Day 6: BANG BANG BANG

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

Warning: the f bomb is dropped a few times, be warned.


 

41. No live amphibian tassels.

a.it's animal cruelty

b.it's scarring for anyone who walks in.

Ryeowook was a particular man.

 

42. Octopus dancing is not an acceptable locomotion method.

Yesung sometimes went around the SM building flailing wildly. Leeteuk was worried someone would get a broken nose because of it, but he thought of it too late. Kyuhyun was flogged right across the face and wore an unimpressed expression for the rest of the day, until that evening, where Yesung's additional flexibility came into play.*

 

42. You cannot officiate a wedding when one of the groom is sleeping.

a.you cannot legally officiate a wedding anyway.

So Donghae wanted to get married, but not his boyfriend, who objected on "technicalities" (ie. the legality of same marriage in Korea) so he enrolled the help of Heechul, as the witness, and Siwon as the minister. The plan worked flawlessly, they even got Eunhyuk to say I do ("do you want breakfast?" "I do." "Meh, close enough"). But then Leeteuk busted them.

 

43. Heechul is not a crazy cat lady.

So what if he talked to his cats and sometimes dressed them up if cat sized onesies!

 

44. Dressing up as Mario doesn't excuse jumping at people with mushroom cuts.

"It's my job as the fashion police. Say what you will, but I think I'm doing them a favour."

"Literally everyone here has once sported the mushroom cut, or worse. Fashion police my ."

 

45. Stop shouting things from the balcony.

a.Donghae

It had started when Leeteuk was coming in the building when he heard a voice he recognized shouting "I DIDN'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER GOING TO THE BATHROOM!" Thinking it was a one time thing, he didn't bring it up. It wasn't a one time thing. It's never a one time thing. The next morning he caught him shouting "I GOT LAID TWICE LAST NIGHT!" and gave him a disapproving glare but it didn't stop him. It didn't stop anything. Notable things said were "I ATE FISH FOOD AND IT WAS SALTY!", and "I CHEATED ON MY SECOND GRADE MATH EXAM!", and finally, "I PUT OUT ON THE FIRST DATE!"...Leeteuk needed to stop this.

 

46. Sungmin is forbidden from having even a single drop of Red Bull.

They all suffered dire consequences.

 

47. Stop giving people dating advice!

a.you guys are already dysfunctional as a couple!

Yesung and Kyuhyun sometimes stood at the corner of busy streets and gave "free" advice to young couples that passed them. Leeteuk later found out that they ran a popular website giving "top advice for young couples looking to spice up things".

 

48. Stop with the bread.

a.or the bread gun

So it was Eunhyuk that had started it all, after Donghae had said something particularly idiotic; he took two slices of bread and lodged them on each side of his face, and declared "You are an idiot sandwich." It had blown up in the dorms, soon, the majority of members sandwiched each other sporadically. That's when Kyuhyun came up with the bread gun, to launch slices of bread at a high velocity when sandwiching was too much effort. It lost the format of the sandwich, but the message was well understood.

 

49. No circus act.

Leeteuk had come home to find a chair stacked on the table, with a beach ball, a skateboard, on a box of lightbulbs, on a wooden plank, with Sungmin climbing a ladder to stand on top of it all. Leeteuk put an end to it all, and just on time, as Ryeowook was about to start his knife throwing act on a live target.

 

50. Stop answering to interjections with "gladly".

" you!"

"Gladly. Right here right now, or in my bedroom?"

" the bed!"

"Gladly. Yours or mine?"

" me sideways on a roller coaster!"

"Gladly. A bit acrobatic don't you think?"

 


*42. From Explorers of the Human Body. Doing the octopus dance relaxes the muscles in your rib cage and makes you more flexible, in case anyone hasn’t seen this gold mine of a show. If you haven't seen it...what are you doing with your life?


We're halfway done guys! Now I'm a bit sad, because that means that almost a week of my month long holiday break (yeah, that's right, a month, university will do that you kids). 

For those wondering, if there's anyone wondering, the title of the chapter isn't completely random, it's a pun with #48. Yes, I'm that much of a loser. 

Anyway, let me know how you enjoy this chapter, and get ready for tomorrow's chapter: the said website from #47.