Day 10: *A Merry Christmas Means the Following Will NOT Be Gifted...*

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

- Your in a box

a.any in box

Eunhae, their second Christmas as a couple. Enough said.

 

- toys

a.not to be opened in front of anyone who is easily offended.

Heechul had gifted Siwon a horse , which he opened during his very conservative Christmas with his very conservative parents and grandparents.

 

- Anything that is or was living.

He caught Donghae trying to wrap a puppy. Of course, it was in good faith, he didn't want it to die, but he just figured a couple hours in a box wouldn't do it any harm. Leeteuk stopped it in time, and luckily, no dogs were hurt during Christmas time.

 

- A cream pie.

Courtesy of Kyuhyun's, Heechul's, and Siwon's latest business adventures, they now offered spring loaded boxed cream pies to gift for Christmas.

 

- Ice sculptures

Siwon had bought a custom made life size sculpture of himself riding a sea unicorn to give to Heechul. Their living room was flooded before he clued in that his ice sculpture should probably not me sitting on the heated floor.

 

- Misleading or confusing jewelry.

Kyuhyun had bought Yesung a ring. This was before they were planning on getting married. The message was misunderstood by Yesung and as revenge, ended up using the ring as an ornament on his dog's collar. The next year, Kyuhyun gave Ryeowook an old golden ring he had found during his travels in Europe, which they ended having to give away because it made Ryeowook act crazy. Finally, he bought a ring-bracelet piece to Sungmin, who got confused as to how to put it on and tied it around his neck and incidentally went blue in the face.

 

- Mass amounts of candy

Shindong had almost put Sungmin in a diabetic coma after he bought him five of those giant gummy bear that weighed something like one kilogram. Sungmin ate them all in one day and was sick for the rest of the holidays.

 

- Stuffed animals

a.not stuffed toys, stuffed animals.

Yesung lacked something called common sense. After Eunhyuk's dog died, he got hold of the corpse, went to an artisanal taxidermist and asked for the poor dog to be immortalized riding a skateboard in sunglasses and wearing a pink and green jacket with RAD POOCH written on the back.

 

- your mixtape

Shindong, eternal jokester but also aspiring DJ had decided to give everyone his brand new mixtape, which involve far too much airhorns than was acceptable. He had also a Christmas one, but he kept that one to himself and blasted it when he was alone in his room.

 

- your presence

a.Heechul

Only one member was conceited enough to pull that trick three years in a row.


Wow, only two more days left! Let me know how you;ve enjoyed this chapter, I know I'm going shopping for a pink and green RAD POOCH jacket for my dog as soon as I upload this.