13 ; Punishments

Concealed Stares

"You?!" Kai raise his voice in surprise as soon as he saw who that guy is.Startled by Kai too,Baekhyun widen his eyes in surprise. Baekhyun quickly stand up from his seat and head to Kai. They shake hands and bro-hug.

"Yah what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked,still in an awe state.

"I'm here to learn of course." Kai laughed at such an absurd question Baekhyun threw at him.By now,everyone could probably guess how Tiffany,Taeyeon & Seulgi's face looked like.They had this 'mong/blank' face with their jaw dropped.

"Do you guys know each other?" Both Seulgi & Taeyeon asked at the same time,even themselves were surprised too for the 100% chemistry.Both Kai & Baekhyun laughed.

"We've been friends for quite long now,guys." Kai said while exchanging glance with Baekhyun.

"Really..? Oh.." Seulgi said feeling kinda lost.Not to mention Tiffany with her very who-am-i, what-am-i-doing here face.Noticing that,Taeyeon quickly introduce Tiffany to Kai

"Kai-ah,this is my friend,Tiffany." Taeyeon said to Kai while pointing her hands towards Tiffany who is sitting in front of her.

Kai bow his head. "Hello,I'm Jongin,Kai for short." Tiffany smiled to him,nodding her head.

"Please sit." Tiffany said while pointing towards the empty seat infront of Seulgi,beside Baekhyun.Kai nodded his head and sit.

"Why are you so late?" Seulgi said to Kai,slow enough as if she wanted to talk to him only and the others can have their own conversation,while bringing her face closer to Kai.

Kai chuckled. "Do you miss me?" while cupping Seulgi's cheeks and pinch them.

Seulgi kick his feet under the table,making Kai groan in pain.She laughed at first.....until Kai's expression becoming more & more  serious.Seulgi's smile dissapeared and turned into a worried face in an instant.  "Omo,does it really hurt?I'm sorry." Seulgi said worryingly while looking at Kai.

Kai's sick face suddenly dissapeared.He mimicks Seulgi's "Does it really hurt?I'm sorry." and laugh out loud while placing his hand over his stomach.Seulgi really did try her hardest not to laugh but eventually,she bursts out laughing especially the mimick part. "That was so funny.." Seulgi said,finally catching her breath.Kai nodded his head,agreeing with Seulgi.

Baekhyun at first hate it & flinched when Kai yelp in pain right beside his ears,but after seeing them laugh together,he realized how happy they were and they suit each other so much.Noticing their laugh,Taeyeon glance at Baekhyun and smiled.Baekhyun smiled too, leaving poor Tiffany behind.....

"Why are you guys smiling?" Tiffany asked looking at Taeyeon and Baekhyun back and forth with a very confusing look.

"Can't you see?" Taeyeon asked while sipping her drink.

"What?See what?" Tiffany asked in English,fluently.

"How happy they looked like?" Taeyeon replied in English too while bringing herself closer to Tiffany that sitting in front of her so the 2 youngsters don't hear it.I can speak English too okay.

Tiffany rounded while glancing at Seulgi and Kai. "Ooooohh.Yeah,they looked happy." Tiffany nodded her head in agreement.In Tiffany's thoughts,she thinks Baekhyun & Taeyeon were the ones that looked so happy exchanging glances with each other and smiling sweetly.She smiled to herself thinking finally,Taeyeon might have someone by her side.Feeling uneasy at the sight of people in the cafe gradually decreasing,Baekhyun look at his wrist and take a look at his watch.

"Lunch until what time?" He asked anxiously to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"I don't know...around 1?" Tiffany replied,in a very calm tone..

Taeyeon felt something is off too,she take a look around the cafe,it seems like they are the only ones that is still in the cafe.She turned to Baekhyun,who is also looking at her.They both gasped.

"Yah!! Let's go!!" Taeyeon screamed in a very ahjumma style while cleaning the mess on the table,standing up from her seat.Tiffany,once again,with a blurred face,

"Whyy?I still didn't finish my bread." Tiffany said while holding up her unfinished bread.

"We're 30 minutes late pabo-yah." Taeyeon replied while snatching the bread away from Tiffany's hands,wanting her to stop eating.

"WHAT?!" Tiffany screamed,finally understanding.She wipe and hurriedly follow Taeyeon that is already making her way out of the cafe. Baekhyun pats Kai's back and said, "Yah yah,let's go." and walk away from Seulgi and Kai.

Seulgi quickly finished her drink and stand up,so does Kai.They were about to walk away from the cafe until Kai pulled her hand and stopped her.She looked at him, "What?Why are you stopping we're-" Kai smirked and wipe Seulgi's mouth with his thumb,making Seulgi's heart skipped a beat.Her body freezes,she doesn't know what to do nor to say.Kai laughed.There's chocolate on your lips,Seulgi.

"You said we're late,come on." Kai said while pulling Seulgi's hand.Seulgi tossed his hand away and walk ahead of him in a very fast pace,embarassed probably.Kai laughed while running after her and match her pace.Even when she's embarassed,she's so cute.They saw the other 3 and quickly run towards them.They 5 then made their way towards the main hall,the place they gathered just now.

"There's not going to be punishment for people who are late,right?" Tiffany asked.

"Ey impossible.." Baekhyun replied.

They arrived at the door of the main hall.An awkward silence was heard.Everyone doesn't want to be the one who opens the door first as they know everyone in the hall is going to stare at them the moment the door opened.

"Seulgi-ah,you open the door.You've been to this camp.We are all new here,right guys?" Taeyeon said,exchanging looks with Baekhyun,Tiffany and Kai.

"Me?I'm afraid...This is the first time I'm late.." Seulgi said,she really is afraid.

Kai smiled at her, "You're afraid? Arasso/I get it, "oppa" will go." He emphasize the word 'oppa.' Seulgi made a very disgusting face upon hearing that word,not to mention other's 'heol' face.

"1,2,3!" Kai countdown and pushed the door at the count of 3.To nobody's surprise,everyone was staring at Kai.Kai made a shameless face and make his way towards the very last row of the students lining up,this time it's just a normal lining up,it's not based on the groups made earlier.Seulgi,Taeyeon,Baekhyun and Tiffany followed Kai from behind.They all were about to sit until,

"You there,come here." Mr.Kang said on the stage using his mic,while looking at their direction.Kai point a finger towards himself, "Me?" Damn I didn't notice there was him up there.

"Yes,you five people that's late just now." All of them five gasped.They then make their way to the stage,not to mention how embarassed they were receiving lots of stare from other students.Mr.Kang smiled and hold his mic,

"Stand here," Mr.Kang said while pointing the empty space beside him on the stage.

"Shoot." Taeyeon said,while climbing the stairs to the stage.

"Now what should we do with them?" Mr.Kang said to the students while placing his arm over Kai's shoulder who is standing beside him.

"Punishment!!" All the other students said in union.Jeez.All of them are excited when it comes to punishment.Taeyeon thought.

"What punishment?" Mr.Kang ask.

Too many answers cause the hall become so hectic and loud.Mr.Kang tapped his mic,asking the students to keep quiet.

"Okay who wants them to dance raise your hand." Mr.Kang said,and of course,all of them agreed.They had to dance on the stage spontaneously,now,right at the moment.Tiffany,Taeyeon and Baekhyun's face literally looked like they were being asked to eat worms.Kai and Seulgi laughed,maybe there's meaning behind their laugh,they both are great at dancing too.

"Okay so who's gonna go first?" Mr.Kang said while looking at them 5 people.All five of them,of course,avoided his eyes.

"Okay you go first." Mr.Kang said while looking at Tiffany.

"Me?" Tiffany said while smiling awkwardly.She started to dance cutely,most guys cheer for her.She ended her dance with a cute wave and a wink,making the guys cheer for her even more.

It's Taeyeon's turn.She look at Tiffany with a very I-cant look.She is too shy,she had a very low confidence on herself. Tiffany gave her a you-can look and smile. She started to dance something she's been working with,a chic kinda dance.At first,no voice or applause was heard,unlike Tiffany who got quite a respond as soon as she started to dance.Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun and saw him smiling,that gave her so much strength and confidence.She started to dance more seriously and people started to applause and cheer for her especialy during part.She then bowed her head after finishing her dance.It's Baekhyun's turn,as soon as his name was announced by Mr.Kang,the girls started to cheer already.Jeez,he has so many fans.He danced seriously & strongly.All the girls are probably melting now watching him.Satisfied by his own perfomance,he bowed his head to the audience.When it's Kai's turn,at first there was no response,just like Taeyeon's,but that's just his warm up.As soon as he started to dance seriously,all eyes on him.It's locked on his dance,it looks like his body was made to dance.Everyone paid attention to his dance,with jaws dropped.Even Mr.Kang was impressed by him.Now it's Seulgi's turn,all the guys cheered for her,she dances very charismatically,probably as good as her singing & good enough to make everyone's jaw dropped.

"Woah,you guys are great." Mr.Kang compliment them.They smiled awkwardly while hiding their face by looking downwards at their shoes.

"but that's not it..There's another punishment,real one." Mr.Kang said making five of them looked at him in an instant with a very surprised face.