6 ; Fate?

Concealed Stares

XQy1DRCc.jpg

*playing Kiss The Rain on my piano at the piano lesson*

What is this weird feeling? Baekhyun thought while wearing his sling bag. It felt like someone is staring at me.Ahh I don't know.I'm just going to look. Baekhyun turned his head to the left and saw a figure with her eyes widen at the sight of him looking at her. Tch,it's her again. Why does I happen to meet her so often? 

Oh crap.I'm caught red-handed. Taeyeon widen her eyes out of suprise and quickly act as if she wasn't doing anything and walk away. It's him again.Why does we meet so often?............

Tch,acting like you wasn't doing anything I see. Baekhyun smirked. He thanked his teacher and walked out of that room.He walked towards the front door but on his way,he saw a girl with her violin's case stucked at the narrow end of the hallway. Must be her again. Baekhyun laughed while covering his mouth,so that no laughter was heard. He went behind her quietly.

Boya/What? Why I can't walk? "Seulgi-ah!!! Stop pulling my violin's case!" Taeyeon screamed slowly while looking down.She then saw Seulgi's shoes in front of her.She tilted her head upwards and saw Seulgi in front of her. What?It's not Seulgi?Then who? She looked behind and saw Baekhyun,smirking-at-her-idiotness. Omo.What is happening? *she looked at her stucked violin's case*  What an embarassment. Taeyeon turned her head again.She want to quickly get out of there. She rushes on going forward but the violin's case is still stucked as the case was wore horizontally when it was supposed to be vertical. She ended up running-to-nowhere. Great,I just made myself look even more idiot.

Taeyeon said slowly but loud enough for Baekhyun to hear , "Why I'm still not going forward? Seulgi-ah,aren't you going to help me?"

Seulgi replied, "How am I supposed to help me when you blocked the way?"

Baekhyun hold the violin's case & correcten the posture so it becomes vertical.Taeyeon finally felt like she can move. Thus,she move forward about 2 steps. She then heard, "Next time,make sure you wear it VERTICALLY." He emphasizes the word 'vertically' .

Taeyeon felt so embarssed she could die. Taeyeon turned her head a little bit, Baekhyun only see her side-profile,and replied, "Kamsahamnida/Thank you." 

Baekhyun smiled instead of a reply. She's quite cute. Taeyeon quickly walked away and went out of the Yamaha centre. Gosh that was one heck of an embarassing moment. She cupped her cheeks. Luckily we went out right at 10,if I was a bit later,gosh,there will be so many people who witness that.Ough what a shame. Taeyeon shakes her head. She searched all the cars in front of her but her car is nowhere to be found. Not again.Where is mum? 

"Seulgi-ah,where is mum?" She nudged her sister.

"I don't know,give her a call."

Taeyeon called a few times but her mum didn't picked up.

"Since mum always pick me up late at school,probably she's used to it.Gosh why today out of all days? I'm so embarassed I can die. Can't she just pick me up already?" Taeyeon replied,sighing.

Seulgi laughed, "Why unnie? Because of that guy? I think I found him somewhere...he looks familiar."

"Ya! Papo-yah. That guy is...none other than Byun Baekhyun.Yes that famous guy at our school."

"CHINCHA?!/SERIOUS?!" She gasped while covering . "You mean,THAT Byun Baekhyun?"

"Shush!Talk slowly will you? Yes, it's that Byun Baekhyun." Taeyeon replied.

Why is he not out yet? Taeyeon searched for him inside the centre through the glass wall,only to see him staring at her.He smirked,and start to walk,as if he was heading to her. What, he think his smirk looks good?Does he think he is Kai or what.Jeez.Why does it looks like he's heading towards me. Taeyeon's face looked worried. Mum,please come now,I don't want to be embarassed by him twice. Taeyeon clasped her hands together.Suprisingly,right when Baekhyun was about to open the front door,her mum's car arrived. She smiled.Taeyeon glance at him and his face looked flustered because Seulgi was going towards that car. Taeyeon look and meet eyes with him, she smirked and quickly walk away. Assa!How was my smirk?  She quickly went into the car and went back home.

What was that? Was she running away from me? Baekhyun said in his thoughts while staring at Seulgi getting in the car.  She glanced over at Taeyeon and she smirked. Now what was wrong with her? Does she think I am following her? No okay. I just wanted to return this. He loosened the grip on his hand and there was a badge which Taeyeon dropped while rushing-to-run away just now. Actually he wanted to run to Taeyeon and return that badge,but something inside him tell him not to. He looked at the badge and saw 'Kim Taeyeon' written on it. Must be her name. Baekhyun smiled. His driver was already there so he just hop in and went back home too.

 

"Soo,how was it girls?" Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Mum,it was fun!! .....although learning it was quite hard. By the way mum,the teacher is the same age as me!! He was so friendly,and kind, and handsome too!" Seulgi replied excitedly.

Tch,leaving me behind seemed fun I guess.? Taeyeon shrugged while looking at Seulgi.

"Omo serious? How come?" Mrs.Kim asked.

Therefore,Seulgi explained how he managed to become a violist during the whole ride back home.Taeyeon just keep quiet on the back seat.Too many thoughts crossing her mind and she needs someone to share her story with.But,she isn't that type..who would tell people her stories first & Tiffany is well aware about that. She hope Tiffany will call her.Taeyeon entered her room,and closed the door. She jump onto her bed. Now that I think about it,my dreams came true.Although it's a little bit different,though. Now that I think about it too,he didn't know my name did he? What is thiss...why are you being like this? Taeyeon touch her fast-beating heart.Taeyeon was about to take a bath when her phone rings, it's Tiffany.

"Hello?Fanyyy-aaahhhh" Taeyeon answered as if she hadn't been talking to Tiffany for about 5 months.

"Oh whyy?? Why do you sound like that? Did anything happened?"

"Yes........"

"Wanna tell me?"

"Fany-ah,you know that famous guy at our school? Byun Baekhyun?"

"Ohh of course I know,why?What's with him?"

"I've met him by coincidence 2 times already now! The other day I was eating ice-cream and I bumped into him.The next time is....just now. We met at Yamaha centre Fany-ah!!"

"OHMYGOD?! Seriously?! Said Tiffany in a suprising tone.