5 ; The Anticipated Day

Concealed Stares

XQy1DRCc.jpg

 Possibly..does he like me? "Omo,get your senses back Kim Taeyeon." said Taeyeon by herself while slapping both of her cheeks lightly.But woah,I had a nightmare about him the other day and look what happened now.Oooughh. Taeyeon said in her thoughts while shaking her head.

"Why are you shaking your head?" Asked Seulgi while laughing as if she saw a crazy person.

"Yah,knock will you?"

"Ops" Seulgi teased while knocking the half-open door.

"Jeez." Taeyeon glared. "What do you want?"

Seulgi sits next to her on the bed and look at her. "Unnie...." 

"Why are you staring like that! Its weird" Taeyeon replied while pushing away Seulgi's face.

Seulgi didn't give up and stare at her sister's face again.While making a very cute innocent face,she said  "Unnie....Um...You know,it's unfair only you got to play the violin..I wanted to play it too!!" 

"Yah cannot! (strictly) That's a present for......Oh crap,why did mum & dad gave me this violin?My birthday has long passed.. " Taeyeon stare into spaces searching for an answer in her brain but it seemed like she can't find one.

"For what?! See..... It's just because you wanted to play it. I too, really REALLY wanted to play it!! Please unnie?" She clasped her hands together and make the -cat's eyes.

Taeyeon sighed,as if she lose. "Okay okay you win." She replied while ruffling through Seulgi's hair, "Aigooo." Seulgi flashed her eye-smile towards her sister.

"But..Seulgi-ah,did mum and dad gave their permission?" Taeyeon asked with a blank face.

"Eyy ofcourse! They are the ones who asked me to get permission from unnie!"

Taeyeon crossed her arms,puts on a poker face and stare at Seulgi.Seulgi followed her acts and stare at back.Taeyeon can't hold it in.She bursts into her ahjumma's laughter and kept hitting Seulgi's body.

"OUCH,YAAH! Unnie! You really got to fix that habit." 

"Ops,mianhe/sorry. You better bought the violin before this Friday.If you have the same colour as mine,just know you'll be dead." Taeyeon replied seriously.

"Arasso-yooo" Seulgi replied while sticking out her tongue.She adds, "Come on,let's go down and watch tv!" She took Taeyeon's hand.

"Okay okay,you go first,I want to do some things." She pushed back Seulgi's hand.

It's their routine to watch tv together. Mr & Mrs.Kim forbidden them to stay in the room the whole time.They've got to interact with each other too to keep their family-bond tight. Their family is sooo harmony.It showed on their face, that they are happy.The next few days went by quite fast than Taeyeon expected it to be.On Friday morning,the sunlight is too strong that it woke Taeyeon up. *opened her eyes* She stretched her body in an instant , probably hoping she will grew taller.Finally,it's fridayy!! Aaahh today seems beautiful (while staring at the sky through her window). She washed up and went down to eat brunch.Breakfast & lunch.

"Don't forget! Today's class at 8.00!" She reminded Seulgi.

"Noted!" Seulgi winked but not-so-wink at Taeyeon.It's because her eyes are so small.

The evening went by slowly,probably time knows Taeyeon can't wait & anticipated for the class.Wait.What if my dream's true?What if.... my teacher happened to be Byun Baekhyun?Taeyeon gasped while covering .Eyy impossible impossible.She shook her head.Now,shall we get ready?I'm feeling black today.I wanted to wear all black. Taeyeon put on a black long sleeved shirt with some writings in white colour on it.Hmm skirts or jeans? She shift her eyes from skirt to jeans.Eyy,of course jeans.She put them on and pair it with a black converse sneaker.She puts some makeup on and head downstair with her violin.After 5 minutes,Taeyeon screamed , 

"Yaah..Are you not done yet?"

"Oo-ooh wait.I'm almost done!" Seulgi replied while tying her hair in a perfect bun.

"Aigoo..you're pretty..pretty."

"I know." Seulgi replied confidently.She head downstairs with her violin.

Taeyeon scanned her from head to toe and left wide opened.Why is she dressing up so prettily.

"Yah! Why are you even wearing skirt!!" Taeyeon asked.

"Jeez..Let me be.It's summer! Seulgi replied.

Taeyeon just stared at her.Arasso/I got it Seulgi-ah.Later if there is some ert scanning your legs don't blame me.She laughed in her mind.They both are heading towards the front gate.They planned to take the bus.

"Taeyeon-ah,Seulgi-ah? How can you leave without telling us?" Mrs.Kim asked while climbing down the stairs.She then said, "Since it's your first class,I'll sent & fetch you guys." 

Both Taeyeon & Seulgi screamed happily, "YEAAYY!" while hugging their mother.

 

They reached at their destination and wave goodbye to their mother.Taeyeon smiled and nodded her head when her mum ask her to take care of her sister.When they entered the centre,it was beautiful.2 pair of eyes that belongs to Taeyeon & Seulgi widen at the beauty.The place is so much better than the ones in my dream.I guess he won't show up.The receptionist showed them direction to the violin's class,on the way,there's guitars class,cello class,drum class & piano class.In no time,they arrived at a small room at end of the centre.They entered and see a guy that is reading some papers.He was into it he didn't realize his students had come.Omo.. He looked so young....Why does it looks like he is younger than me? Taeyeon said in her mind. Wahh..he looks so handsome *heart-eyes* Seulgi said in her mind while staring at his new teacher.The receptionist then coughed making the teacher looked at them and flashed a wide smile.The receptionist point at them both and said "These are your new students." The receptionist then left.Leaving us two stand awkwardly while watching the young teacher.Taeyeon pats Seulgi's back and they both bow to their teacher.The teacher bow back and said, "Sooo,should we do some ice breaking?" *smirking* 

Taeyeon introduced, "Annyeonghaseyo/Hello , I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm 17 years old."

The teacher nodded and shift his eyes towards Seulgi, "Now,who is this cute girl?"

Seulgi blushed by his statement. "Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Kim Seulgi,I'm her younger sister and I'm 16 years old." 

The teacher nodded and smile. "Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon noona,annyeong Seulgi,I'm your violin teacher and I'm 16 years old.My name is Kim Jongin,just call me Kai." He introduced himself cheerfully.He adds, "Yeap you're one year older than me noona," while looking at Taeyeon.He then held out his hands to Seulgi "...and we're friends." He smiled.Seulgi hold out her hand too. She is not sure what to do though,so she just stares at her hand.Kai hold it and they shake their hands.Both Seulgi and Taeyeon were flustered for getting such a young & handsome teacher.Taeyeon just laughed dumbfoundedly and said, "So I'm the oldest here........"... They laughed and there were awkward silent....Taeyeon nudge Seulgi and Seulgi got the trick. She asked Kai, "How do you became a violist?Mind telling us?". Kai then tell them the strory on how he became a violist as they both were so curious.Kai laughed at the sight of this two sisters staring at him will full curiosity.I think they are nice people.Kai said in his mind while looking at both of them. 

"Sooo..Shall we get started now?Actually..You guys were supposed to be teach by another teacher..but since you both already bought a violin,you were passed to me" Kai said while smirking.He adds, "I like it but I'm not sure with you both though." He said while ruffling his backhair.

"EEYYYY" Both Seulgi & Taeyeon replied.Taeyeon then said, "For us,we are grateful.Right,Seulgi?" She look to Seulgi and Seulgi nodded.The three of them laugh.They bicker a bit because Kai thought they were just acting like they like him.Taeyeon & Seulgi of course refused that statement and defend themselves,saying they liked him. It seems like they've gotten a little bit too close during their first meet.Kai learned to play violin ever since he is 5 years old,at this same Yamaha centre.Everybody at this centre knew him and acknowledge his talents.That's why on the age of 15,his teacher said that he is qualified enough to teach the beginners how to play violin,beginners only though.So,it's been 1 year he started teaching the beginners.Kai then started the lesson by teaching them the postures.While they are trying the sitting-down posture,Taeyeon made it flawlessly.She doesn't feel or look awkward at all holding the violin.She got acknowledged by Kai for that. Meanwhile for Seulgi,she had a hard time trying the sitting-down posture,it's because she wore short skirt.She kept staring at her white-pale legs,as an after-effects,her image on holding the violin look awkward too.Being a gentleman person Kai is,he figured that out.AH! I get it why.No wonder she looked so awkward. Kai gently take off his red flannel jacket and placed it on top Seulgi's lap.He smiled and said, 

"Luckily I wore a black shirt."

Seulgi was suprised by his action.She felt soooo touched.She look at his eyes with her glistening eyes. How does he know so well. She smiled and said, "Gomawo/Thank you......Kai." 

What are these two youngsters doing in front of me.Jeez. Taeyeon thought.They finished the posture-learning session and get started on learning the notes quickly.Actually while they were learning the postures,Taeyeon felt like a fish out of water.Suprisingly,Kai & Seulgi had gotten so close and they talked to each other a lot,leaving her behind.Taeyeon don't really mind it but she felt...quite lonely.She thought, that's obviously because they are the same age.Yeap.Our Seulgi too is so pretty.Just who wouldn't be attracted to her. Kai was quite suprised on how these two adapt with violins.To our suprise,Taeyeon is playing it well,as if she'd play it before.Moving on to Seulgi....she had a hard time.Her confidence also dropped from 100 to 75 because her sister does it so well.Kai teach her the G note for about 4 times now.She seemed to be unable to hold the stick properly.Kai then walk towards Seulgi and face her,he gently hold her fingers and show how to slide the stick through the strings to produce the G note.Seulgi get it now.Her heart fluttered a lot when Kai approach because his face is only few centimetres from hers.

"Okay now,it's 9:20.We have 40 minutes left.We're going to learn the hardest part for beginners.It's called pitch.The pitch we're trying to produce now is combining the notes D,A,E & B. The hardest part is,we're going to use our little finger." Kai explained while wagging his little finger.

Now used to it,it isn't a suprise anymore.Taeyeon took about only 15 minutes to get it right.It's quite fast.Seulgi had a hard time.......Kai chuckled at the sight of Seulgi trying so hard but still cant get it. He thought Seulgi's cute. Taeyeon re-practise the lessons she learned today so she wasn't really paying attention to them both youngsters.After explaining for the 5th time,Seulgi is used to Kai touching her hands,she know it's for the purpose of studying.But the sixth time makes her heart fluttered a lot,as if it wanted to burst out from her body,which is, Kai swiftly went behind her back.He uses one of his hand to hold Seulgi's hand that's holding the stick,he uses the other hand to hold Seulgi's hand that's holding the violin's body.He demonstrate it gently,while holding Seulgi's hand.Seulgi kind of lost her senses at the moment,but it's alright now,she got it.Taeyeon didn't notice whats happening until she turned to her left,only to see Seulgi and Kai so close to each other while laughing.They kinda look like they were backhugging. Taeyeon smiled at the sight. They look cute together,Kai seems nice too.

Taeyeon left the room with Kai's permission,saying she wanted to go to the toilet.Actually she went elsewhere.Her feet kinda dragged her to the piano room.It's a sight of a man who played piano.He is playing her favourite piano piece, it's 'Kiss The Rain'. She couldn't see who he is or what does he looked like as she only see his back,the piano was facing the walls,not the glass she's looking through.She found herself staring at him playing the piano until he finished the piece.She actually felt like her heart is melting while listening to such a beautiful piece. She noticed one thing,which is,his hands are so beautiful. She shakes her head and thought, I must go now,they're probably wondering my whereabouts now.Bye,Mr.Piano *waving her hands to the back-view of that man while pouting* 

Going back into the violin's room,Seulgi finally got the pitch on the 10th try.Right on the time,it's 9:55.The 5 minutes left was spent by them chit chat about this and that.At exactly 10:00 p.m, they thanked Kai and went out of that room.Taeyeon,once again walk along the piano room,she saw him wearing his bag already.Seems like he is leaving too. Taeyeon stared at him once more.Taeyeon's eyes widen when he turned and saw Taeyeon. Oh crap,I'm caught red-handed.