Leaving this place

My Diary of My Destiny

 

Date:I don't know?

 

Dear Diary,

So I was telling you about the job that HyoYeon had offered us...Seriously,HyoYeon is a really kind unnie,when everyone else left us and would not help us,she was always there...and even when she is not that close to us anymore,she was still willing to help us.I'm really touched by her,she is the best unnie ever!

So HyoYeon Unnie was saying that her parents would open another branch of their company's fashion shop and the designer and boss there would be HyoYeon unnie.That is like so cool and awesome!HyoYeon unnie can finally achieve her dreams as a fashion designer!I wonder if that witch really permitted her to open a new shop?well maybe that witch is kind to her...Yes,HyoYeon unnie helped us by letting us work in that shop,which is not really far from here...And we started working the day right after she called.

 

That day was so fun because we get to decorate the shop together and arrange the thinf.Although it was quite tiring,we really had fun playing with those decoration stuff and trying out the clothes that HyoYeon unnies parent's company already has.KyuJong oppa was hilarious!He wore the lady's skirt and tried to dance ballet with it!And while playing,HyoYeon unnie also got really clse to us again,the distant feelings were gone!

 

It  was really interesting to work there.After the first day,when that shop opened officially,I get to work with unnie for her designs and give her suggestions.Sometimes,unnie will even let me draw my own design then help me edit it.Although I was just a salesgirl there,unnie still went to make the clothes I designed for me to wear.Unnie is just that sweet and kind to us.Sometimes,unnie would just give us bonuses if the sales were good on a day and bring us out for  dinner.While I work as a salesgirl,KyuJong oppa would go and give unnie's designs or collect the clothes from the several producers and the company.

 

The sales at the shop was getting better and better each day because HyoYeon unnie's designs are really very nice.So as the sales get better,HyoYeon unnie increased our pay.Sometimes,she even gave me the pretty clothes she made if she thinks that I look good in them.Working there has exceeded my expectations by alot,working with nice and warmhearted friend,getting treated like I'm a princess,increase in pay,and having fun every single day.So for everyday,what I looked forward to was just the shop.

 

Everyday I spent there just got better and better and one year had passed like this.

 

Then the day came...Although it was expected that it would come one day,it was still really sad...All the children from the orphanage are already being adopted,Sister Maria had finnally announced that the orphanage would be closing already.

 

"Sister Maria,I don't want to leave!I don't want to leave this place.I don't want to leave you!"

"My dear girl,I'm so sorry,but you have to...I know this place is really important to you,but i'm really sorry"

Then she hugged me.

"No...Buy I really want to stay here,I don't want to leave!" I cried.

"Be good girl,listen...go and pack your stuff okay?We will all be leaving tomorrow...I have already found a place where you can stay and the rent is cheaper..."

"Okay..."

"Sister Maria,Thank you for raising us up to be such healthy kis,really,thank you,We owe you alot." KyuJong Oppa said.

"Yea, Sister Maria, you are just like our mother,we won't leave you just like that.Remember to keep in contact with us okay?We will miss you,and we will always love you!" I cried.

"Don't worry children,I can't bear to leave you guys either,so i will definiely contact you guys okay." And she hugged us both.

 

In the room, when I was packing up my things,I started to tear up.I just can't believe I'm leaving this place where i have spent 12 years of my life with my friends.I just can't leave all my memories I have as a child here.This place is so important to me.Without this place or Sister Maria,I would not have even lived until now.I will really miss this place and Sister Maria alot...And I can never repay the love and care Sister Maria gave us...As I thought of these,I finished packing,wiped off my tears and went to sleep.

 

As I lay in my bed,I saw the blue and pink bear,and I started to cry again.I don't know why though think its because those 2 bears remind me of my past in this place  and how I got here....But the blue bar has no effect anymore.I don't stop crying because of it anymore,I thought of Hyun Joong.I kept crying and crying even more until it was totally uncontrollable.Then as expected,KyuJong Oppa came to comfort me again.

 

"Hey crybaby,don't cry."

"Oppa!I don't ant to leave.I will miss Sioster maria and this place alot!"

"I know ,I know.Same like you,this place is also very very impotant to me.I came here and spent most of my life here.My memories too.I know we wouldn't survive without this place and sister Maria.But have you ever thought before,that you would hve to leave this place someday no mater what?You know the rest of the children didn't want to leave this place too?But they had no choice.We were just the lucky ones who were not adopted and can stay by each other,don't you think so?"

"But oppa.."

"Alright no more buts my dear girl.Stop crying.Stop wasting you tears for nothing.We can always come back to visit here,we can always visit sister Maria too.Stop crying.."

Kyujong oppa hugged me tightly after he wiped off my tears.

"I will always be beside you.Don't  worry dear..."

And he stayed by me until I went to sleep.

 

Your friend,Somin

 

Hi!I'm sorry for this super late update...mian and thanks for supporting this fic!Love u guys!