Day 8: Premium Chinese Booty

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

Warning: the f and s bombs are dropped a couple times. You have been warned


 

51. Stop with the literal pity parties.

Kyuhyun was sick and whiny, and despite Yesung being a terribly patient boyfriend, he had had enough. The next day, after Kyuhyun whined about his phalanges hurting for the fifth time, the pity party began. Out of nowhere: a disco ball, a catchy techno tune, strobe lights, back up dancers, and confetti, with Yesung singing "why the you whining, why you always whining, mmmh oh my God, stop ing whining!"

 

52. Stop with the theme songs.

It became a thing, and Leeteuk wasn't too sure who had started it but there were the usual suspects. People began playing songs when certain members entered a room, or made a statement, or paid for the food. So far, Zhou Mi's was "I'm Walking in Sunshine", Kyuhyun's was Shinee's "Evil"(he always smiled when the song began with "Monster knocking on my door"), and coincidentally, Yesung's was Shinee's "Married to the Music", Heechul's was SNSD's "Genie", and Siwon's was Jesse J's "Money".

 

53. No unicycle races at the studio.

God knows where they had all picked it up (probably in their circus phase). Leeteuk, a bit late for rehearsal, witness what could have given them a thousand years of bad luck. The members were divided in two groups, and two at a time, were going around the studio (with walls made of mirrors no less) on unicycles, then switching to form a bit of a relay. When came Yesung's turn, he turned the corner a bit too sharp, (probably distracted by the view of his boyfriend's ), and nearly fell helmet first into the mirror, which would have inevitably shattered. Luckily, Leeteuk burst in and steadied him just on time.

 

53. No ninja style spying through the air vents.

a.No poison darts either

Yesung was sure they were talking about him...whoever they were, and he decided to crawl through the vents of the SM building. He came back slightly miffed that evening, and brought poison darts the next day.

 

54. No hot potato alarm clock games in Heechul's room.

a.do you want to die?!

Some of the most daring (and stupid) members sometimes went into Heechul's room before his alarm rang. They sang hot potato under their breath, throwing the alarm clock from person to person, and whoever was left with it in hand when it rang had to face Heechul's wrath, while the others bolted out the door.

 

55. No lightsaber fights

a.Kyuhyun is not a sith lord

b.Heechul is not Emperor Palpatine (he's too pretty)

c.Eunhyuk is not C3PO

With the new movie, the members had gone a bit crazy. One afternoon, Leeteuk came home and saw Siwon and Ryeowook having an intense lightsaber fight in the living room. Apparently, they had a whole tournament planned.

 

56. It is your duty to warn others of Heechul's protective nature.

Sure Leeteuk and Kangin had the names mama and papa bear, but the one to really fear was Heechul. He was very protective of his friends, his group. Sure they gave each other lots of , but when it was a question of defending them, no one did it better than Heechul. It often turned out ugly.

 

57. Don't hit on EXO members

a.Heechul

b.I don't care if he's "premium Chinese booty"

"The boy is almost ten years younger than you."

"He was into it."

 

58. Don't mess around during headcounts.

Too often had they left someone behind, but even more often had they accidentally taken someone from another group.

 

59. Ryeowook does not take pills to have emotions.

a.stop spreading rumours about it.

"Stop talking."

"What? Why, I just started telling you about how Eunhyuk is a terrible boyfriend."

"My emotion pills ran out. I don't care anymore."

 

60. Henry was not genetically spliced with a beaver.

"Hyung, you didn't see how he dug into that meal, it was so animalistic, and so efficient, and I've never seen so much teeth."

 

I know I say that a lot, but I think this was my favourite chapter to write. I'll probably say that in the next chapter but this is the real favourite. Or not. I don't know, I just had a blast writing this story in general. 

Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented, let me know what you think of this chapter, and enjoy!