Day 9: The Hazards of Christmas Shopping

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

1. Don't mail seafood.

"Look, it was the best hweh I have ever tasted. I need to send this back home. My family needs to experience this."

 

62. Why is the Mona Lisa in our living room?!

Apparently, there was a painting smuggling rig that had been growing right under Leeteuk's nose. A certain ex-EXO member known for his art skills manufactured copies of famous painting, which he then gave to a certain businessman-slash-handsome-faced-member-of-super-junior, who sold it to rich people as the real deal.

 

63. Stop threatening to buy the company.

People generally assumed that Super Junior had gotten their own label as a present for their ten years of service. That assumption was false. Every now and then, when the company pulled some bad , Heechul threatened to pool his and Siwon's earnings and buy the company. Their own label was a peace offering.

 

64. Super soakers are banned.

"Hyung, it's not like I'm going to target you. I'm just using it as an excuse to get Donghae out of his wet clothes."

 

65. Stop ambushing trainees and asking them random question in a flirtatious way.

Leaning against the wall, Eunhyuk and Donghae, all sweaty wearing white T-shirts, asked trainees really simple questions while standing really close, and then watched them scurry away and giggle with their group of friends. It was all in good faith, the trainees, female or male, left feeling 500% better about themselves.

 

66. Mistletoe is banned.

a.everywhere

b.for everyone

c.Especially Heechul

d.And Eunhae

e.And Kangin

f.Just everyone

Anything to avoid a dorm wide .

 

67. Stop making fart noises when Siwon is chatting up a girl.

a.you know they're going to overlook it.

"Hyung, I just spent a fantastic night."

"But...fart noises."

"Fart what now?"

 

68. Refer to the list of banned present when Christmas shopping.

Leeteuk had seen a lot of stuff. He wanted to ensure no one had nasty surprises like the ones he had encountered.

 

69. Stop with the nicknames.

Heechul had this habit, which he had been scolded for a few times, but that hadn't stopped him in the least. When he acquired new contacts, he liked to have a nickname in order to make it confusing for anyone who tried to look through his phone. There was the usual Anchovies, East Sea, Yeh, Business Partner, Business Funds, Old Man, but recently, Leeteuk had discovered the following, Premium Chinese Booty was Lay, The OG Kyuhyun was Sung Sikyung, Broad Shoulder Babe was Sehun, Donghae's Cooler Clone was Amber, $$$ was Suho, Tall Ice Cream Cone was Joy, Moose II was Wendy, and of course, Dibidibidi was Minho.

 

70. Stop watching people sleep, damnit!

Yesung was a strange man, everyone knew that. Yesung did not sleep a lot. And most of all, Yesung enjoyed watching people sleep. On too many occasions was he caught sitting by the members' bed, just staring, until they woke up and shrieked (very manly) because Yesung's eyes barely peering above the mattress is a terrifying sight.

 


Day 9! We're almost done! Not that I want to be done, I'm really enjoying this story, I'll be quite sad when it's over. But that also means...nine days of my well deserved holiday are gone by. Now I'm really sad. 
Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed, reading your comments in the morning before I upload a new chapter really makes my day. I'm glad you guys seem to enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy posting it. 
Tomorrow's chapter: banned presents. (just as a side note because my head of full of foreign language grammar, gifting is a verb, right? I gift you something, that makes sense, right?)