7 ; Intense

Concealed Stares

XQy1DRCc.jpg

Taeyeon's Point of View (POV)

"OHMYGOD?! Seriously?!" Tiffany said in a suprising tone.

"Yeaah..I just kept meeting him.. I don't even know why,  but right now, I felt like I'm going to meet him out of nowhere again."

"Woaahh Kim Taeyeon,could it be , FATE?" Tiffany said,interestingly. Tiffany adds, "Yahh,treat him right. Don't be arrogant like you usually do to our classmate? Arasso/Do you get it?"

"What? Is he so special to get special treatment?Tch. As long as he approached me first,I'm fine." I shrugged.

We talked on the phone until midnight. I explained thoroughly about the meeting with Baekhyun,the ice-cream the piano class & the embarassment.I'm still considering whether to change my violin's class or not... Looking for another violist is one thing,it's hectic & miserable just to think about it. Ough *shook my head* but there's another thing too...I'll look too immature, change class just because I was being humiliated in front of him twice? Jeez,everybody make mistake.Yeap.Yeap.No. *ruffled my hair* and then! There's another thing too..Kai & Seulgi,they've gotten so close. I don't want to be a bother. Well of course,if I wanted to change violins class,she had to follow me. No no I won't let them happen. Yeap. I'm just going to stay. At exactly 1.00 a.m, I went to bed after a glass of plain water.My habit,remember?

*Hearing my alarm clock*

Gosh that was noisy.I said while holding out my hand to stop the alarm. I stretch myself and wash up.It was a usual,boring day. I stared at myself in the mirror. Yeap. I've decided. I wanted to grow my hair,I'm sick with this short hair anyway *while touching my hair*. I'm going to change this big- spectacle too,gosh horrible *while touching my spectacle*. Luckily,I'm skinny,don't have to lose weight.I was eating cereals as breakfast with Seulgi.She couldn't stop talking about Kai.Gosh,yeah yeah I know,you're in love. Stop.

"I'm going to Tiff's house today." I said while looking at Seulgi.

"Again?"

"What do you mean again? This is the fir- *OH right!I told them I went to Tiff's house the other day* Oh yeah..I've been there.." I replied while smiling awkwardly.

"Is she your boyfriend or what?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes,too lazy to answer that.She's my best friend,obviously.

"I'm going,byee!" I said while waving at Seulgi.I honestly pity her,she doesn't really have many friends,who sincerely befriended her.There's Wendy & Joy.Joy left her. She went to study abroad and left her.That's what Seulgi thought.Seulgi used to have many friends,but turned out they all befriended her for her beauty & popularity.Gosh what a world.Luckily,there's still Wendy. I hope Kai won't leave or hurt her. Luckily,I got Tiffany.I walked to Tiffany's house.At her house,we shared too much story,a little bit too much.Tiffany's been bragging about her holiday and stuffs.We laughed a lot too,I'm glad I met her.I went back home,safely,got myself a chocolate ice-cream on they way too.Reminded me of him.. & Heechul oppa.

blink blink,it's already friday.I'm looking forward for class tonight but....I hope he's not there.but I hope he will be there. Gosh I'm even getting my feelings all mixed up,I don't even know anymore.My hair is still in the shoulder length but I did quitted spectacles.I bought contact lens the other day,a no colour one & brownish one,fitted my white-pale skin tone perfectly.So I wore them tonight.

"Seulgi-ah,let's go." I shouted from the living room,downstair.

"O-ooh wait,5 minutes."

"Don't wear skirts." I reminded her.

"Jeez,arasso/I get it." Seulgi replied half-heartedly.

Let's go.We bid goodbyes to our parents. My mum decided that she would picked us up,saying it's dangerous to ride bus late at night.I agreed,of course. Seulgi and I went to the nearest bus-station.With that big-heavy violin's case,it was so troublesome.Luckily there weren't that many people at this time. The bus arrived and we ride on it. I was sitting in the inner seat on the bus,beside the window while Seulgi is beside me,of course.We wouldn't sit at different seat,won't we?The bus stopped.It's red light.I looked to the window and scanned the night scene,until...I saw a pair of eyes staring me,we met eyes.

 

Baekhyun's POV

It's finally Friday again,I said while looking at the badge in my hand.I'm actually looking forward to see that girl,with her big spectacles.I chuckled.I wore skinny jeans and a short sleeve t-shirt with simple writings on it.Put my snapback on & I'm done.My driver sent me to the piano class,as usual,I sit at the back seat.During the red light,the car stopped. I looked to my right & and I saw a familiar face that attracted my attention .Wait,is that Juhyun? But..what's with the violin case? Wait,is that...Tae-what was her name again? I glance at the badge in my pocket.Taeyeon? I stare at her again. Suddenly,she turns to her left. We met eyes.Yeah it's her,Taeyeon. I don't even know why but I can't stop staring at her,so does she. Until our vehicle starts moving,we didn't broke our intense stares. Suddenly,I felt like I'm okay. I felt like all the burdens on my shoulder was being lifted off. The past few days had been .....brutal. The days I still cant move on from Juhyun,the feelings that's still lingering on my heart and her laugh that was ringing in my ears...,it's suddenly...gone.

I arrived at the centre and went straight into my piano class.I glanced through the glass window,who knows that girl will suddenly walk by.But nope I didn't saw anything.My teacher arrived and we started the class as usual. I was alone at the piano class,I don't like sharing class with others.I've been playing piano since 3 years ago.It's quite long so I know how to play this and that. I fulfilled my parents' desire to have a son who played piano,especially me because I have long and beautiful hands.Heard that often.Today's class ended at 10:05.I quickly grabbed my bag and went out.I saw her in front of the centre,with her sister.Probably waiting for her mum.I smiled while staring at her. I didn't even realized I was staring hard until my friend,Kai greeted me with "Who are you staring so hard at?"

I was flustered and quickly changed my gaze towards him,I pushed his shoulder and laughed. "Yah,what are you saying.I'm not staring at anything." 

"Tch.Whatever you say,bye shorty" Kai replied while going towards the front foor,probably going back home too. Whatever Kai,I'm too busy to reply you now,I got an errand to run,but I definitely have to pay him some other day for calling his hyung shorty.How dare.

I approached her and stand beside her,I looked at her side-profile. She is....pretty. I smiled, "We meet often didn't we?"

 

Taeyeon's POV

I looked around me.Exactly who is he looking at? What?Is he staring at me? I also can't help but to stare at him. It's Byun Baekhyun. I kinda fell into that gaze of his.I felt my heart beating so fast. Not now,heart. I continued staring at him until the moving-bus broke our intense staring-competition.

"Seulgi-ah,be considerate towards me okay?Do talk to me too." Taeyeon said while looking at Seulgi beside her.

Seulgi laughed. "What? Didn't I talked to you enough?"

"Tch.You mean,Kai?"

Seulgi was embarassed and her cheeks turn red. She then just keep quiet.We reached the Yamaha centre and entered our violin class.To get to my violin class at the end of the hallway,I had to walk pass the piano room,by hook or by crook.I know right?What a luck. I walked past the piano room and saw him,talking to the teacher.I found myself smiling at the sight of him talking to his teacher.Gosh.What the hell is wrong with me?The class gets more interesting today.Learned lots of fun stuffs.Seulgi and Kai as usual,being so friendly and sweet wih each other and leave me behind.I'm okay. The class ended and we get out of that class. I was waiting patiently for my mother. No. I was impatient.I hope she arrive as soon as possible because I don't want to face that Byun Baekhyun. I heard footsteps heading towards me. Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes looking at me,from beside. It's him. I can tell it's him,just by the feelings I got when he's staring at me,it's different.It's intense.I planned to just looked forward but I secretly hoped he'd say something, so I can look at him too. It's quite awkward not greeting each other directly after the 3rd time we met. Strangely,I keep feeling like he was looking at me. Gosh,say something will you. Probably he reads me,I suddenly heard,

"We meet often didn't we?" I looked at him and our eyes meet.