Day 3: *Ask Oppa! You've got questions, we've got answer!*

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

An excerpt from the said website from #15 of yesterday's chapter. Enjoy.


 

 

Q: Oppa, how do I get the boy I like to notice me?

HC: grab his

 

Q: Oppa, I want a new and exciting hobby, any suggestions?

KH: Want to make money? Fill out this application form and work for us! We have a job in every department: sales, weaponry design, marketing, stocking, and production!

 

Q: Oppa, I don't know what makes me happy. What makes you happy?

KH: Yeh.

 

Q: Oppa, what's the best way to deal with school related stress?

YS: burn everything

 

Q: Oppa, how to deal with a broken heart?

SD: sweets! All the sweets!

 

Q: Oppa, my grandmother wants me to go to church and I don't want to. What should I do?

HC: tell her you preen for Satan. It should shock her enough to make her stop asking.

 

Q: Oppa, how do I show people I care about them?

SW: touch them

 

Q: Oppa, I'm doing a dance for a school recital and my friends say it's not y enough. What should I do?

EH: take off your shirt.

 

Q: Oppa, I want to live in the city but my parents are worried that bad things will happen to me. What should I tell them?

DH: tell them there are nice men in white vans that hand out free candy. Everyone is so nice!

 

Q: Oppa, my mom grounded me and took away my phone! I want revenge!

RY: laxatives in food.

 

Q: Oppa, how do I get a boyfriend?

KI: god is dead, everything is a lie, love is not real.

 

Q: Oppa, I'm moving to a new city and I don't know how to make friends. How?

HC: grab their butts

 

Q: Oppa, my brother likes pink and he steals all my pink socks. How do I get him to stop liking pink?

SM: pink is a beautiful colour don't do that.

 

Q: Oppa, my 100 days anniversary is coming up, what should my boyfriend and I do that's special?

YS: get a yacht (ask a rich friend) go on the yacht, go onto open sea, set fire to the yacht, watch the yacht burn from the safety of the emergency raft with a glass of champagne. Don't tell anyone ever.

 

Q: Oppa, how do I tell my parents I got a bad mark in math?

SM: always go for a pregnancy scare. It distracts them really quickly.

 


Tadaaah! A bit of a different format because why not. I hope it is as humourous as the other ones because, truth be told, I've got two more chapters kind of like this and I'm fresh out of ideas for more rules. Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed, it's really great to see what you guys think of this. Anyway, tomorrow's chapter will be posted in the evening/night but fear not it will be posted. Let me know what you think of this and enjoy^^