Day 7: *Top Advice for Young Couples*

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

In the context of #47 of yesterday's chapter...


• To spice things up, have in a burning building

 

• Remind your partner that it is sometimes good to have modesty in the bedroom. Have Tuesdays in winter.

 

 

• Cooking a meal, buying presents and flowers are overrated. Profess your love to your partner by summoning a demon.

 

• When fighting, remind your partner that words, too, can hurt. Throw books at them.

 

• In for a cheeky surprise? Always have a safeword. Take some from our list that are sure to kill the mood: taxes, adult responsibilities,  student loans, your boss, late hours, overtime, paperwork, bureaucracy.

 

• Couple clothing is a thing of the past. Wear two of the same jewelry, shirt, hats, etc. Date yourself before you date others.

 

• Looking for a romantic gift to give on your partner's birthday? Search no further, and get a few ideas from us, because nothing says "I love you" more than: a bright red faux fur bear rug, the iron throne, a soggy burger, a firework display during work hours, a pair of tickets for the Icelandic museum.

 

• Couple resorts are truly a waste of money. Live in a cave for a weekend, drink contaminated water, spend the rest of the weekend holding hands in hospital beds.

 

• Tiny crabs pinching your partner's s can be when the necessary precautions are in place.

 

• Going away on a long business trip? Pack all the necessary element for a shrine to your partner. Not only will it be a constant reminder of them, but it is sure going to unsettle and scare away anyone you might have an accidental adventure with anyone in your hotel room.

 

• Making others jealous of your couple always boost morale; dress your partner's pets up in baby clothes and walk around town with a stroller. Notice the jealousy of others without the responsibilities of a real child.

 

• When staging the kidnapping of your partner as a form of roleplay, make sure appropriate measure are taken to avoid authorities showing up at your door.

 

• Bench pressing your partner is good way to form trust in a relationship.

 

• Christmas lingerie is tacky and expensive, wrap yourself up in Christmas lights, pretend to be a Christmas tree.

 

• Serenading your partner from out the window is still a very romantic gesture. To overcome the fact that your partner lives in on the twelfth floor, borrow window a cleaning platform and perform the deed from slightly higher up.


Alright guys, day 7 is done! This was a blast to write. 

(I didn't put an annotation, but the Icelandic museum is a real thing, I'd say google it but...)

Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented, reading the comments really makes my day. Enjoy^^