Day 12: Leeteuk Is Not Allowed To...

Leeteuk's Nightmare Before Christmas

 

Ever since Leeteuk had brought back the rule board, the members had been really trying their best to fill it up as fast as possible. But now, now was the time for revenge…

 

81. Leeteuk's ual morals a looser than Heechul's, he's not allowed to tell, even if asked.

With his advancing age, Leeteuk was becoming more and more desperate to find a girlfriend, so he took whatever was offered.

 

82. Leeteuk is not allowed to infiltrate maknae club.

He had bashed Heechul for trying to sabotage him, but he was damn curious as to what happened behind those doors. He tried a few things, casually staying in the room after he drove Kyuhyun there an escorted him to the fourth floor where it was held, dressing up as a food delivery man, putting a microphone in Kyuhyun's clothes, but he was always discovered. And promptly kicked out

 

83. Leeteuk is not allowed to hide details about army days to avoid inspiring the next coup.

His time in the army was much wilder than he'd have the members believe. He pulled all sorts of and got away with it. The things they were doing now were so tame...

 

84. Leeteuk is not allowed to stand by Kyuhyun's and Yesung's bed and coo.

Sometimes Leeteuk was just overwhelmed by how cute of a couple they were, when they weren't conscious...and weren’t the personification of Satan's butthole and a bad acid trip.

 

85. Leeteuk is not allowed to nag while on vacation.

Seriously, the man was like a grandma stuck in the body of a young guy.

 

86. "100-Questions-A-Minute-Teukie" is not allowed on vacation either.

After a certain trip in Switzerland, the members noticed that whenever the man wasn't in charge, he spent his time questioning everything. It was funny at first, but after a few hours of non stop questions, it got annoying.

 

87. Leeteuk is not allowed to use his leader privileges when he's being teased.

It was how they showed affection, and despite it not being funny sometimes, there was no reason for him to break the fun with his privileges.

 

88. Leeteuk is not allowed to pick the bedroom doors' locks.

It's not that the members minded, it's just that sometimes they wanted a good night's sleep, or wanted some privacy to do some, huh, private things. Leeteuk oftentimes got lonely and joined certain members in the middle of the night for cuddles, and then left at the crack of dawn. They didn't mind and often invited him to stay longer, but sometimes, a locked door was a clear message to go cuddle someone else that Leeteuk clearly didn't get.

 

89. Leeteuk should not be burdened by his leader responsibilities and should join in the fun.

Sometimes, he just needed to take off his leader persona and join the crazy shenanigans the members loved and created. And it wasn't for lack of invitation; often times, the members tried to include him but his adult responsibilities and maturity burdened him, especially since his return from the army. The members made it a rule for him to live a little.

 

90. The movie time cuddles are mandatory.

"I don't want to take part in your ."

"It's not an , we're all fully clothed. Take that stick out of your and join in the cuddles. I know you want to, Jungsu, so cut the crap. Bond with us for once instead of confiscating our high velocity tomato launcher critic software," Heechul snapped.

"Your high velocity what now?"

"Yah!"

"Alright, if you insist." He said, trying to sound nonchalant, but slipping between Heechul and Ryeowook on the couch.

"If I insist my . If you think I didn't notice your bed intrusion last night you're dead wrong. “If I insist”, you hypocrite., you were the one spooning me."

"Well, you look the most like a girl."

"Yaaaah! You're too precious, old man." Eunhyuk said from the other end of the couch.

"Only for you guys."

 


Final chapter~! This was a lot of fun, I'm glad you guys stuck around for this. Thanks to everyone subscribe and commented and read this, I had a bunch of fun writing this and I'm glad you guys seemed to enjoy it. I honestly don't know when I'll upload something again, but hey, I just finished uploading twelve chapters, that's not nothing. I'll probably disappear for few months and come back for Valentine's day. That's what I usually do. Anyway, enjoy this last chapter, I hope this was enjoyable to all you who read this, and happy holidays.