She took out a $10 note and the rest were paid by coins she found in her wallet and every compartment of her bag,every pocket of her coat.It only added up to $17 in the end.

 

"Nevermind,I will pay for you." a kind ahjumma said.She was buying the exact same thing too,except,the teddy in the boy's hands was blue in colour.That's where I met him,HyunJoong.He was the boy holding the blue bear.He stared at me with his round and big eyes,me too,I stared back at him.The first child I saw without a father beside him.

 

"Thank you very much,miss.I wonder how I would pay you back" Mum thanked her.

"No problem,no need to pay back."

Mum just smiled to her and held one of my hands before heading out of the shop.

"We go home okay,Baby?We'll find your father some other day."

 

I just nodded.She opened her umbrella and held my hand before crossing the road.Who knows,a car rushed toward us.Mum immediately pushed me to the pathway.Before the driver could make his car screech to a halt,his car knocked down Mum.Everything was so fast.I was shocked,but the typical me didn't scream,others on the street did.But none of us,aunt,Hyunjoong and me, screamed.We were in shock.But Mum was already there lying in a pool of blood behind her head in just a few seconds.The Ahjumma acted calmly and called the ambulance.And in less than half an hour,we were already in the hospital,waiting for the doctor to come out of the room.

 

Very soon,the doctor came out,looked at me,then aunt then shook his head.I knew what happened.I was only 3 but I knew what happened.Mum died.I was going to kill the driver I thought then...But I didn't cry,unlike ahjumma who dropped tears,I was brave and strong.All I knew now was that I lost my Mum and I want to kill the driver who took away her life.

 

It was almost 10pm then,the ahjumma hailed a taxi outside the hostpital and sent us to somewhere.I didn't know where was it then,but its the orphanage.All I know then was that all the children there didn't have their parents with them.But I didn't ask why.The ahjumma just put us there with the nun who came out to fetch us.

 

The Nun asked us if we were hungry,HyunJoong just nodded his head and I stared into the air blankly,still in shock of my Mum's death.Although I didn't react earlier,although I was only 3,I knew that I became an orphan,I didn't have a dad and lost my Mum.I was shocked but very sad at the same time.The Nun just put a bowl of rice and some vegetables infront of me,taught us to pray before we eat then just left since both of us refuse to open our mouth.HyunJoong ate his food and I was still staring in the air blankly,refusing to eat.

 

"Hey friend!" a boy's voice called.That was KyuJong,when I first met him."You will get hungry if you don't eat" he said.But I just stayed there,staring at him.He was around our age,but I wonder why he was so cheerful even though he had to live without his parents.Children like us will be sad without parents but he was cheerful.After a few sentences about "Hello,whats your name?" and stuff like that,he left,since both of us still won't talk.We ate finish and the Nun tucked us in the bed to sleep.

 

The end for today.Today was really unfortunate and sad.Thank you for listening to me though.

Your best friend,

SoMin

How was it?First chapter...tell me how was it neh,give some advice too n sry for all the mistakes n COMMENT N SUBSCRIBE THX!!