1 ; Unwanted First Meeting

Concealed Stares

 

Kriiinnggg !!

Things are wild in Sonel Musical High School.Everbody's going wild showing how tremendously happy they are to hear the sound of life,sound of holiday,sound of freedom,sound of no homeworks!! It was summer and they are having 3 months off.It was too good to be true.Everbody's having fun.....except for this Miss Nobody.She rested her head on her bestfriend 's shoulder & these words escaped

"Fany ahhh,ottokae?Schools are fun.At least I got something to do & you know how much i love singing.Now what am I going to do at home? " *while mimicking sobbing 's sound .

Being a reliable friend Tiffany is,she replied

"Aigoo taenggo yah..You can always come over at my house and plays,you know my house is very welcomed for you."

But Taeyeon refuses to always come over as she was afraid she might just be a burden and she makes sure to keep it moderated,which is to come only twice a month.As Tiffany hugged Taeyeon,everybody else leaved the scene happily,leaving the two behind.Seeing everybody left,the two also started packing and bid their goodbye to the class & each other.

Byun Baekhyun,with a nickname of Mr Perfection.Well yeah,it's not his fault he is so perfect now isn't he?He is the same year with Taeyeon but they are in a different class.As he was making his way out of the school building,he saw a girl hugging her friend,her eyes were closed,there was just this electrifying sparks that rushed through his body.He felt something but he didn't realize it.Being a normal guy he is,he likes girls with perfect face and curvy body,so why would he even care about that '' girl-sobbing-while-hugging-her-friend-with-her-eyes-closed' Yeah he didnt care but he pays attention.He asked his friend,

"Sehun-ah,who is that girl?" while pointing his head towards the class they just pass and acted like he didn't care at all.S

ehun wrinkled his face and replied 'Why do you even care,tch this is unlike you hyung *while grinning .I don't know,probably some nerds from upper class"

"No it's just because they looked like idiots crying on this bissful day."

The two laughed and Sehun nodded his head signalling as if that's the Byun Baekhyun he knows.The two make their way out of the school building and bid their not-so-goodbyes to each other because they are so going to hang out with each other with the other frinds this entire summer.

Tiffany's car arrived,and so,she get in the car and wave her last goodbye to Taeyeon although it seems like Taeyeon will never see because the glasses are tinted.Taeyeon waited alone at the front gate,after quite a while,she was left alone.All the other students left.She's used to her parents being late so,she doesn't even bother calling them and just stare into blank spaces.After 15 minutes,right when she was about to get pissed off at her parents,she sees this shadow moving towards her and towering her,she stare at the shadow and take a quick look at who the person could be.It was a guy.She tried to catch a glimpse of the face,but the sunrays were too bright,blocking his face.This guy saw Taeyeon's face , barely opening her eyes because of the sunrays

."She's quite beautiful when you see her up close,with the sunrays landed on her face" was what roaming in this guy's head.

That guy finally changes his posture and walk to the left side of Taeyeon and utter this words,

"Seems like we got the same fate,parents are always late abandoning their responsibilities as a parent."

Taeyeon thought what a rude jerk he is,saying badly about their parents when he doesn't even know anything.Taeyeon just remain silence while making a furious face.This guy didnt notice that furious face of hers and seeing how she remained silence,he thought she is blushing.This guy then walked past Taeyeon while smirking,and said,

"Woah you're head over heels for me huh?At least utter a word,eventhough I'm too handsome.Anyway,being too handsome can be bothersome too." and he left as if he wants to walk back home.

Taeyeon was even more furious when she heard those words.She didnt even see his face and what he was even talking abut.What an annoying jerk.Right on the time,the car arrived.Without much thoughts,she entered the car and blamed her parents on how she had to deal with an annoying jerk as an after effects her parents being late.Both her parents just laugh and ask a few questions about who this annoying jerk could be.

Baekhyun arrived at this big mansion of his.Mr Lee greeted him with a bow.He walked over to his parents and greeted them with a 45 degree bow.His parents,Mr Byun and Mrs Byun just smiled and asked,

"Did you have a good walk?Why you told Mr Lee not to pick you up,son?"

"Oh,just because.. I wanted to walk on the last day of school before summer starts.." While grinning an awkward smile.

He then drink a glass of water and make his way upstairs toward his big room.He throw himself onto the soft and comfy bed.He then grabbed his phone and replied Bae Juhyun's text,his current girlfriend.They agreed to meet tonight at the amusement park to play.Baekhyun felt nothing and wasn't happy at all.He felt like he loses interest in Bae Juhyun ,but not entirely.Baekhyun then opened his big walk-in-closet and choose a suitable outfit for tonight.He was all ready to go.Being a mannerful guy he is,he waited patiencely for Juhyun at the front gate of the amusement par.Juhyun then arrived looking pretty and cute.Right then,Baekhyun knew,he wasnt losing interest in her at all.It was just because they are in different school and it's hard to meet each other everyday.

"Sorry..I'm late right?Something came up" said Juhyun

"Noo,it's okay.I know you're busy" Baekhyun said and give her his cute eye smiles.

They then make their ways ino the amusement park while linking arm and played all sorts of fun-screaming stuff.

 

Taeyeon arrived at her house.Her parents are busy whispering something to each other.

"Now,what was wrong with you both?" Said Taeyeon.

They both just awkwardly laughs and said "Nothing,go on in".Taeyeon let out a sigh and get out of the car and went into her home.

Then Mr Kim and Mrs Kim had a conversation.

"Honey,we should just go on with our original plan,it was good enough."

"No,I think suprising her in the room would be much better & fun!"

"Really?Okay I'll believe you."

"LETS GO!Aja aja fighting" said Mr & Mrs Kim together.

They took out a big thing from the car's bonnet.It was a violin.Beautiful one.Taeyeon asked for violins the other day as she was into violins.She liked the sound the violins make,it was soothing to the ears.She doesnt really liked loud things.Being a concern parents they are,they took Taeyeon's request into considerations and tried their best to fulfilled it.They started with their plan.

BOOM

Wow suddenly the visions are black.Taeyeon was quite suprised and let out a tiny scream.Both her parents and her dongsaeng giggled.They walked to her room and waited outsde the door and started counting down.

3!2!1!

BAM!They slammed the door open and said "SUPRISEEE" altogether.Taeyeon was beyond shocked and couldn't comprehend what is going on.One thing that catches her eyes,she saw a big thing,looking like something she'd longed for.Taeyeon then said "Possibly,is that what I am thinking it is?!" with a very exciting voice."Yes it is honey" said Mrs Kim.Taeyeon let out a loud scream and hug both her parents and also her dongsaeng.They turn in circles while hugging each other.She is so happy and quickly opened the violin's case."Oh my god mum,dad,it was beautiful..." She then hugged again her parents.She then spent the night looking for a violist to teach her proper lessons about violins.Taeyeon forget about that incident with that annoying jerk in an instant.

"MWO?!What?!" Tiffany screamed when she was talking with Taeyeon on the phone.