Realization

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16:

If Jambum wasn’t going to come join them for the movie night, they might as well bring the party to him, right? WRONG! Jimin’s conscious was screaming NO, that this was a bad idea. Any ideas that is produced by the boys are always bad that much she learned from hanging out with them, but again she was peer-pressured to go along with them. It sounded good while they were in the process of talking and planning things out but once the plan was set in motion and she regret signing her life away. In the end, Jimin was the one stuck knocking on the door task because apparently all the boys and Nayeon have their hands full of snacks, games and a laptop which can be plug in the projector in the room. She lost the Rock-Paper-Scissor game.

She froze at the door before knocking, and quickly turn back around… she whispered back the group

“I don’t think this is the smartest idea guys…. Like I don’t want to die and would like to live to see my next birthday.”

The boys shushed her and push her forward to the door. Jimin sighed and knocked once softly… and was met with silent, she turn back at the boys and they motioned her to open the door. She slowly open the door, thank god the hinge are well oiled and doesn’t make any sounds. Jimin counted her blessing while she scan the room and saw Jambum resting his head on his arms and sleeping soundly.

After what happened two weeks ago, she noticed that the poor man haven’t been sleeping and have been having nightmares… she heard him screaming in the middle of the nights before huffing and puffing, trying to control his breathing. Then the lights for the rest of the night and nights after that. He dive right into his work and company. His daily routine for the last 2 weeks consist of trying to go sleep, nightmare, wake up then going to work and coming back home and locking himself back in his work office and repeat.

Jimin left a hand in the middle of her shoulders and pushed her in, she let out a yelp and quickly caught herself. She looked up at the supposedly sleeping figure but instead of sleeping, he was glaring at her for ruining his little nap.

“Hi… This wasn’t my idea, it is theirs. She waved first before she pushed the door open some more to present the others hiding in the hallway.

“No! Jimin thought it would be a good idea to bring the party to you” Jackson laugh nervously before stepping inside the office pulling the other boys and Nayeon in with him. Jimin turned back and glare at the group as they quickly set up the movie and game, and dump the snacks on the other end of the coffee table.

“Sorry… I somewhat tried to stop them” she whisper as Youngjae and Yugyeom alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter