12 ; Introductions

Concealed Stares

Seulgi ; UNNIE! DO YOU REALIZE HOW THE GIRLS ARE GLARING AT YOU WHEN YOU WERE TALKING TO BAEKHYUN?!

What.I widen my eyes in surprise.When did they even notice that?

Taeyeon ; What do you mean?

I pressed the sent button.I think I didn't talk to him long enough to even make the girls realize I was talking to him. I shove the phone inside my pocket. Tch,whatever. I continued listening to whatever discussion they were having. Seems like the girls are paying even more attention now that another famous guy is here. Jeez.

"Each group are going to do a performance at the end of the camp so you have a total of,about 2 months to prepare for it.I'm really looking forward to it and you also can look forward for the presents." Mr Kang said, making not just my group,but all other groups were startled too.Even Seulgi,guess this is the first time.

"Since this year we got sponsored,we have enough budget to prepare all this so I hope you give it your all. Until lunch,you are given time to discuss about whatever that's needed." Mr.Kang adds.

Unlike us all with a puzzled look,I saw Baekhyun smirked.Tch what a bragging brat,I know he's great at singing,can he just not show it? But yeah,lucky us for having 2 gre-no, 3 great singers in our group including Tiffany.We roughly planned about how the stage gonna looked like,what kind of genre we're gonna go with and who the main vocals are,that remained unanswered.Since we have 3 amazing vocalists here,we decided to officially choce the main singer at least 2 or 3 weeks before the performance after we acknowledge each other's talents.I don't expect to be the main vocalist for girls since there's Tiffany here.Yeah,really should stop hoping to be one.It's finally lunch. I was on my way to the cafe with Tiffany...and Baekhyun.He's sticking with me since his friend didn't arrived yet. I don't know why I'm surrounded with late people,even Kai didn't arrive yet. I was walking while linking arms with Tiffany while Baekhyun is trailing behind,,.. Then I feel someone squeezing herself between me and Tiffany,breaking our linked arms. For a second,I thought it's Baekhyun. I then turned around only to see Seulgi smiling innocently.

"Jeez." I said to her with an upset face.

"Hehe sorry!" She said to Tiffany,yeap just Tiffany not me. Luckily Tiffany's not mad,I mean yeah,she is not that type that would get mad over the slightest thing. I rolled my eyes at her.She then shamelessly linked her arms with me and Tiff.She glanced behind me and smirked at me,knowing who is following me from behind. She nudge me,making me look at her,

"What?" I said annoyingly.

She grinned at me. "You asked 'what do you mean' to me? Heol unnie,but then you're walking together with him, wearing your cap." She said while fist-bumping with Tiffany 

"Having fun teasing me?" I said,rolling my eyes to both of them,annoyed. "He's just following me since his friend hasn't come yet,just like you,Seulgi-ah." I state.

"Oooo-ooohh really?" "I don't think so." They said to my ears sarcastically.I bet I'm going to slap them if only Baekhyun is not here,he is probably having some weird thoughts on us.I'm so pissed off about them,they can't stop teasing me so without me knowing too,I stopped my pace and let them pass by me only to have Baekhyun stopped beside me.I look at him,smiled and said,

"Let's go."

He looked at me with a confused look, "You're not going to walk and fight with them?" He said pointing his eyes towards them.

I look at them who stopped walking only to turn behind to see me and Baekhyun.They chuckled with themselves and hurriedly walk away from me,probably wanted to give some space to me and Baekhyun. Good because that's what I want,for them to stop teasing me.I smiled and replied, "Nope,I'm going to walk with you.Let's go." 

"When is your friend going to arrive?" I asked.

"I don't know.He said he probably can't come today,due to some personal reasons." he replied,looking ahead of him.I stared at him,leaving my mouth closed,not replying anything.I don't know,my eyes were just locked to his side-face,with my snapback.I smiled,still looking at him,still walking.I didn't notice there was a slope right in front of me until I turned my head towards the road back but before I can even avoid the slope,my feet slipped and was about to fall down..Already closing my eyes,preparing for the fall,until I felt someone hooking me by the waist using his arms,tightly. 

"Open your eyes,you didn't fall." He chuckled.

I opened my eyes And saw Baekhyun chuckling.I pushed him instantly. "Yah!" I screamed at him while punching him in the stomach.

"Yah? Was that supposed to be thanks?" He replied while rubbing the place I punched him,tch acting like it hurts so much.

"Th-thanks.." I said.

"What? I can't hear?" He said while nearing his ears to my lips.

I smirked. I put my hands to his ears as if I want to whisper something. Right then,I screamed "THANKS!" to his ears.Startled,he pulled himself away from me with a very aish-this-girl face.His reaction was so funny I can't stop laughing while placing my hand on my stomach as it hurts from laughing too much.He make a frown on his face.

"Yah! Stop laughing will you, ahjumma?" He requested,pinching my arm slightly while looking surrounding him,probably people are staring.He adds, "People are staring at us." Yeap I'm right.

I laughed one last time.Breath in,breath out. "Phew,that was hella funny,okay let's go chingu-ya" I said cheerfully while throwing my arm over his shoulder.I don't know I just became so friendly now that I'm in a good mood. He made a frown again as he had to bent due to my height.He tossed my hand away.

"You're too short it's uncomfortable." He said.

"YAH,do you want to die?" 

He chuckled and placed his arm over my shoulder. "Now this is much better!" He said happily,smiling.

I was the one who make the first move,now that the situation is reversed,I'm feeling so shy and embarassed.Gosh kill me. I look at him and smiled,yeah even me myself is suprised I was able to smile in that kind of state.We continue walking and arrived at the cafe. I escaped his arms and went straight to the cashier.Now that I see all those scrumptious foods,I felt so hungry and grabbed all kinds of bread and paid for it.Baekhyun looked at me as if I'm a monster with a monster stomach.Too fab to care,I walked past him and head towards Tiff and Seulgi's table.Here we go.

"Heoooll unnie,you ditched us and go to him?" Seulgi rolled her eyes annoyingly at me while sipping her coffee.

"Yah,what's up with you & him?" Tiffany said while pointing her eyes behind me.Probably Baekhyun is behind me, wanting to sit together ,what a loner.I turned my head and I'm right,he is behind me,holding his tray of food.

"Can I join you guys?" Baekhyun asked sweetly to Tiffany and Seulgi.

"You can't.Go away." I said,jokingly.But he seems to take it seriously that he is making a sad face.

Tiffany slapped my hand.I frowned my face.What?

"Please,have a sit." Tiffany said while flashing her eye-smile to Baekhyun.Baekhyun smiled back.

"Thank you." He said and take a sit next to me.

"We meet again," Baekhyun said looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany chuckled. "Yeah! I'm Tiffany,Taeyeon's friend." Tiffany introduce.

"Annyeong,I'm Baekhyun.Taeyeon's crush." Baekhyun replied,smirking.

I look at him in disbelief.Bish what he's talking about.

"There's no such thing." I said. "Do you want to die?" I glare at Baekhyun.

He chuckled.He turned his head and look at me in the eyes, "Relax will you?" he said. He adds, "I'm kidding just now,I'm Taeyeon's friend too." while looking at Tiffany back.Tiffany just nod her head,acknowledging.

"I'm Seulgi,Taeyeon's sister." Seulgi introduce herself.

"Hello Seulgi ,I'm Baekhyun." Baekhyun replied.

"Enough with the introductions,let's eat." I said while placing my hand at my growling stomach.The three chuckled at the sight of me starting to shove every bread inside my mouth.They chit chat about this and that,I don't realy participate in the conversation since I'm too busy eating.Baekhyun stated that he is surprised he never saw Tiffany and I at school.Tch,you're famous why would you even notice us.Suddenly a ringtone was heard as we were talking.

"Hello?" Seulgi said over the phone.

"Where are you?"

"Ooh,come at the cafe,I'm here, it's lunch now." 

"Okay bye." That's how the conversation goes.I doubt that's her husband,Kai.Just kidding,her boyfriend.

 

Kai was on his way to the cafe,passing by the main hall.He was stopped by Mr.Kang because he needed to be assorted into group.He asked if there is a student named "Seulgi" and that he wanted to be in the same group with her.Luckily,Seulgi's group has 2 vacant spots and he can fill in one.He smiled and said thanks to him.He then made his way to the cafe.He turned right and saw 4 person at the table,one guy,three girls.He wondered who that guy could possibly be,who knows that guy is flirting with his Seulgi.He saw Seulgi waving her hand to him,indicating him to come to her.He smile and goes to that table.

"Hi my Seulbear." He greeted Seulgi with his charming smile.He turned his head and saw 3 pair of eyes staring at him.One catches his attention.

"You?!" Kai raise his voice in surprise as soon as he saw who that guy is.