Date Me

Picturesque
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Author's Current Condition]

Happy Sunday! It's raining here all day long at my place. When it rains, I miss home. Reminds me of a TaecKhun fic I'm currently writing.

[Author's Note]

I'm so sorry for starting another fanfiction before ending Unnoticed and App Crush. I will work on them. Like right now. especially Unnoticed, since I updated App Crush yesterday. Please do check my other stories as well. Subscribing would be loved. Commenting will excite me! Happy reading! :D

 

“I just wanted to tell you, you’re beautiful,” JinYoung said timidly.

It took him about a minute of stuttering in front of the guy, and all he could come up with was a lame compliment. A compliment that the entire school knows. Probably the whole town knows it, too. And the boy in front of him seemed to be minimally affected by his words, as he looked at JinYoung unblinking. His blonde hair was perfectly styled up, and it mirrored the light from the sun above them and it was so bright it almost made JinYoung blind. Hyperbolic enough.

After a few seconds being petrified, the boy opened his mouth and said, “I know” so comfortably and JinYoung watched how the boy turned his back towards him and began walking away. JinYoung knew it probably wasn’t the first time he heard that compliment. It’s most likely the boy have compliments delivered to him every now and then. You would know if you look through the comments on his Instagram.

JinYoung raised his hand midway in the air, trying to stop the boy, but he was in the middle of the school yard, for goodness sake, and everyone was there, basically. But if he didn’t say it now, he would procrastinate again until God knows when, or worse, he would just keep it to himself and shut his lips tight until graduation. No, he could not afford that. He had spent the last three months like a stupid Instagram stalker and he had enough of those already.

“JaeBum!” he called.

“Hmm?” He turned a little giving JinYoung a questioning look.

But when those eyes met his, everything he had thought, every words he had assembled, all gone in split second. And the boy raised his eyebrows, and all JinYoung could think was how the two dots on JaeBum’s left eye are the most beautiful details on the guy’s face. How can someone look so beautiful?

“What? Are you going to say something or not?” the boy frowned.

“I..” JinYoung blanked.

“Just tell me when you have learned how to talk,” the boy coldly rolled his eyes and walked away.

But he stopped immediately, when JinYoung said two words loudly, not bothering their surroundings.

 

 

 

“Date me!”

 

 

 

 

 

Approximately three months ago, the school had decided to hold an event for the Independence Day. JinYoung, as the President of the Student Council had been assigned to be one of the judges for the competition being held. But unlike the usual event, the school decided that this year should be about arts and they came up with the photography contest. JinYoung, who had no interest, nor the knowledge about good photography had no choice but to agree and attend the School Display and looked at the 54 pictures submitted. Like his work load in the council wasn’t enough. But he had decided to just drag his feet and see the display, if it was any good.

At the day of the School Display, JinYoung had to sigh multiple times, because the girls just won’t shut up nagging along where he goes, giving him a hard time. He needed to be done with this quickly. The display itself was great. He didn’t expect to see a lot of beautiful shots. And to be honest, he was admiring how people could actually took some shots, like a picture showing a scenery of a fish jumping out of water, taking pray on some bugs. That was quiet mesmerizing. Just how many times practicing it would take to be able to take pictures like that.

JinYoung hurried himself through the corridors heading to the principal’s office. It was empty, as usual. Who would bother coming to the principal office anyway? Unless you’re asked to when you were in a messed up situation like having a fight or like JinYoung himself, being worked without getting paid and be the freaking judge of a school Art Photography Display, which he had no competence in.

Knock. Knock.

“Come in,” a voice heard from the inside and when JinYoung opened the door, he saw a woman in his thirty sitting comfortably on her chair. A name board on his desk read “Principal Wang Feifei”.

“Mam,” JinYoung bowed politely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter