Day 5: Fancy Hats and Easter Hunts...With a Sprinkle of Weird Yacht Stories

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

31. Eunhyuk does not need a miniature horse.

a.or an ostrich

b.or a shark

c.or an Irish Wolfhound

d.or a komodo dragon

e.Eunhyuk will get his own damn pet if he wants to.

Donghae was determined to find a new pet to cheer him up. His intentions were good...

 

32. Stop with the yacht stories...

First it had been Heechul eloping with a mystery guy on a yacht for a weekend. Not even a week later, Kyuhyun and Yesung came back from a date at the yacht club with grins from ear to ear, saying it was the perfect way to celebrate their anniversary. A couple days later, Siwon announced he was buying a yacht because his last one "had an accident". Too many yachts and too many coincidences made Leeteuk wary of yachts.

 

33. Easter egg hunts NEVER turn into knife fights.

No!

 

 

34. Stop yelling at Kangin that he's not your real father.

a.Henry

"That's what you get for bringing him on those dates."

 

35. Stop reenacting Kyuhyun's A Million Pieces MV; do not not show up on dates.

a.it's rude.

b.you literally live in the same apartment.

"It's like in your MV, except I didn't run out of medicine, I forgot you on a park bench. Also you're not wearing that horrendous turtleneck."*

"Very funny."

 

36. There will be no battle cry practice at 5 am.

a.there will be no battle cry practice. Period.

Yet another occurrence where Leeteuk thought the world was ending until he got to the living room and got hold of the real situation at hand.

 

37. No space exploration missions.

a.Why even?

b.How even?

c.What even?

So it was late one Thursday night and Leeteuk had announced he was going to bed. Thinking they had gotten rid of him, the members began discussing their space plan, but had overlooked one detail. It was too quiet, and quietness meant to their leader that trouble was brewing. He confiscated the surprisingly detailed plans of their space mission, and store them in the Closet of Confiscated Objects, along with the Minho cutout, the high velocity catapult, Heechul's creepy notebook, and various toys.

 

38. Stop narrating Heechul's life.

"Here we can observe a wild Kim Heechul, preparing a breakfast, and pretending he didn't crash Siwon's new yacht last night, after "borrowed" it to meet with-"

"Goddamnit Eunhyuk!"

 

39. Stop trying to be sneaky.

a.not a single one of you is sneaky.

Leeteuk had a date, but wouldn't tell anyone about it, for fear of sabotage and or various unpleasant outcomes. Of course things didn't work in his favour and he noticed he was being trailed, about fifteen minutes into his date. The biggest giveaway; a tie between Zhou Mi's head sticking up above the crowd, and the mass of fans that were gathering around them despite their sunglasses and hats.

 

39. Fancy hats are not an acceptable form of currency.

The worst was, with that bright smile of his, Zhou Mi had almost gotten away with it. *

 

40. Stop that counter.

It had crept past him until the number was very high, but Heechul kept a counter of how many guys he would ually confuse with his good looks and loose morals. It seemed like it was a challenge to him, and the day he pulled his tricks on Leeteuk himself, and updated his list on his phone, the leader put an end to it.

 


*35. That turtleneck was a mistake. Turtlenecks in general are a mistake.

*39. Inspired from a web series called "Oscar's Hotel" they pay in fancy hats. It's really great you guys should check it out.


There, I think this is the right story to upload this on, can you believe I nearly added another chapter to a story that didn't need a new chapter...again. I realised it before I uploaded, this time. I think. I hope. Forgive me, finals tend to fry the brains of students you see, and I am not exception.

Anyway, here's chapter five, I had a lot of fun writing this one with the yacht stories and such. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did enjoy writing it.