14 ; Beautiful

Concealed Stares

Taeyeon's POV

"but that's not it..There's another punishment,real one." Mr.Kang said making me turned to him with a shocked face.I look at them (baekhyun,tiffany,seulgi&kai) too and they have the exact same expression as mine.

"Another punishment?" I said awkwardly to Mr.Kang.

"Yes." He replied,firmly.

"What is it?" 

You'll know it on the camping day." He smiled. He adds, "Now go back to your place we're gonna start with our class." 

We then made our ways and sit at the last row of the students' line. We were left hanging,not knowing what kind of punishment we're gonna get,we're just late anyway,it's not gonna be that bad,right? Yeap,relax. There are 2 class for singing and thankfully, I'm with Tiffany and Baekhyun.Seulgi & Kai were sorted into the other class,it's for the good to be honest,they got their own space,we are a nuisance to them actually.I don't know how they understand me so well that they let me be in the same class with Tiffany and separate me from those annoying youngsters,yeay.I think they sorted us out by age,well they are one year younger,soo,that's what happened.

While the teacher didn't arrive yet in the classroom,my eyes wander to the window & so I walked towards it,leaving Tiffany and Baekhyun who is chatting with each other behind.As I laid my eyes through the glass window,I saw a very beautiful scenery, very nature-base. Exactly my type,the fragrance is no joke either,it's the smell of woods,well yeah look at where I'm at.I smiled to myself.

"Amazed by the scenery?" I heard someone said while sitting beside me.It's a guy's voice and it must be none other than that Byun Baekhyun.I smiled while turning my head,until that litte smile on my face fade away when I saw who that person is. Ji Yong? I look at him with a very questioning look.He wasn't looking at me though as he said those words,he was looking in front of him. Weird. Since I'm in a good mood,I nod my head,agreeing that I'm amazed by the scenery. After that slight nod,an awkward silence fill the air. I didn't say anything and so does he,we just sit next to each other beside the window. I was stretching out my hands to reach my legs,just a part of stretching while sitting down,yeah don't ask me why I'm even stretching,it's so awkward I'd rather keep myself occupied with anything.I saw Baekhyun would catch a glimpse on us every now and then with a very,weird face,I don't know how to describe it,but I just ignore him,I mean,what else can I do?

It seems like this awkward atmosphere between me and Ji Yong will never leave since neither me or him won't say anything.I just realized everyone in the class is having a fun time with each other,playing around and chatting,even Baekhyun & Tiffany seems to get along well ever since I left them and went to the back of the class,to see the scenery,only to end up with this awkward Ji Yong. Yeah,why am I still here again?Come on,taeng you can do it. I stand up and went straight to Baekhyun and Tiffany without even looking at Ji Yong.I left Ji Yong alone behind,dumfounded.Haha,he deserved that for saying nothing after sitting next to me.I smirked.I pushed Baekhyun and Tiffany apart and sit between them.With just three of us,we form a circle and chat with each other.

 

"You guys seem happy chatting without me." Taeyeon said,in a very unpleasing tone.

Tiffany laughed and pushed Taeyeon with her shoulder, "What are you saying.." 

Baekhyun just look at Taeyeon with a very stern face.He then said, "Are you sure it's not you who are having fun over there?" while pointing his eyes towards Ji Yong who is already standing up to go to another place.Taeyeon glance at Ji Yong and turned her head back towards Baek and laughed.

"Yah! What's with you?" Taeyeon said,very casually,looking into Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun then stare into Taeyeon's eyes again,with a frown on his face,he replied, "What? Am I saying anything wrong?" 

Taeyeon's expressions become darker by Baekhyun's statement. What's with him? Taeyeon wanted to reply harshly but she just felt like, that's not it.It's not like they had anything going on.Yeah.Taeyeon let out an awkward chuckle. "Excuse me,I don't even know him,Baekhyun-sshi."  

Baekhyun's face turned into a confuse one, "What?You don't even know each other?"

"Yeah,he just came and sat next to me.We don't even say anything towards each other." Taeyeon replied,confidently.

Smile seems to be creeping up onto Baekhyun's face, "Really?"

"Yeah,obviously?" Taeyeon replied.

His face lightening up a bit from Taeyeon's reply. "I'm just kidding just now,don't be mad." He adds,while flashing his eye smile.Taeyeon rolled her eyes jokingly at him.Tch,had me worried for nothing,this guy. Tiffany then pats Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

"Yah yah,the teacher arrived." Tifanny said making both Taeyeon and Baekhyun turns their body forward,facing the teacher,who is making his way to center of the class,flashily.

"Annyeong!" The teacher said,in a very friendly tone.Theres some that replies her greet very friendly-ly too,theres some that just greets back normally,theres Taeyeon,Baekhyun and Tiffany that greets very awkwardly and theres one that doesn't even greets back.

"I'm Kwon Boa." She introduces herself,only to get so many cheers from the whole class,especially boys.She's a famous singer & and she is well known among singers.She smiled and continue her introduction,

"As you can see,I'm your vocal teacher.Just call me teacher will do.Let's give our best to make this camp a memorable one,okay guys?" The teacher introduces herself. The whole class cheered to her short but cool introduction. She then started to give a short brief about the usage of voices,how to control and whatnot. The teacher was making a funny joke about how we shall not exaggerate our mouth while singing.The whole class bursts into laughter as everyone understand exactly what she is trying to say,except for one person..Taeyeon was laughing,she takes a glance at Tiffany who is sitting beside her and saw Ji-Yong in her sight,unintentionally.He is playing with his phone and Taeyeon is 90% sure he wasn't even listening to what the teacher is saying.Arrogant.Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and continue listening to the teacher's speech.I don't even care in the first place.

"Okay so,as an official opening of the class,I'm going to-" Before Boa even finish her sentence,the whole class including Taeyeon,Tiffany and Baekhyun started to chant together, "Please siiinng!". She is incredibly great at singing,everyone knows that.Boa lets out a small laugh,

"You want me to sing?" She asked the students.

"YES!" The students replied,very excitingly.She lets out a slight sigh.

"Okay then,since you guys asked for it." Breath in breath out.

Boa started to sing "Only One".It was one of the biggest hit of her songs.As soon as they heard the first lyrics that Boa sang,the whole class started to cheer even more as they are well aware of that song.Baekhyun starts to sing along slowly,so as the other students in the class who knew the song.They sang along so well that Boa's voice is slowly dissapearing along the echoes of the students' voices.Boa smile,proudly.Taeyeon that is sitting beside Baekhyun heard him singing along and so,she glances at him,he looked at Taeyeon back,shyly and starts to low his voice,making it impossible for Taeyeon to hear his voice.

"Whyyyyyy?" Taeyeon whisper to Baekhyun,with a frown on her face. 

Baekhyun just chuckled at Taeyeon's statement,not repyling her.So cute.How can I proudly sing when you're staring at me.Baekhyun smiled alone with that thoughts in his mind.The song finally comes to an end,everyone gave big applause to their teacher.When it's settled down and no voices can be heard,Boa said,

"Guys,it's not fair if I'm the only one singing here." She smirked to the students.All the students release a very oh-no sigh at her statement.

"Oh come on,you guys all sing.Why don't give it a try?" She persuades. She adds, "Okay! So a confident one who wants to show their talents?Come forward." while smiling widely and showing the empty space beside her.The whole class gave an awkward silence.No one wants to go forward and unveil their talents.Taeyeon is already nudging Tiffany,asking her to go forward and sing.

"I don't want.If you want, you go." Tiffany replied to Taeyeon,firmly.Taeyeon pouted.She knows,if nobody comes forward now,Boa will randomly picks a person,and when it comes to random picks,she will always be the unlucky one whose names got picked.Ironic,right?While the teacher is still asking a student to come forward,she tried Baekhyun.

"Yah,you don't want to go?You're great at singing right." Taeyeon said to Baek after looking at him.Baekhyun smiled and said,

"Why? You want me to go?" He asked.Taeyeon innocently nods her head.Baekhyun chuckled.That's so cute.

"Mmm,but I don't- " Before he can even finishes his sentence,Boa cuts him with

"Okay since nobody is going forward,I'm going to randomly choose one okay." She smirked while scanning the students,probably looking for a victim.Sighes of unstisfying feelings spread through the whole class,making the teacher laughs.Taeyeon then continue to focus on the teacher.Please not me,please not me.Taeyeon wishes,while clasping her hands together.She can feel the teacher looks at her direction.Eish,not me again?

"You girl,behind there." The teacher pointed at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon unclasped her hands and puts her hand at her chest,"Me?" she state.

"Yes you." The teacher nodded.

Taeyeon sighed. "Why?Out of all people why me?" She said slowly but Baekhyun still can hears her voice,a hint of grudge can be heard in her voice.Tiffany already bursts out laughing,Taeyeon always get it when it comes to random picks,but she still feels bad,Taeyeon asks her to go but she didn't go.Taeyeon is about to stand up until she felt someone grabbing her wrist, that stopped her from standing up.That hands pulled her,making her sit back.She turned her head towards the owner of that hands.

"What are you doing?" She said to Baekhyun in a very what-are-you-doing face.Baekhyun just smirks unknowingly.

"Saving you." He smiled.Bish what he's talking about.

"Teacher,I'll volunteer instead." Baekhyun state.The girls in the class all gasped,the boys cheer for it even more,oh and Tiffany cheers for it too,she is so thankful towards Baekhyun.Taeyeon is still there,with wide open,staring at Baekhyun.Baekhyun then makes his way to the center of the class,beside his teacher.He smiled at his teacher.The whole class start to give him an applause.Baekhyun just flashes his charming eye smile,making the girls fall for him even more.

"Okay hero,what song are you going to sing?" The teacher asked,making her way to her table in the left corner of the class,checking if the speaker is still usable.

"Um can I play the piano over there?" Baekhyun asked while pointing his finger at the piano that is located opposite of the teacher's table.She smiled.Cheers can be heard.

"Of course you can." Baekhyun then makes his way to the grand piano and starts to test it.Even with the sight of him checking the piano looks cool,at least in Taeyeon's eyes.Once he started playing,the class became quiet & serene.He sings a song called "Beautiful". It's a song telling about how beautiful this girl is.Taeyeon can't help but to feel like that song is dedicated to her.She can feel herself slowly....falling for him.When the song ended,Baekhyun shyly stand up,the class was quiet and he thinks the class didn't like it.To his surprise,one he stand up form the piano seat,the whole class clapped wholeheartedly.That was amazing.He glances at Taeyeon and saw her clapping as well.He smiled.

"That was great..What's your name?" Boa stated while motioning her hands to stop the cheers.The students settled down and listen to Boa.

"Baekhyun,teacher." Baekhyun replied.

"Okay Baekhyun.Why did you volunteer just now?" Boa asked making Taeyeon hides her face in embarassent.

"Just because." Baekhyun replied.

"I want to listen to that girl though?What should I do?" Boa state making Taeyeon widen her eyes.No.

Baekhyun smirked, "Teacher,since I've perform in her stead,can't you let her go?" He asked making all the students nod their head in agreement. 

Boa then gives a silence,thinking thoroughly.She then looks at Taeyeon, "How about a duet instead?" 

 

Author's NoteI'm so sorry for the very late update,I've been busy and I'm really sorry to my readers.I'll work hard and update each chapter as fast as I can.Please keep supporting me until then! By the way,how was it so far? Can you sense G-d creeping into this fanfic? kekekeke do anticipate next chapter! oh & please comment your opinion and thoughts about this fanfic! <3