First Encounter

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Seven Jimin turn to look at the place she grew up in and was filled with so much memories for one last time before she got in the car that was awaiting for her. The driver seem like a nice older guy whom told her to call him, Mister Kim. According to the information, Jimin got out of him while she was in the car was that he have been working for the Im’s for partially all his life. He owed his life to the elder Im, who took him in and gave him a shelter and a job to help feed his family. Jimin then proceed to ask about her future to be husband and what was he like. In the rearview mirror, Jimin can see a glance of empathy before he spoke. “Our Young Master…..sigh…. He went through a lot as a young child that many children shouldn’t had…. But he was the most loving and adorable kid, one can meet….. But you’ll find out when you officially meet him. I shouldn’t be saying anything.” He breathe out as he resume driving. Silence fell upon them as they were driving off. Jimin was dozing off in the back seat as the drive to the destination was too long. “Miss Park? We have reached our destination. This is the Im’s resident” his soft deep voice call out which instantly woke Jimin up. She startled awake and look out the window. Her breath was taken away as her eyes landed on the beautiful huge mansion. There was a big garden connected to it on the right side. The workers of the house was all lined up at both sides of the stairs waiting for her arrival. At the very bottem center of the stairs stood the girl who saved her at the company. Her name was Nayeon if she recalled correctly. Mister Kim quickly run to her side of the car and open her door while another maid was grabbing her suitcase. “Oh it’s okay. I can get it myself.” Jimin jump to grab her suitcase but Mister Kim instead directed her to the stairs. “Bring it to her room.” She ordered the maid. “Unnie let me show you around.” She smiled as she linked her arm with Jimin and they walked up together up the stairs. “Ummmm…. Excuse me but…..” “Oh haha” she giggles “where are my manners? I never properly introduced myself huh? I’m the other trouble maker Im.” Jimin stare up at her confused. “the other trouble maker Im?” “Im Nayeon.” She smile at Jimin’s cute clueless face. Jimin stare at her for a while until realizations kicks in. Last night she was doing a little research on the internet on the Im family. Im Nayeon was the younger of the two Im siblings. “I see you done your research.” She smile again as she led Jimin into the house. “Oppa and Hal-abeoji aren’t home right now. They’re both at work. Unnie the right side of the mansion belong to Oppa…. And only him.” “Wahhhahhh such spoil brats. Then I am guessing you get the whole left side then?” Jimin ask quietly Nayeon let out a giggle, “No, I am barely here. I am only here because of the wedding. Not that this is a home anyways.” She said bitterly as they ascend up the stairs to the room Jimin will be rooming in.

Jimin quietly dell on the small statements that she heard about this mysterious Jaebum and their family.

“No, I am barely here. I am only here because of the wedding. Not that this is a home anyways.” “Our Young Master…..sigh…. He went through a lot as a young child that many children shouldn’t had…. But he was the most loving and adorable kid, one can meet….. But you’ll find out when you officially meet him. I shouldn’t be saying anything.” “I believe you’re the perfect woman for my Im Jaebum. You grew up full of love but Jaebum grew up lacking all that after his Umma died. I know that doesn’t explain anything when you went through the same thing but all his happiness and cheerfulness was taken away from him and I as his Hal-abeoji helped with that.”

 

What really happened for them all to be so bitter and hurt? It seem like everyone is walking on thin ice and if Jimin wants to survive living here then she will have to watch her actions and mouth. Maybe…. Just maybe ignorant is bliss. 

“Unnie!” Jimin turn to look at Nayeon

“mmmm?”

“What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing.”

“You were saying?”

“Oh the room down the hall is Oppa’s, your room is the room next to his and mine is the other one down the hall.”

“C’mon, let me show you to your room then we’re heading to the bridal boutique.”

“Wait what?” Jimin stop in her track.

“Unnie, the wedding is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter