Unexpectedly

It wasn't supposed to be love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin opt for the outfit Yugyeom picked for her, it was a simple maroon short knee length dress that hung onto her figure but give the right emphasis on her slim waist and her cleavage. The black strap high heels help made her legs looks longer and give her an extra 5 inch boost to her original height. Nayeon curled her hair into medium waves and did her make-up, Jimin stare at her reflection in shock. The beautiful girl in the mirror can’t be her, she looked like a totally different person. Her smoky eye shadow, line with bold black eye liner and her maroon matte lipstick that match perfectly with her dress. The person in front of her radiate confident and beauty which was two things she always assumed she lacked. As she step out of the room, the three boys cheered and high-hi each other, proud of their maknae for choosing the perfect outfit. Jackson linked his arm with Jimin’s and smile brightly at her, “You’re so beautiful and if Hyung can’t see it then it is his lost. May I have the pleasure to be your date tonight?” he wink at her as he beginning to lead her down the stairs.

Before they could descend the down the stairs, Yugyeom grabbed Jimin’s hand and waltz her away from Jackson. “Hyung, do you really want to die? Jaebum Hyung will kill you… wait let me rephrase kill all of us for not stopping you. So Jimin-ah, if you need a wingman Youngjae Hyung is the best choice. JB Hyung adores him and let him get away with everything.” He smile as he push her toward Youngjae, who caught her in his arms awkwardly.

“JB Hyung?” Jimin ask confused.

“Oppa’s nickname, it is his childhood’s nickname. There is only a handful of people that called him that.” Nayeon answer as she glare at Jackson but smiled when he linked his arms with her instead and lead her down to the car, follow by the others.

When they arrived at their destination, Jimin regretted her decision to join the others. What was she even thinking? Dressed like this and all doll up on her wedding day heading to the club. She scoff as she was led into the booming loud music that drowned out her thoughts. She was led to the VIP area with a personal bar inside the lounge. Jackson handed her a shot and they all cheer “To everlasting happiness,” she shot down the drink fast but end up grimacing and gagging. The drink he gave her killed probably half of her taste buds. The other four laugh at her actions.

“It is okay, you’ll get used to it.” They smile as they handed her another shot. “You seem like you needed a drink tonight anyway. Drink it all your worries and pain away.” After a while Jimin was drinking and having fun, her loud and bubbly personality came back. The guys came to love this side of her and can only wish she stay like this forever, it was their first time meeting someone so bubbly and pure when her entire world is trying to suffocate the life out of her.

Nayeon pulled Jimin with her to the dance floor and Jimin let the music carry her body to another place, far from reality. Her body sway with sync with the beats and a smile plaster on her face with a drink in her hand. She was enjoying herself. When her eyes fluster open, they made eye contact with another pair and she felt herself stiffen up. She wanted to throw up, the way how her body was pressed on his, how they molded together so perfectly. Her arms wrap around his neck and planting soft kisses on his neck, his hands on both side of her hips as she grind onto him. Their staring match seem like a lifetime before Jimin forced herself to look away and walked to the VIP lounge where she know there will be more drinks to help her numb away the disappointment and pain.

As soon as they entered the lounge, Jimin went straight to the bar and asked for another Crown royal shot, which the bartender offered her with a flirty smile. She mutter her thanks as she took the shot and down it in one go. She turn around as the boys eyed her with cautious and another emotion she can’t pinpoint. Was it pity? Sadness? Disappointment? But when she turned to look at the direction the boys were looking at, she too pitied herself. She felt someone squeezing , constricting her much needed oxygen. She struggle to breathe and stumble to the leather sofa that felt cold… a little too cold for her liking. Like the pair of eyes eying her up and down taking in how she looked and trying to find any signs of weakness in her.

The couple walked up the 7 steps of stairs and into the VIP lounge and joined them, as much as the other boys was displease with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter