A little Kindness goes a long way

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yahhhah who of you three big mouths told her to come here and ruin the happy atmosphere?” Nayeon whine as she glared at the three as her Oppa and his “girlfriend” are snuggling and behind them. All three pairs of arms went up defensively while shrugging their shoulders in unison. “I am not willing to lose this easily. Yah I need your help. She did not slap my Unnie like that.” Nayeon smile cunningly.

“OOoooooo Yuri Unnie! You’re here too?” She greet the woman happily, she noticed her oppa’s expression brighten up at the sight of her. The older woman seen shocked at her gestures but played along with her anyways. “Neh,” she smile too brightly, flashing her teeth at Nayeon. Nayeon smile back as grab onto her Oppa’s free arm and pry Yuri’s grip off her Oppa’s arm and pull him behind her protectively.

“Unnie don’t you have something better to do than chasing my Oppa around? Didn’t you read the new paper? I personally brought it to your house, put it in your room, on your desk at work. My Oppa is getting marry soon and thank god you’re NOT the one. Please let it sink into your head and stop embarrassing yourself.” Nayeon glare at the older raging woman in front of her. She gave her one glance up and down before turning around and pushing her Oppa up to find Jimin to continue their wedding photoshoot.

Both siblings heard a distance scream and screeching, Nayeon turn and give her Oppa a sly look before continue dragging him up the stairs. “Yeonie, I don’t understand you at all. Why don’t you like Yuri? She is not all that badafter you get to know her.” Her Oppa nag

“Oppa… first impression is always important or so you said. I just don’t like her.” She pout.

“Neh Neh little Miss I am always right.” He smile as he pat her head.

“I’m just a little curious” he laugh “What did you do?”

She smile brightly at her brother and cheekly with her bunny teeth “Promise me you won’t kill me later if she give you a hard time?”

“OOOooooo I can’t promise you that.” He tease

“I have some help and haha”

“the boys?” he ask knowingly as he realized the boys all disappeared after having a mini conference with his sister.

“They taped the new articles and the pictures taken earlier  that I had them printed all over her car. Hopefully this will help deliver the message to her.” She smile as Jaebum sighed. What is he going to do with this girl and her cunning ways of getting back at people.

As soon as the pair of sibling enters the door of the shop, they were greeted with laughs and giggles and loud music. “Stop!” Jimin managed to breathe out between her laughs while clapping her hands along to the music.

“Oppas!!! You looks sooooo foolish!” The three boys were having a dance off with Jimin sitting in the center of the nicely decorated room. The photographer who was taking Jimin’s and Jaebum’s wedding photos was taking a short break in the shop to allow the other workers to change the photoshoot site and decorations. But when he saw the interactions between Jimin and the other boys, he couldn’t help but to take out his camera and snap pictures of this priceless moment.

The two siblings just stood at the door which was right behind the dance competition staring at the scene but Jaebum’s eyes was focused on the cheerful girl who is enjoying the dance sitting down. Her bright contagious smile and loud cheerful laugh. Jackson and Yugyeom start dancing toward her while she tried to push them away.  Youngjae laughing and encouraging her to join in on the fun too. Both of the Jackson and Yugyeom place out a hand towards her, excitements sparks in their eyes but thinking to themselves that she probably wouldn’t embarrass herself. But boy were they in for a surprise. She grabbed both their hands and allow them to pull her up. She eyed Yugyeom’s dance and trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter