Day 11: Christmas Eve...Canadian Stylezzzz

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

71. Do not modify song title to suit your ual adventures.

Kangin had finally found a pretty girl who was into his hot dad aesthetics, so he took EXO's song and modified it to say "Call Me Daddy" and put it as his personalized ringtone whenever she called.

 

72. Do not blast Christmas music at three in the morning.

The had one hell of a shock when Yesung started to sing along to White Christmas in the middle of the night, playing it loud enough to wake the whole block.

 

73. Let people celebrate the holidays the way they want to.

It had started years ago; on Christmas eve, as Siwon invited everyone to join him to go to church, Heechul would decline and attend another religious celebration from another faith. He attended as a joke, but he was still respectful of whatever faith he chose for the holidays, and he had gained genuine interest. Of course it miffed Siwon to no end, who was just so desperate for him to attend even just once.

 

74. Zhou Mi, in underwear, wrapped up in Christmas lights is not an appropriate Christmas tree substitute.

God knows how long he had been trapped there before Leeteuk rescued him.

 

75. Henry is not a reference on how to celebrate Christmas.

a.remember last year?

Henry, local winter and Christmas expert, had asked for a long list of things to buy, that were ESSENTIAL to the Christmas party (bath bombs, tinsel, chicken nuggets, expensive sunglasses, etc.), had Ryeowook to cook oddly specific meals, and played 70s Christmas music. He decorated the dorms in orange and green, planned everyone's Christmas outfits (they involved a lot of green leotards), and then he left to visit his parents in Canada. Needless to say, when they consulted Amber and Tiffany about it on December 26th, they laughed.*

 

76. Don't bother asking if Yesung is giggling by himself.

a.if Yesung is giggling with matches, ask.

b.if Yesung is giggling with Kyuhyun, ask immediately.

c.if Yesung is giggling with matches and Kyuhyun, RUN!

Yesung's giggling in the middle of the night, as creepy as it was, was something they had gotten used to and ignored. But when he and his boyfriend, and combustibles were mixed, it was better to just get out.

 

77. It's not romantic to have the windows open during a snowfall.

Kangin had seen it in one of Kyuhyun's MV, and had decided to do it to impress his date. He had ended up shoveling the snow out of the dorms alone, while his date and the members stood there, unimpressed, in their winter coats.

 

78. Don't go Christmas caroling in a snowstorm!!

The idiots named Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Henry had decided, despite the severe snow fall warnings, to go door to door caroling. They had returned to the dorms by foot because the doors of the car were frozen shut, and had all promptly caught a cold.

 

79. Shindong cannot lead the company wide Christmas conga line.

It was a strange tradition that had begun in their early days. Going practice rooms by room, they collected members from other groups, trainees, employees, and higher ups, into a long conga line. Unfortunately, when Shindong started the line it became hazardous, often involving stepping onto tables and desks, and the line toppling over.

 

80. Do not advise other groups on how to be terrible.

Leeteuk had caught them plotting with the newer groups to help them turn their leader into a "total pushover" as he heard Kyuhyun say. It was mostly within EXO and Fx that chaos could take, seeing as Shinee's leader Onew was far too chill to attempt controlling s. Apparently, Kyuhyun had been writing a manual, and handing it in to their juniors.

 


*75. Canadians don’t actually celebrate Christmas that way. In fact, it’s more along the lines of harvesting moose eggs buried in the snow under the moonlight, telling tales of the old polar bear and beaver war, and drinking maple whiskey and caribou. Any Canadian readers care to back me up on this?

 


Taaaadaaah, day 11 is done. Feel free to take any of my ideas to spice up your own holiday celebrations. Tomorrow's the final day :( I seriously misplanned this, I thought I would finish on the 22nd. Oh well, it doesn't really matter, does it. I can't believe I managed to regularly update a story, this is amazing. Don't count on it for the next time I upload something...in maybe five months. I at uploading, sorry. 
Anyway, let me know how you enjoy this chapter^^ thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed.