Day 4: DON'T PUT DISH SOAP IN THE DISHWASHER!!!

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

21. Stop using "my s" as an answer.

Shindong found it absolutely hilarious and just couldn't stop using it, in all contexts.

 

22. Winter is not coming. Stop hoarding blankets and firewood.

"The snow falls a hundred feet deep, the ice wind howl up the north, and the sun hides its face for years, little children will all be born and die in the dark. You won't be laughing when the White Walkers rip you limb from limb, and packs of pale spiders as big as hounds feast on your remains." *

"Goddamnit Henry, stop quoting Game of Thrones!"

 

23. Waking Zhou Mi up will not awaken an ancient Chinese curse.

Ever since that morning where Donghae and Yesung saw Zhou Mi with no makeup and hair in a complete rat's nest, they were afraid of what was to come if they woke him up.

 

23. Stop putting the Minho cutout in people's bed, under their blankets.

a.stop hiding behind Minho during press conferences.

b.stop pretending that Minho talks.

c.stop asking Minho to do your chores

d.stop hiding behind Minho while answering the door

e.Just stop with Minho!

Sometimes Leeteuk wondered if the cardboard cutout's life was more eventful than the actual human Minho's was.

 

24. You are not Siamese twins, people will not fall for that and put you in the same platoon.

a.even if they do you shouldn't do that!

It was bad enough having Eunhyuk and Donghae sharing a sweater, when Siwon joined in, Leeteuk decided it was enough.

 

25. Don't smuggle Donghae out of the base in a handbasket.

a.how do you smuggle someone in handbasket.

"It's simple hyung, Heechul streaked all around base and I just ran past everyone."

"And the handbasket?"

"Just to confuse you."

 

26. No pool.

Kyuhyun had brought in a couple contractors in the dorms, and had discussed the idea of having a pool in place of the living room. Everyone was on board when he brought it up during supper, all but Leeteuk, who knew the plan would fail.

 

27. Don't sabotage any club.

a.Heechul

There were numerous club that had formed over the years by employees of their company, and not one of them included Heechul (Leeteuk suspected Kyuhyun had something to do with that). The man seethed every time someone mentioned a club, and attempted to ruin their meet ups, only to be stopped by Leeteuk.

"I'm not even in the "kool kidz" club! Leeteuk, this is ridiculous, let me have a go at them!"

"Those are twelve year old trainees!"

"They could've at least invited me! I would have politely declined!"

 

28. Don't put dish soap in the dishwasher.

a.don't put dish soap in the dish washer!

b.DON'T PUT DISH SOAP IN THE DISHWASHER!*

Henry, Kyuhyun and Yesung were alone in the dorms one morning. They ran out of dishwasher soap, and were too lazy to go to the store and buy more, so they turned to dish soap.

"It's just soap right?"

"Right, it probably won't make a difference, right?"

"Eeeh, probably not."

 

29. Stop taking Siwon's expensive cars to impress your date.

a.without asking!

b.don't go to his apartment either!

Kangin was pretty desperate, and had shown up in Siwon's apartment, having used his car to get there. It worked, his date was impressed...until Siwon got out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel...

 

30. Stop signing up for hot dad dating websites.

a.Henry isn't your kid!

"I fit the aesthetics, Leeteuk, what do you want me to do?!"

 


*22. From this clip [x].

*28. DON’T PUT DISH SOAP IN THE DISHWASHER, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE YOU DO NOT NEED TO TRY IT AT HOME. Not...not that I’ve done this mistake in the past or anything... I mean who would do that, that's a dumb thing to do, there's dishwasher soap so OBVIOUSLY you can't put dish soap in there, totally obvious...


Ah Hah! There it is, a bit late in the day but it's better late than never. But I'll probably stick to the morning uploading if I can. 

I find that I'm having a hard time including everyone, it's much easier to me to write the usual cabal, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Yesung, and Donghae, because they're always the main characters in my other stories, and I really know which personality traits to emphasize and play with, but I'm trying my hardest to include everyone. It worked out pretty well in this chapter but I can't say the same for every chapter. I'm sorry if I don't include your favourite character, I am conscious of the favoritism I am displaying and I'm really sorry. I hope it doesn't take away from the humour of the story;;;

I also accidentally posted this chapter in the wrong story...hopefully I realized it before anyone read the second chapter of that oneshot and became royally confused. I'm such an idiot sometimes....

Anyway, that's all folks, thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed, and enjoy this chapter :)