Back to School

Picturesque
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Author's Current Condition]

Exam rescheduled to today, so no chance on updating yesterday. Here's an update. :)

[Author's Note]

Okay, so this and the next chapter, will probably be the last chapter that would support the advancement to the plot progress. I'm a er for comments. Thank you for everyone that subscribed to this story. Seriously, guys, where do you all come from? I would really like to befriend you all. Shoutout to every fangirls reading this! Shoutout to all male out there reading this! Bro fist! Stay awesome guys!

Slight JackBum (Jackson X JaeBum moment)

 

Here he was again, back at school. The place where he felt comfortable the most in Seoul. The students were practically gasping when they saw JinYoung entered the classroom. He was glad that his friends missed him, despite being absent only a couple of days. Then again, they probably were worried because a certain friend of his forgot to hand out the letter he told him to give to the school. His eyes scanned the whole room and found the one person responsible for this all.

Kim WonPil.

His radiant smile turned into a dark deadly glare when he located his best friend. He quickly walked over to the empty seat next to him – two collumns from the left, three rows from the back – and WonPil greeted him like nothing happened. He surely would kick this kid's later. But for the time being, he just faked a smile and stared at the blank whiteboard. He needed to catch up for all the days he missed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dude, where were you?! I spent 20 minutes waiting in front of your house!" Jackson was beyond angry, but he restrained his voice. He wouldn’t risk himself getting caught talking on Mr. Song’s class.

"Jackson, I clearly told you I need to take care of something, first. Stop talking, people are staring," JaeBum rolled his eyes.

"And what exactly was that something?" Jackson stared at the boy annoyed.

"None of your business," JaeBum slumped his body to his desk, feeling really sleepy.

Jackson would not let this slip. He'll be back for it later, he swore.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as the bell rang, everyone quickly made their way to get out of the suffocating classroom, in hope to clear their mind before continuing with the next subject. After all, school break is the only time students genuinely enjoy during high school. JinYoung, the President of the Student Council, was no different. He made his way to the school's cafeteria. Apparently, his flu came back again, so he need to buy some food before he could digest his medicine. He had to make sure he could make it quick, because he had a meeting with the student council members, to catch up about everything during his absence.

"Hey, hey, it's Park JinYoung-sunbae, right?" JinYoung heard a girl squealed delightfully, as he passed a group of freshmen. The girl tugged on her friends shirt, fangirling, when JinYoung flashed them his radiant smile.

"Hey! Was that JinYoung-sunbae whom we just passed?" A group of female students not so far from where JinYoung stood whispered among themselves.

"Ah, apparently I heard he was sick. Look at him, he's so pale. Poor him," another girl said when JinYoung arrived at the food stall that sells bread and bakery, queuing for his turn.

"I just hoped he would soon forget that blonde bastard. I mean, seriously, who does he think he is, acting so hard to get? Everybody knows how terrible he runs his life. I mean he's nothing but a spoiled blonde rich kid who used his father's status to get whatever he wants. JinYoung-sunbae deserves someone better," another girl chirped in.

JinYoung was shocked to hear that and turned his head towards the girls.  They didn't even noticed how JinYoung had stared at them, brows knitted together. Why are these people badmouthing JaeBum, when they clearly didn't know anything about him? Not that he knew any better. One and a half week ago he didn't even know the boy existed. But that was exactly why it was not his place to make judgments towards the blonde lad. Yet these girls just said anything like they have the right over JaeBum's private life. But JinYoung just shrugged the thought and focused on the one person in front of him, before he got his turn to order his food.

"And his fans are just the worst. They once ganged up on the student council, saying that they had to apologize for the hate JaeBum was getting," the girl continued.

"What? What hate? They were exaggerating things again. He's not even a Kpop idol or anything. I pity the student council," another girl said, somehow, their whisper turned louder, as if it's a decent talk in public scope.

"Oh, JinYoung! You're back!" The lady that stood behind the food stall beamed at him.

"Yes, Ahjumma. Something happened that made me had to take a temporary leave," JinYoung forced a smile.

"What will you have?" The lady asked.

"Just the usual. One with a banana topping and one with cheese topping," JinYoung ordered.

"That would be 2000 Won," the lady said, handing JinYoung the plastic containing his food.

"Here you go, thank you, Ahjumma," JinYoung paid and left.

 

"I heard he's into Jackson-sunbae," JinYoung heard the girl said again.

 

JinYoung stopped in his track.

"Really? Is that why he rejected our student council's president?" Another girl asked a little bit too loud.

JinYoung then left to the student council meeting room. Mood all ruined. Thanks to the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

"Say that to my face again," came a familiar voice, not so far from where he stood. He was just about to enter the student council's assembly room.

"Are you deaf? I said get lost! What are you, a girl? Fighting another girl? I swear if you lay a hand on my girlfriend I will punch the out of your lady face!"

This time, JinYoung turned to look at the commotion and recognized a guy was yelling at JaeBum. What was this guy's problem? Why did he yell at JaeBum? JinYoung the balls of his feet trying to dash as quick as possible to JaeBum's side, but was stopped when he saw another guy on the scene. Jackson. He stepped in between JaeBum and the guy.

"And I'm gonna make sure your girlfriend here won't even recognize your face if I even find a hair out of place. Get lost you motherer!" Jackson said glaring at both of the couple.

"Oh yeah? What are you, his boyfriend?" The guy snorted, looking down at Jackson, who was, unfortunately, the shortest of the three.

Jackson just grinned. "What if I told you I am? Don't tell me it bugs you," Jackson calmly said, throwing his arms on JaeBum's shoulder.

The sight, of course, was a major heart aching scene to JinYoung's still sick body. But he was glad Jackson was there to help the boy.

"Jun, let's just go. Don't start a fight with them," the supposedly girlfriend tugged on the boy's sleeves.

"No! This punk was trying slap you, I couldn't possibly let him slip just like that," the boy named Jun shot a loving look to the girl.

"Excuse me? I wasn't trying to slap her. I was about to punch her. She deserves it. She was too busy badmouthing me with her stupid friends before you came. I just had to make sure she learned her lesson," JaeBum said, glaring at the girl.

"You son of a-"

"Jun! Come on! People are staring," the girl pulled on the Jun guy's arm, holding him from throwing himself at Jackson and JaeBum.

Jackson clicked his tongue. "Dude, trust me, this chick doesn't worth your time."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter