11 ; Teammates

Concealed Stares

p/s : new chapter image for the 11th chapter yeay!

 

I look to her, "What is the same?" I asked with a questioning look.

Seulgi glanced at me and smirked. "Oh, he's a famous singer from a very famous school.He is adored by literally- most of the girls here.His nickname is Gd."

"ooh" I replied,don't really care while shifting my gaze towards the breathtaking scenery there.It's a calm & nature-base campsite.Perfect. Mum stopped the car at the car-stop and dropped us off.She wished us the best of luck and waved us goodbyes.As I get out from the car,I close my eyes for a second and take a deep breath,the fragrance of the campsite is definitely something.I opened my eyes with determination,smile,pulling my tote bag so it becomes tighten and walk into the main hall where most of the meetings will be held.I looked at Seulgi with a "I'm nervous" look while biting my lower lips and balling my fist.She gave me a "Fighting" look while doing the fighting hands.I chuckled and rolled my eyes jokingly at her. What a sister.

"You are going to be assorted into different groups for the ice-breaking." The head of the camp,Mr.Kang said on the stage.Startled by the statement,I gave a terrifying look to Seulgi who is sitting beside me.Seulgi replied me with an assuring look as if she's saying it's a piece of cake.Yeah I should matured up,it's just a simple introuctions about myself and knowing other people who is also joining this camp.Yeah,as simple as that.I calmed my self down by placing the palm of my hand at my chest.

"Hii." I raised my hand slightly,waving.I add, "My name is Kim Taeyeon.It's a pleasure to meet you all." I bow my head.Silence was heard.I look to my left and right,only to see my team mates their earphones in their ears,some chitchat with their friends and the whatever famous singer was playing with his phone.Not paying any attention to me.Gosh. Then,that famous singer,what was his nickname,GD?? broke the awkward silence with his introduction,suddenly all the girls put away their phones,their earphones,stop talking to each other and paid attention to what he is about to talk.Gosh I'm about to get so annoyed.I rolled my eyes and didn't even paid any attention to him,I just heard his name, which is Ji Yong.Compared to other group,there are about 2 or 3 groups that is lacking 1&2 member and my group is one of them.SOBS.I texted Tiffany.

Yah,when are you going to arrive? I'm so lonely I can die.

I just make myself looks like a pitiful desperate loner to my bestfriend.Hah.I hoped she will be my teammates.I thought it's just an ice-breaking group but I think this is the group I'll be sticking with for the rest of the camp.Sigh.I was looking down the whole ice-breaking time,staring at my phone,doesn't even bother to try to get close or get to know with any of my team mates because they....They were discussing about each other's vocal range and experience about singing or whatever but whener GD starts to talk,the girls squeal.Is he really that famous? I scoffed.As I was staring into blank spaces,something vibrate from my jean's pocket.

Tiffany ; Taeyeon-ah,I arrived but I'm too shy to go in..I'm late.Ottokae/How?

I smiled at her message,pabo.I stand up from my seat,making the others quite startled but I'm too lazy to care so I just left them right after I stood up.I smirked.Tch! Serves you guys right for treating me like crap.I walked towards the front door of the hall,as I was nearing the door,I held out my phone,wanting to text Tiffany that I'm going to her.I opened the door with my other hand,I didn't see what is ahead of me until I feel my hands bump into something and before I even realize that, I felt my head crashing into something that automatically make me fall down on my .My snapback also fell off,revealing my messy hair.

"Ouch." I said,frowning.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked,holding his hand out.

I tilted my head and looked at him.You?Again? "Baekhyun?" I asked with a confused look.Still in my fall-down position.

"Yes it's me." He grabbed my hand and pull me up from my position.He correcten my messy hairline so they become perfectly alligned.I just stood there staring at him like a lost puppy.Again.I don't know I just become a lost puppy when I'm in front of him. He picked up my cap and hold it in front of me. It's like my eyes were locked into his and so my body,I just stared at him.He grabbed my hand and put the cap in my grip. Only with his electrifying touch I came to my senses.

"O-ohh..I'm sorry." I said awkwardly while rubbing the back of my head.

He smiled. "It's okay."

I just smiled awkwardly while gripping onto my cap that is in my hand tighter.He looks at it.

"Aren't you going to wear it again?" He asked while still staring at my cap.

I glanced at it and said, "Nah suddenly I'm lazy to put them back on." How can I ruined the hair he did for me. He smiled and shamelessly stole the cap from me.I looked at him with a very 'what-are-you-doing' look. 

"Since you're not wearing it,can I borrow it?" He asked,already wearing the cap via snapback way.

"Yah you're already wearing it and you're asking for my permission?" I laughed at him.

I was about to walk away until he stopped me with his question.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Oh I'm going to my friend she's embarassed to come here." I replied while holding up my phone.

He smiled. "I wanna come along."

"What?" I replied.Is he crazy or what.

Without a reply,he pushed me out of the hall.I look at him in absurdity, "Why you're coming along? You don't even know her." I asked,stopping my pace to have look at him.

"Well,I'm late and so does she,might as well just wait for her." He stated.

Oh,that makes sense too.Yeah.I continue walking. Now where is Tiffany I thought she is here? I looked around the hall. "Where is she....um" I said in a very low voice.

"Probably at the main entrance?" Baekhyun replied.

I nodded my head thinking yeah,maybe she is there.As we were walking there,I asked him.

"How come you're here?"

"My mum asked me to.Why?" He replied sarcastically.

"Jeez." I rolled my eyes at him. "That cap..looks good." I said while staring at the cap.

"It looks good because I wear it." He replied,smirking.

Jeez.I made a disgusting face and ignored his question as I saw Tiffany in my sight.I ran to her.Faaanyy-ah.

"YAH! Why aren't you replying my text?" Tiffany asked.

Eih? I opened my phone only to see 2 messages from her.I look at her with a sorry face. "Sorry!" I said with a pout to show how sorry I am.I added, "Now let's go.We're late." I said while dragging her.Baekhyun is still in his spot where I left him.I went to him with Tiffany.Tiffany looked at me in disbelief as I was dragging her to Baekhyun. "Why were you with him?" She whispered in my ears,not really making it obvious to Baekhyun,thank god.I just smiled and dragged her to him.

"Now,we're late.Let's goooo." I said rushingly to both Baekhyun and Tiffany. They just gave me a can-you-relax look. Finally entering the hall,I bring Tiffany and Baekhyun to Mr.Kang and explained they were late and they still hadn't been assorted into groups and that my group is lacking a member.A member.I hope he got the hint.

"Um,you both can just enter Taeyeon's group." He said making me startled.I thought only Tiffany is entering my group (???) But it's okay it's not like I hate Baek either. I smiled and said thank you to Mr.Kang. I dragged Baekhyun & Tiffany to my group and asked them to introduce themselves to my other-lame teammates.I think I do look brighter now,thanks to Tiffany...and Baekhyun. While they were introducing themselves,I held out my phone and saw Seulgi's message.

Seulgi ; UNNIE! DO YOU REALIZE HOW THE GIRLS ARE GLARING AT YOU WHEN YOU WERE TALKING TO BAEKHYUN?!

What.