Jerk

My Diary of My Destiny

Weather: I forgot?

Date: I forgot too?

 

Dear Diary,

 

Yes,I met him again,today.That jerk...I saw him in his stupid black car again...but yea,it drove away.Yes,I did try to run after it...But I don't know why I did that...he was not worth my energy at all...I have not even forgiven him for the last time...I also have not forgiven him for breaking his stupid promise either...He is really not my friend anymore,and I don't bother to try to see him again.He acts complacent,rude and stuff...showing off his money everywhere he goes,so whats with the black shiny car?Show us your money?Rich man's son?So rude of him.Hey,If you are not gonna see us then why even come here?I promise I will kill you if you even dare to step into this area.You are not welcomed.Jerk,stupid jerk...

 

So Anyways,this page will not be about him...Main point will never be him,I'm not gonna include him in my diary again...that stupid jerk...He doesn't know the meaning of being friends.Kim Hyun Jerk...I really pity KyuJong oppa,his lifetime buddy don't even show his face.Kay,back to the real topic.HyoYeon unnie visited us today!Yay!Seeing that witch's face,I already know that unnie has begged her to come here and visit us...She sure had difficulties coming here,but in the end,she did...Though its more than half a year she didn't come already but in the end she did!See?I told you HyoYeon unnie wouldn't be like that stupid jerk and abandon us.Ok,no more of him...

 

So about today,in the dorm room,she told us how was life with that witch...ok,i seriously feel like killing that witch...she is rich and stuff,treats unnie like a princess on the outside,but ill treats unnie and treat her as a maid.Is she really mad?She has the money to go hire her own maid.So she adopted my unnie to treat her as a slave?Then please,go find a servant...since you adopted my unnie,then treat her as your daughter...Oh,I can see already...No wonder no man wants to marry you...lonely witch,no wonder you have no children...Dear witch,you are not even a human...I'm sure you made my unni beg you for all these months to come here.Then I rather she not come here...I will go find her next time and bully you back,witch.

 

But at least she gave unnie proper meals and shelter...Unnie said her own room was alot bigger than the whole dorm!Imagine that luxury...And the food she ate were those that she had never eaten before when she was here...but,however,she has to work as much as she enjoy...Thats why she is still so skinny,unlike most rich children...Haiss....I really pity her alot...She is still the nice and caring unnie as ever,however,I realised some changes in her...

 

Last time,she was the most gentle person I have ever seen...now shes still gentle but a bit...more tough?I guess..although she dresses neatly and stuff,but the way she talks is more fast and loud...i don't know,maybe is the environment that made her change...so,she is a bit more louder and more playful,more active than last time.I thought that was quite good...because if she continues to be quiet and gentle,she might get bullied even more by that witch.i think she has became braver and changed her own personality for the good of herself...But yea,she has changed...not really that unnie that I have in my mind,its a different impression of her in my head already...

 

And another change is that,she has became more complacent?Or proud?But you can't help it you know...Suddenly living under a rich environment that you have never thought of,obviously you would have to flaunt it off a little bit.But not as much as that jerk...Oh my, why does he keep coming in?I don't know...i must really totally erase him from my mind.So where was I?Oh yea...can't blame unnie that shea little proud of her money and richness,but well,although i don't like proud people,I'm okay with unnie's version of being proud.She has to fend for herself against the witch,do so much housework,beg to come here and stuff,She already gave as much as she received from the witch.At least,she did not showw off what is not hers,but she showed off what she received for what she did.Unlike that jerk.Again...its him again...

 

I Really wonder why he keeps popping out of nowhere,and that I have to mention him everywhere,I mean,seriously,this page is about unnie and not him...why does he have to be everywhere?I tried to stop thinking of him but he just pops out.Its not worth at all to write about him,that jerk.Not even a single line.Ok fine,I will stop about him.Back to Topic.

 

So What happened after she talked to me and KyuJong oppa in the room was that the witch tried to bring her home.She spoke with her stupid high and mighty voice,as if she was our president or superior or what,but shes just an elderly "HyoYeon ah,lets go" then she turned around,expecting unnie to follow behind her.Unnie was just as obedient trying to follow her although she didn't want to.But I pulled her back.I didn't want to let her go just like this.She has only been here for less than half an hour.It will be too unfair for her to beg for so long just for this short time.So Yea,that witch thought that unnie was following but actually shes not....then she realised that actually unnie was being held back by me and turned around.

 

She was still thinking that unnie was behind her,so she turned aroung and called "HyoYeon ah" with her witch voice.HAHAHAHAHA That was super epic,epic fail,MADAM Witch...HAAHAAHAHAHA So she was embarrassed and pretended that she was looking in a further direction on us and called HyoYeon again.I was still pulling the sleeve of her dress,not allowing her to go.That witch seriously doesn't have a heart...no wonder why she doesn't have friends too...at least thats what I think...a witch is a witch.So Oppa headed in front to ask for more time,he did it like he is almost begging instead  of pleading,then she looked away,I felt like slapping her then she finally agreed.So we have half an hour more to spend together.

 

So we went to revisit the playground and play there with the other friends and Hyungjun...We had a great time there,chit chatting and playing,making a fool out of ourselves and that half an hour ended just like this,JUST like this...aish...I just think that the one hour was too short for us...really very short,then that witch gave us that face when we came back, that enoughs-enough look,and her black ace...well witches always have a black face.I was really very very reluctant to let her go.I really hate goodbyes...So when that witch held unnie's hands,I lightly pulled unnie back...then oppa taped on my shoulders,gesturing me to let go.Then.my very obedient Unnie held that woman's hands that walked away with her.

 

The back of unnie became smaller and smaller then that figure entered a black car.A black car.I hate black cars.It always drives people that I love away,especially those shiny ones.My mother,Hyunjoong,HyoYeon,I don't know who will be next.I really don't want to see a black car anymore.It either reminds me of painful farewells,or it really does me another tragic farewell.stupid life i have,that I even have to blame on cars...So anyways,that black car drove off,and I broke out into tears again.Although unnie said she will be back soon,I got this feeling she will take very long to come back,long enough to make me miss her alot.

 

Then obviously,my poor oppa have to spend his precious time comforting me again.I can totally see his eyes turning red and watery,but he still put up a brave and tough front to handle me.I'm very sure he is as sad as me too...HyoYeon is his best friend ever...I'm sure he hate those farewells too...I really pity the both of us....having to face these painful truth...How painful it is with mother,Hyoyeon unnie and that stupid jerk....ok he back.no more of him.bye.

 

Your Sad Friend,

SoMin

 

HI guys!Ok I know I have not been updating this fic too...but i will try to update more often from now on since its a break..TripleS out there,a few hours ago was your happiest moment,take this chapter as sth meant for #SS501Reunited.=,I really rushed this chapt fin today...because I was really very happy to see them back together again.LOL,KyuJongie,I will miss you...haiss,why does it take his enlistment to bring them back tgt?Its a sad truth.i really hate this farewell,though i loved the fact that my wish came true after waiting for 2 years.I'm anticipating even more from the 5 of them now...So,I was really really touched n happy and sad.This chapt is dedicated to the 5 of them,and us,TripleS.Again,Thanks for waiting for this,thx for subscribing and commenting,pls continue to support this fic,Thankyou and Mianhae for any mistakes.