8 ; What?!

Concealed Stares

XQy1DRCc.jpg

"We meet often didn't we?" I looked at him and our eyes meet.I've lost count how many times our eyes meet,but this time it's definitely a remarkable one.I was deeply into that black eyes of him.I smiled,and replied,

"Hi?" I laughed.He laughed too and replied,

"Oh i'm sorry,my name is Byun Baekhyun." We said his name together.He looked at me curiously,as if he was curious on how I know his name.Gosh,isn't that obvious enough?

"Of course I know your name,you're famous at our school.My name is Kim Taeyeon." 

"It's a nice name." He smiled. He adds, "We do meet often didn't we?"

I replied while smiling, "Yeah,we just somehow and some way kept meeting each other."

"I know right.He smirked. "You look ....different without that big spectacles of yours, Kim Taeyeon-sshi."

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?" I asked.

He laughed and so do I. "Yeah it was supposed to be a compliment. You look..b-beautiful better this way." He smiled.

"Thanks,Byun Baekhyun-sshi." Ohh! It's mum's car. "My mum arrived,got to go,see you-whenever that would be." I said while waving to him and dragging Seulgi along.While I was sitting at the back seat,I feel my chest using the palm of my hands,gosh it was beating so fast,not even joking.

"HEOL,unnie,you're talking to him." Seulgi grinned to me.

"Shut up,will you?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"By the way unnie,do you realize all the girls just now was staring at you both?"

"What?!" I didn't notice that...

I'm so dead. No,we're just talking anyway.Yeap,it's just talking.What a day...I talked to..Byun Baekhyun.I shook my head in disbelief.This is not dreams right?I pinched my cheeks.Ouch.I smiled.It's not dream.Wait Kim Taeyeon..what are you imagining,get your senses on. In the car ,again,Seulgi cant stop talking to my mum about how I,a nobody talked to a ""Mr Perfection"" at our school.Gosh like that brief talk will bring us anywhere,we'll just stay being acquaintance anyway.We reached home and I went into my in an instant.

As I placed my violin's case carefully beside my bed,I noticed something look off. The violin's case ooked empt.Oh?! Where did my badge go? I flipped the violin's case to see if the badge was on the back side but nope. The badge is nowhere to be found.I pouted.That was a special badge of mine though....where did I dropped it..Sigh.Tomorrow is saturday.I really should go out,I'm literally..rotting in this house.If I keep my schedule for the time being for the next 2 months,I'm seriously going to turn into skeletons.That's it.I'm going to go shopping tomorrow.I went downstair to drink a glass of plain water,as usual.The lights were off,on the way to the kitchen,I heard a voice whispering to someone,as if they are talking.I can't really get a hold what they're talking,though.Since it's night and I didn't wear my lenses,I can't really see who it was,I stopped breathing,so no voices were heard & I can focus more.

"You hang up first.." That's Seulgi's voice.Jeez..this girl.Had me suprised over nothing. I thought some thieves broke into our house or what.This girl,what is she doing in the living room at 1 am with no lights on?

I walk slowly towards her and suprised her by touching her shoulders using both of my hands and scream "BAAHH!" She is so suprised she almost dropped her phone,haha serve you right sister.

"UNNIE!" She said angrily.Luckily I didn't see her angry face clearly,because if I do,I might mistake her as a scary ghost.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked while raising one of my eyebrow although I'm not sure she sees it.She looked startled by my question.

"Oo-ooh my friend." She replied while hiding his phone behind her.Tch, as if I'm so idiot.

"Your friend,which friend? I'm sure Wendy already slept, it's 1 am." I replied,firmly.

"...........Oh it's.."

"Who?!" I asked again.

"It's Kai.Okay bye." She ran upstair straight towards her room and closed the door.Jeez this girl,why make it so obvious she's in love.I rolled my eyes.Seems like things are going well for her & Kai.They even exchange their numbers.Without me knowing,on top of that.SO tacky.I drink a glass of plain water and went into my dreamland.I had a hard time trying to sleep,I kept remembering our conversation just now,I cover my face with a pillow and smile like an idiot.I'm sure I'm blushing as hell.Yeah,kill me now.

I woke up without having Seulgi or mum waking me up.Someone really should congratulate me for that. Just kidding,I didn't even bother myself to wake up when they're waking me up for the, 67th time I guess.It's 11 and I supposed I wanted to go shopping today but I'm so lazy... gosh.. Mum & Seulgi left me..Of course,just who in the world wouldn't left a sleepyhead like me.They went groceries shopping I guess,by the sticky notes they left on the refrigerator. I don't want to join anyway.I dressed up.I wear a one piece sleeveless white dress with a simple scandal.I went to a nearby bookstore as I really loved to read books.I went to the novels section and start searching for something interesting.I bought a novel and went to a nearby cafe. That sums up my shopping, I guess. I grabbed my coffee and enjoyed my new book at the cafe.Typical boring saturday. I hope he pops out of nowhere again. It's 3 and I leave the cafe.Of course,Baekhyun couldn't possibly pops out of nowhere,this is not drama.Wake up Taeyeon.

I reached home by bus. I walked into the house only to be screamed by Seulgi, "UNNIEEEE!! Mum registered our name for Sonel VoCamp!!"

"Wha-what you're talking about?" I asked,startled.

"YES!! Mum registered our names for the Sonel Vocal Camp (Vocamp)! It's to improve our vocals.It's for 2 months..Gosh our summer holiday will fly away just like that."

"WHAT?!" I screamed.This is a terrible nightmare.I started staring into blank spaces,too many thoughts running in my mind.No matter how I'm sad summer holiday is starting,I do enjoy holidays though.I like being at home doing nothing.I don't want to go there,I'll be looked down at.I don't want to associate with people except Tiffany.NOOOOO!!! I screamed in my head.

"Unnie?" Seulgi said while waving her hands in my face.

 

Baekhyun's POV

Strangely,my heart beats so fast when I was talking to her.She got senses though,didn't see that coming.I thought she's going to drop her head low and embarassly talked to me because...I don't know.I just felt like that. That was quite a plot twist.She used to look so nerd, "used" to.Now she looked..I don't know. I knew my driver was already here but I gave a signal for him to wait,it wouldn't hurt for him to wait a little while didn't he. As I saw her car dissapeared from my sight,I went into my car and went back home.I texted Sehun.

Baekhyun ; Sehun-ah,I'm alright now. I think I get over my feelings for that girl.

Sehun ; WHAT?! Seriously? So fast? Who is it now? 

My face turned into a 'confuse' face as I read Sehun's text.What does this kid means.I replied,

Baekhyun ; What do you mean?

Sehun ; What? Didn't you get a new one?

I was startled.What's this kid talking about,seriously.I am irritated without even knowing why so I decided to not replied his message.I went down to eat breakfast until I heard a sudden out-of-nowhere news.

"You're going to join this year's Sonel VoCamp."