15 ; Nerd & Pabo

Concealed Stares

"How about a duet instead?" Boa's request making Taeyeon look up to her in a please-no look.Baekhyun saw that face and........ smirked to himself.Luckily Taeyeon didn't saw that sly smirk as she's staring at Boa.

"Duet?" Baekhyun asked.Boa nodded her head.

"Well since,you're asking for it..." Baekhyun lowered his head. "How can I say no.I'll give it a try then,teacher!" He adds in determination.I'm not going to regret this,right? Baekhyun thought.

"Yes,that's the spirit." Boa smiled proudly. "Now please go back to your seat.About the duet,I'm not sure when I'm going to ask you to perform it,but when I do,please make sure you're ready." She adds while glancing at Taeyeon. That statement literally make Baekhyun wants to turn back time.He was confident just now,but he thinks that it's too much,not knowing when they will even perform,what kind of situation is this? He frowns on the way back to his seat,not to mention how bad he feels when he saw Taeyeon's emotionless face.He makes this decision one-sidedly without even getting Taeyeon's agreement.But then,she would not hate this SO much,right? As he sits down beside Taeyeon,he removes the frown off his face.The sight of Taeyeon hanging her head low,with a very fcked up expressions is very unpleasing to his eyes.Trying to cheer up the atmosphere,he nudged her,

"So what song we're going to sing,mate?" 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him.Baekhyun nudge her again,with a slight smile."I saved you what." He stated.Shamelessly,he adds, "Aren't you going to say thanks?" 

Taeyeon look at him in an absurd face. "I'm ruined. & it's all thanks to you.That's great,thanks." Taeyeon said,burying her face in her palm.

Tiffany laughed and rubbed Taeyeon's back, "Yah why are you so over,rela- oh right,you hate singing in front of people." Tiffany stopped her sentence while looking at Baekhyun awkwardly.

Baekhyun frowns at Tiffany's statement,feeling bad as ever,but he doesn't want to make the mood worse than it already is. He removes Taeyeon's hands that is burying her face,gazing into her eyes, "It's okay.What are you afraid of? I'm here,the greatest singer in Sonel." He said,acting proud.Taeyeon looks at him with a poker face,probably agreeing with what he just said.Ironic how few sentences can make her changes her mind.

"Thinking back about it,shouldn't you be grateful? You are given a chance to have a duet with this great singer." Baekhyun said,placing his hands at his chest.Taeyeon smile in defeat by Baekhyun's funny joke,or maybe,fact.

"Yeah that's right,might as well give it a try.You wil help me right,Byun Baekhyun-sshi?" She said.

"Of course,nerd." Baekhyun laugh after he said 'nerd'.

Taeyeon frowns and punch his shoulder,not too hard but not too light either,making Baekhyun yelps in pain.Although he didn't scream,his face looked like he is screaming his heart out,with his mouth wide open.Taeyeon nods her head and smiles in satisfaction. What can Baekhyun do? He just rubbed the place Taeyeon hits him of course,but he smiled a bit while rubbing,he then quickly controls his face and that smile fades away,cold guy gotta control the cold face.Tiffany was laughing watching Taeyeon and Baekhyun's little fight,it's a cute sight actually.

 

Taeyeon's POV

It feels great to punch him.kekekeke,serves you right for calling me nerd.Teacher is giving an explanation on how to convey the emotions perfectly while singing.I definitely paid attention to this one as it had always been my problem.I can't convey the feelings & emotions in a song to the listener,maybe because I haven't had my first love yet.? I dont know. Well I'm a stuck up nerd who rarely talks to boys.Wait,did I just called myself nerd? Anyway,this guy here definitely is a good one,he is the first one that approaches me and I'm thankful for that,although he is quite a jerk.I stared at Baekhyun who's listening to teacher.Okay now I'm not focusing,better focus,I drifted my attention back to the teacher.

"Okay the class is over,you may go home.Thank you." Teacher said and head towards her table,packing her belongings.

"Finally." I said.

"I know right,taeng." Tiffany replied while landing her head on my shoulder,but before she can even land her head,I push her head away with my hand." 

"Where do you think you're placing your head at,miss?" I said while standing up and correcting my shirt,facing Tiffany.Tiffany pouts and make innocent face,from cute to annoying real quick.I added, "Don't you know my shoulder is expensive?"

"Tch,whtever you say Kim Taeyeon." She rolled her eyes at me,pushed me slightly and walk straight out of the class.

I watch her back that is slowly walking away from me, "Is she mad?" I said,looking at Baekhyun who is looking at me with his eyebrows raised.He shruggs.He doesn't know either.I quickly grab my bag and run after her,after catching her up,I swiftly throw my arm over her shoulder.She stopped her pace,making me stop too.She grabs my arm and pushes it away,jeez taking her revenge I see.

"Do you even realize how expensive my shoulder is?" Tiffany said in a very mocking way.

"Arasso/I get it,I lose.Okay?" I rolled my eyes at her.

She smiles,showing her crescent eyes,satisfied that she wins.Jeez this loser never wants to lose.Tiffany's car already there in front of the base camp so she just hopped on after bidding goodbye to me & Baekhyun.I'm still here,waiting for my mum & Seulgi who is still in her class.I decided to explore around the camp,the small lake there attracts me most.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I started to walk away from him.I smirked.

"Running away from you."

"What?" He asked,raising his voice and started to catch on me.I laughed and and looked at him that is already beside me,catching his breath.

"I want to look around,you pabo/stupid."

He release a sigh of relief. "Let's go." He replied nudging me forward. Since when did I ask him to follow along?Tch whatever.

We were totally mesmerized by the scenery that is before our eyes.Why did I never realise such place exists?Well of course,it's in the middle of I don't even know where.I closed my eyes,spread my wings-i mean arms, and breath in the airs there,beside the lake,surrounding with nature.It's great to finally breath fresh air after living in that hustle & bustle life of city for years.I opened my eyes and stare at the breathtaking scenery.I can feel Baekhyun staring at me,but I'm too busy to care,my life is a beauty right now.....until I felt a strong arm that grasp onto me,I looked at the owner of the arm,to nobody's surprise,it's Baekhyun.I mean,who else could it be?

"What?I'm busy right now?" I said to him.

"Yah,your sister's class is over,I saw a lot of people scurrying towards the gate,I'm sure she's one of them." Finally letting go of my arms.

"Just 5 minutes." I said.I wanted to enjoy the moments just 5 minutes longer.

"Tch,arasso/I get it.I'm going to Kai for a while.Don't move an inch." He replied.

 

What is so great about that lake,jeez that girl,I can never understand her.I mean,a hot guy who sings well and handsome on top of that is in front of her,but she paid attention to the lake much more than me? Baekhyun retorted unsatisfyingly while walking towards Kai.

"Hyung!" He heard someone screams making he search for the owner of that voice,it's Kai.

"Oh,Kai-ah" He said while waving his beautiful hand towards Kai and Seulgi who is looking at him.

"Where's my unnie/sister?" Seulgi asked to Baekhyun when he is nearing them.

"Oo-ooh,Taeyeon is over there." Baekhyun replied calmly while pointing his finger towards the lake.

"Why didn't you come with her?" Kai asked,confuse.

"She wanted to look at the lake,more." Baekhyun replied half-heartedly.

"Lake?" Kai and Seulgi said at the same time.

They then laugh when Baekhyun nods his head since Taeyeon chose lake over Baekhyun.

"Yah yah!" Baekhyun cuts Seulgi & Kai's laugh. "Stop will you?" Baekhyun said in an angry tone.They stopped laughing thanks to Baekhyun's serious breath,

"Let's go to that lake,I wanna see it." Kai state,smiling.He glances at Seulgi,asking her to follow along.Seulgi nods her head in agreement after making sure Mrs.Kim hasn't arrive yet.They then walked towards Taeyeon,very slowly which they don't even know why.Probably busy talking behind Taeyeon's back.Kai & Seulgi was deep in their conversation,leaving Baekhyun out of the conversation.He focused his eyes towards Taeyeon after the image becomes clearer,he furrowed his brows as he's getting near to Taeyeon.Who the f is that? Baekhyun frowned as he saw Taeyeon with a figure of another guy.Kai & Seulgi is still clueless,talking sweetly with each other...until Kai turn his head,facing Baekhyun who is walking ahead of them with a very stern face.

"What's with him?" Kai said.

"OH!Who is with unnie?" Seulgi said looking at Taeyeon,there's a hint of confusion in her voice.

Kai looks at where Seulgi is looking at,but Baekhyun's back is blocking his view so he moved nearer to Seulgi,their cheecks touching each other's making Seulgi blushed.

"What are you doing?" Seulgi asked while pulling herself away from Kai and cupping her cheeks.Kai laughed.

"Yah I'm looking at Taeyeon okay.What are you thinking?" Kai finally see Taeyeon is with other guy.Now he understands why Baekhyun is like that.They are just steps away from Taeyeon now,yet Taeyeon is still talking with that guy.Kai tried to cough a few times but it seems like Taeyeon didn't get the hint.Just from his fast steps,Kai knows Baekhyun is boiling inside.

 

Taeyeon's POV

"AAAAHH! So refreshing." I said, walking away from that spot Baekhyun left me.Who wants to follow his words?I mean why can't I move an inch? It's my body and I took control of it.I retorted while walking towards a bench.Suddenly I felt an arm grabbing onto my arm,making me stop my pace.Jeez this Byun Baekhyun.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun what do you wa-" I turned my head to face him as I utter those words,untill...It was not whom I expected it to be.

"Byun Baekhyun?" He replied,looking straight into my eyes and grasp onto my wrist stronger.

 

Author's Note : I'm sorry but I had to keep this chapter short.Guys I have bad news,my laptop is being taken away from me and school is starting soon.I tried writing using ipad but it scks,like it kept on making problems.So this will probably be my last update in a few weeks or even months..I'm sorry I didn't even get started on Baekyeon's sweet moments.Sad.Please keep on supporting Concealed Stares.Thank you my lovely readers for all the supports and encouraging comments! <3