Marriage Contract

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they both pulled away from one another, there was a huge red tint on Jimin’s full cheeks. She quickly avoided eye contacts and basically ran after the others. Once she was outside, she can finally breathe. She was silently scolding herself in her head. She can’t believe she hugged Im Jaebum, why did she hug him? Especially since he was such a buttface to her but that look in his eyes when he was playing the piano. It was filled with so much pain, longing and hurts that she couldn’t stop herself from wanting to comfort him.

“Aish!” She let out a little scream before sneaking up on the boys and Nayeon who sounds like they are enjoying themselves. Once she could make out what was in front of her, Jaebum was already by her side. She turn toward the others and heard their giggles but a quote struck out to her “Although I don’t know what happen or what is going through your head, a hug always seem to make it better for me when I was younger.”

Jimin snapped her head toward the scene in front of her, Jackson was back hugging Yugyeom. Yugyeom then turn swiftly around and engulf Jackson in his arm tightly. Nayeon and Youngjae were dying from their laughter and cooing while Jackson and Yugyeom were so deep in acting that they didn’t notice the two standing behind them.

“Yahhhhahhh imagine if Hyung just lean a bit more~” he demonstrate the move on Jackson as he lean onto Jackson’s lips to show them his train of thoughts. The other three scream out as they watch him lean in for Jackson’s lips.

As soon as they heard someone clearing their throat, they fell silent and look toward the source of the voice. All four pairs of eyes widen in shock.

“Hy…hyun… hyungmin how long were you there?” Yugyeom stutter as he quickly shove Jackson away. The poor guy stumble to catch his balance and grab on the person closest to him. He looked up and made eye contact with the person he would probably least want to see at the moment.

“Hy…Hyung” He smile as he tried to pull away from Jaebum’s glare. “It was all Yugyeomie, I was coerced into doing this!” He explain as he pointed toward their giant younger friend. “I didn’t want to do it.” He flinched as Jaebum step forward.

“Jaebum Hyung, Jaebummie Hyung…. Hyung.” He grab onto Jaebum’s hand and swing it acting cute. If being cute means he can survive then so be it. A smile escape his tough demeanor and Jimin let out a little chuckle at the scene before her before walking toward the photographer who was busy taking pictures.

The wedding is approaching sooner than what Jimin expected, after the photoshoot, Jaebum and her hardly had time to meet up with one another. There was a little issue with the branch abroad that he fly to America right after their wedding photoshoot. Life was boring at the Im’s household but the other two boys (Youngjae and Yugyeom) often stop by after work hours to entertain her which Jimin is forever thankful for. Jimin tried to help around the house only to be shooed away by the workers.

Jimin breathe out the breath she was holding as she was standing at the door, hearing the music play was her cue to take a step forward. The veil over her face hiding all her fears and anxieties. She is putting her life in the hand of someone who she doesn’t even know much about aside from his name and bits and pieces of his family. She looked straight up and made eye contact with her soon to be husband. And of course his poker face was present, he held onto her eye contact until she place her hand into his.

After they said their vows and sealed the deal with a kiss, everyone clapped and cheered for the couple. After a few hours of taking photos with the guest, Jimin was taking a short break for refreshments when she heard a familiar voice call out her name. She never that voice from anywhere

“Jimin-Ah~” Jimin stopped in her track and closed her eyes. There is no way Jinyoung would be here. No Way… she slowly turn around and came face to face with Jinyoung and Yerin. Her two bestest friends in the world.

“So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter