4 ; Pain

Concealed Stares

XQy1DRCc.jpg

"Omo.....Ottokae...I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..so sorry..I'm sorry,really." Taeyeon said concernly while wiping the dirt off using her t-shirt's lower part.

Baekhyun stared at her worried face,he slowly hold her hands,to stop her from wiping the dirt.Taeyeon raised her head and looked at him in the eyes.Why is he staring at me like this?....so awkward.. Using her other hand,Taeyeon hold Baekhyun's hands that's gripping onto her hand ,iniciating she wanted him to let go of her hand.Baekhyun let go of her hand but he still can't stop staring at her face.She looked alike with Juhyun,beneath beneath that big spectacles.Taeyeon blushed,feeling embarassed and don't know what to do or say.She looked at Heechul with a 'SOS' face.Help me,Heechul oppa.What's with him?

"Do you guys know each other?" Heechul broke the silence & Baekhyun's intense stare.

"We went to the same high school and we are the same age,but this is actually..the first time we talked to each other." Taeyeon replied awkwardly while exchanging glances with Baekhyun.

No it's not the first time.

She then adds, "What do I do,Baekhyun-sshi?I don't even have tissues right now.."

"It's okay.." He replied and stare at Taeyeon's face again.

What is with this atmosphere?Aah isange/this is weird.Said Heechul in his thoughts while looking back and forth from Taeyeon to Baekhyun,Baekhyun to Taeyeon."Okay then,Taeyeon and I had some errands to do.I'm sorry and thank you for forgiving her clumsiness,she is usually like this." Heechul replied.

"Okay,see you later" Baekhyun said while bowing down his head.

Taeyeon replied , "Ah..ye-yes..." while bowing down her head too.

Heechul wrapped his arms around Taeyeon's shoulder and dragged her out of the scene. "Why is he staring at you like that,Taeyeon-ah?" Heechul said while acting out Baekhyun's intense stare.

 

Baekhyun stare at Taeyeon's back and glare at her shoulder (Heechul was wrapping her shoulder) ,as if fire was protruding from his eyes.Gosh I should stop staring.What's up with me (while shaking his head) Baekhyun quickly took out his cellphone and called Mr Lee to pick him up.He then texted Juhyun, "That marks the end of our releationship,right?Goodbye." screw you Bae Juhyun.

 

"I know right,I don't know too...He is quite famous at school.We never had a chance to talk,too many fangirls surrounding him.I don't want getting my hair pulled (while holding her hair protectively using both of her hands)"  "But the way he was staring at me, gosh that was intense.As if I'm the ugliest person he ever saw." she adds.

"Ugly?You sure it's not because you're too pretty?" Heechul replied while pinching Taeyeon's cheek.

"Oppa!" Taeyeon scream lightly while pushing his hands off her face.

They both laughed and continue to talk about the most random things.Without realizing,they arrived at the front gate of Taeyeon's house,Heechul said,

"Already here?Hahaha time really goes by fast when one's having fun."

"I know right..Do you want to go in?" Taeyeon asked.

"No?! I actually dropped by the mart to buy ice-cream only.Look where it got me.I'll pay them a visit someday."

Letting out her ahjumma's laugh,she replied, "I know right?You really cant expect anything in life.But oppa,did you walk here? Taeyeon ask with curiosity in her eyes.

"Of course no,I have to walk back to the mart now to pick my motorcycle." Heechul replied while grinning.

"Oppa?!Seriously?We could just rode your motorcycle though just now?Now I'm too lazy to accompany you back to the mart." she pouted.

"Aigoo it's okay,I just wanted to spend more time with you.I knew it,you're lazy,just like an ahjumma.Just look at your body." Said Heechul jokingly while ruffling Taeyeon's hair.

They exchanged numbers and bid goodbyes.They planned to meet once in a while during this summer.Heechul is Taeyeon's best friend ever since she was 13 years old and Heechul was 16 years old.They got to know each other thanks to their parents,their parents are close.Heechul's parents always come by Taeyeon's house once in a while to discuss about business with her parents.His parents had to bring him this one time because there's nobody to look after him at home.That's when he first met Taeyeon.They became close in no time.Ever since that incident,whenever his parents wanted to go to Mr & Mrs Kim's place,he would voluntarily followed along.Heechul and Taeyeon had the same surname,almost everyone in their elementary school thought they are siblings.Taeyeon viewed their releationship as siblings too,but Heechul's not the same.

 

Baekhyun ; Sehun-ah,would you come to my place and had some drinks with me?  -9.50 p.m -

Sehun anxiously grabbed his jacket and rode his motorcycle towards Baek's place upon receiving that text message.He knew that whenever Baekhyun asked to drink with him,there's something that is troubling his mind.They are under age and something terrible might happen if Baekhyun keep this habit up.Sooner or later,Mr & Mrs Byun might realize their amount of beers decreased.

"Oh our Sehun..You're here.Come here..have a drink with me." said Baekhyun in a state of drunk while waving his hand asking Sehun to sit on the floor beside him,at the main living room.

Baekhyun heaved a sigh and snatched the glass from Baekhyun's hand. "You need to stop.You're dead if your parents come home now."

Baekhyun screamed, "YAAH!Who cares.Give me that glass back!"

Sehun sighed again and lifted Baekhyun up.He grab Baek's left hand and throw it over his shoulder,he then puts his arm around Baekhyun's waist and guided him towards his room.Although Baekhyun walk reluctantly,he tolerate it patiently.Sehun then throw Baekhyun on his bed.He went down and made a glass of honey tea to sober Baekhyun's up.After watching Baekhyun gulping down the whole glass,he went downstairs again and cleaned the whole mess without leaving anything behind.He washed the glass and put it to where it belong and throw away the bottles.He went up to Baekhyun's room and sit on the floor while facing Baekhyun's face.Baekhyun seemed sad,mad and tortured.

"Why?What happened with Juhyun?"

Baekhyun opened his eyes only to see a pair of eyes staring at him.He rolled his body to the other side.He doesn't want to face Sehun.Embarassed I guess? "She cheated on me,Sehun-ah.That girl..she cheated on me..who does she think she is to cheat on me."

"What?!Are you even serious?! Let her go Baek,she doesn't worth your time.She was the one who decided that.Let her be." Sehun replied firmly.

"sh-she.....ugh........she never loved me did she?" Baekhyun had a hard time saying that.

"It's okay..Let her be.She'll regret it,for leaving such a precious one,trust me." Sehun replied while patting Baekhyun's back.

Baekhyun grab a pillow and hide his face under it.He punched the pillow continuously.That's when Sehun knew he need to leave.Baekhyun wants & need a time alone.

"I'm leaving." Sehun said while leaving Baek alone in his room.He went back home.

Thank you,Sehun.

 

*Playing a flashback of Baekhyun's stare in her mind* Taeyeon gave it a lot of thoughts.Too many thoughts crossed her mind, she doesn't even know which one is true.Does I look too ugly?Well yeah,it's not like he stared at me prettily...but..it's not like he stared at me as I was ugly too.Hmm.. Taeyeon suddenly thought of Heechul's words, "You sure it's not because you're too pretty?" Her heart skipped a beat.She suddenly felt nervous.She thought of something.She rounded her eyes and clasped her hands together.

Possibly...does he like me?